Royal Gossip
December 12, 2017, 08:11:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew Underage Sex Abuse Scandal Part II  (Read 20300 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2015, 06:08:56 am »

I hope Epstein gives names and information, to save his own skin. Watching these elites turn on each other will be entertaining. As for Andrew, if he is ordered to appear before a court and refuses to comply, it WILL cause a HUGE diplomatic/political mess that will have repercussions on our 'special friendship' with the UK. It would have to be dealt with by Parliament and would of course end up affecting trade with other countries. Andrew's reputation would completely collapse and of course, the Yorkies would suffer. I wonder if Fergie would be ordered to appear in court.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2015, 07:47:05 am »

Unfortunately for randy andy in the US it is guilty until proven innocent.  He does not seem to want to prove himself innocent, just hide away and hope it will all blow over.

That is interesting as I always thought that the US was like the rest of the English speaking world - innocent until proven guilty.

It is certainly what I would have thought from watching US TV police shows but I have learnt something new today - the US TV shows don't portray the US legal system all that well.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2015, 04:21:34 pm »

the defendant is innocent unill proven guilty in US too.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2015, 04:31:19 pm »

Thanks, clarified that. Some of these papers/mags should get their facts straight. Thanks Ariel for the info.  Still think he should be charged and sent to trial, disgusting and vile creature that he is.

Friend sent me this piccie of him when younger.  Not a pretty sight the two of them.

http://goo.gl/Y0f3UE
Val
Princess

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2015, 05:20:10 pm »

Yuk - His activities were not just a one off then, been going on for many years and according to those close, terrified about the rest coming out.  Trouble is all those involved thought they were above the law.  Now there are many who are determined that it will all come out, the perpetrators exposed and punished no matter who they are.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2015, 05:50:01 pm »

^Like the old saying goes, 'birds of a feather flock together'... Andy association with these types of people likely means he has lots in common with them.

Innocence is presumed until prosecution proves otherwise in the US, but oftentimes one's reputation is in the gutter by that point. That is happening already in this case, guilt by association, and all