Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 11:31:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew Underage Sex Abuse Scandal Part II  (Read 18145 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #220 on: December 05, 2015, 12:46:39 am »

Just remember, it took time for the Cosby issue to come out and more stories appeared almost nonstop. IN time, the enormity of it will come out as well. He might not get prosecuted, but chances are he'll be just as disgraced as Cosby is now.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #221 on: December 05, 2015, 12:00:50 pm »

^Agree.  Look at what is coming out these days, not just to do with the royals, although plenty of that leaking out to the public, but also the government, many MP´s have had their backs covered, BBC turned a blind eye to so-vile and co., Dophin Square and the MP *nasty* ring (where bill medd allegedly had a flat and 9 year old little "friend").  I am sure there is so much more dirt to be dished yet, and yes, it will come, it is more a case of when and not if.  Maybe never get prosecuted, but once accused of paedophilia it sticks.  Look at Rolf Harris, who would have thought it, loved kids, painting and drawing for him etc.  I am afraid prince andrew will never live it down, even though mummy got it quashed for him, there is still a huge big black question mark on that subject over his head, and it will remain there. That kind of mud sticks, hard.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #222 on: December 05, 2015, 06:00:42 pm »

^

Plenty know the truth and yes it will come out.  The RF never go anywhere unprotected so many know what went on, they were there.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #223 on: December 05, 2015, 08:45:52 pm »

Or maybe a lot of it is made up to discredit said people with the gullible on the internet.

That is easier enough to do these days with the internet - start a website, make claims that no one can really disprove and then they take off as 'facts' and the 'truth' in the minds of many people who would prefer to believe that people are essentially bad rather than give people the benefits of the doubt.

I recently read about a professor at an American university who runs a history course where his students establish a website and deliberately publish a 'hoax' story about history as the result of 'real research'. Although they publish the disclaimer after two weeks and take the website down the 'story' is out there and there are people who believe the hoax. I found out about it when one of my students handed in the premise of one of the 'hoaxes' as real and when I went searching a bit more deeply I came across the reality.

As I say to my students 'if it is on the internet and not in a peer reviewed publication' do not trust it at all as the reliability of the source can't be assessed. It is as easy to put up lies as to put up the truth on the internet.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #224 on: December 05, 2015, 10:11:13 pm »

^ That can be said of a lot of so-called stories that appear in print in the Enquirer, Star, Globe and other rubbish. It's also true of Internet sites that peddle gossip, much of it made up on Twitter. There are myriad dodgy sites that simply make things up just to be believed by the gullible. Look at CElebrityDirtyLaundry!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #225 on: December 06, 2015, 07:11:27 pm »

Enquirer has broken a lot of true stories that were initially discredited as tabloid trash; during the Diana years, the tabloids were reporting the truth about the Wales' marriage while the official papers were denying that anything was wrong. Cosby was in the same situation Andrew is in now; rumors now beginning to become more insistent and it's only a matter of time until something credible breaks and a deluge of people start coming out and telling their stories. This kind of situation is how the Cosby situation started out. A handful of women tell their stories and other women who have no connection to each other end up saying the same thing, the same methods, the same kind of background (used to be groupies at the Playboy mansion or lower tier workers) and they spend years silent because they can't fight against someone like Cosby. When Cosby was at the height of his fame and fortune, he was invincible and he was able to intimidate people into keeping their mouths shut. Just as Andrew has surely been able to. Yet, now that Cosby got older and less powerful, he became vulnerable. I do think that with the vulnerability of the monarchy increasing, Andrew might find the rug pulled out from under him. There is no honor among thieves and Epstein could end up ratting Andrew out to save himself if something comes up that could get him convicted yet again.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #226 on: January 05, 2016, 05:44:30 pm »

The sweetheart deal for Bill Clinton's Orgy Island pal may be exposed and overturned

Tick, tick, tick…the highly suspicious deal that gave Bill Clinton’s billionaire buddy Jeffrey Epstein a slap on the wrist for paying underage girls for sex may finally be subjected to pubic scrutiny and even overturned, bringing with it the possibility of bargaining against real punishment in exchange for testimony against a bigger fish.  This development is thanks to a court filing on the last day of 2015 that received only limited local publicity.  More on that in a moment.
Shockingly, the deal that handed out token punishment to the statutory rapist has been hidden from the public and from the victims themselves:

Federal prosecutors in Florida intentionally kept underage victims of billionaire perv Jeffrey Epstein in the dark about his plea deal, newly unsealed court papers reveal.

The documents also show prosecutors wanted to keep the extent of Epstein’s alleged sex crimes away from a judge reviewing the deal.

“I will include our standard language regarding resolving all criminal liability and I will mention ‘co-conspirators,’ but I would prefer not to highlight for the judge all of the other crimes and all of the other persons that we could charge,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Marie Villafana wrote to Epstein's lawyer in September 2007.

Another email shows she agreed to stop sending notifications about the non-prosecution deal to 34 underage girls Epstein allegedly sexually preyed upon after his lawyers complained.

The feds say they struck the deal in return for Epstein pleading to state charges involving a single victim.

Slap on the wrist does not begin to describe the leniency.  Ace summarizes:

This plea involved the slap on the wrist sentence of 13 months -- and he got to spend his waking hours at his Palm Beach mansion.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/the_sweetheart_deal_for_bill_clintons_orgy_island_pal_may_be_exposed_and_overturned.html

Oh man, Andrew is in for it; there's no honor among thieves and now Andrew is vulnerable again. Epstein might squeal on Andrew.

india
Princess

« Reply #227 on: January 05, 2016, 07:42:55 pm »

His Mama will intervene.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #228 on: January 05, 2016, 08:15:22 pm »

That won't protect Andrew anymore; HM won't be able to stop the American press or Epstein from squealing.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #229 on: January 05, 2016, 08:53:54 pm »

Let's hope that he gets what he deserves then.  Those who have worked closely with him say he
is guilty of the allegations.
india
Princess

« Reply #230 on: January 05, 2016, 09:40:56 pm »

Gross. So nasty.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #231 on: August 12, 2016, 12:41:39 am »

I am wondering what became of Virginia Roberts, I have not forgotten her. She sure was well silenced. I hope her book is still on its way, I hope this is not over yet by any means.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #232 on: August 12, 2016, 07:39:40 am »

^

Everyone knows QE stepped in and quietened everything and to everyone's disgust even awarded him some sort of gong.  People are seething and like all the other events discussed on forums it's another step nearer to the abolishing of the Monarchy.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #233 on: August 12, 2016, 03:01:43 pm »

Let us not forget, the charges were not dropped, and from various things I have read it seems the judge was under duress to do something about it

Allegations that a 17-year-old was forced to have sex with Britain’s Prince Andrew, which prompted a crisis at Buckingham Palace earlier this year, have been removed from a federal court case by a judge in the US.

Judge Kenneth Marra ordered Virginia Roberts’s accusations about Andrew, the Duke of York, to be struck from the record and denied her attempt to join a lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein, a friend of the prince and a convicted sex offender.

“At this juncture in the proceedings, these lurid details are unnecessary,” Marra wrote in his order, issued at the US district court in southern Florida on Tuesday morning. “These unnecessary details shall be stricken.”

So, where does it say that he is innocent  -  truth is it does not. Being struck from the record does not mean charges dropped, or *nasty* pandy is innocent.

For HM to then go and award him some ridiculous gong or other, which he has never earned, adds insult to injury.  Too many people know too much about what he gets up to, and know the truth.  He is a spur as the driven sludge on a bad day.  HM should be ashamed of herself for (a) pulling string for him in the US and (b) awarding the sex-crazed created a gong for something he did not earn.  HM needs to wake up and smell the coffee, the Days of Yore are long gone, and people are no longer blinkered.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #234 on: August 12, 2016, 03:32:51 pm »

She should be ashamed of herself, that's for sure. I am under the impression there was a video, she kept a diary, and there is evidence, it may be circumstantial, but really, him innocent? No way.
I sure do hope and pray this come back. I have no respect for HM. She has no empathy.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #235 on: August 12, 2016, 09:35:34 pm »

^^

Protection officers saw everything that went on but as they said their job is the protection of the principle and they are not responsible for his behaviour.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #236 on: May 02, 2017, 10:51:49 pm »

An exclusive by the Daily Mail.

I don't know if this is all new information, but I thought it important to post it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4466874/Virginia-Roberts-suing-Ghislaine-Maxwell-defamation.html

marion
Duchess

« Reply #237 on: May 02, 2017, 10:54:54 pm »

Oh dear, despite Granny's influence this story refuses to go away
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #238 on: May 02, 2017, 11:04:41 pm »

Well if he is guilty, he should be held to account. Royalty or not.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #239 on: May 02, 2017, 11:17:11 pm »

An exclusive by the Daily Mail.
I don't know if this is all new information, but I thought it important to post it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4466874/Virginia-Roberts-suing-Ghislaine-Maxwell-defamation.html

People are saying they believe her and the green arrows are flying in.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: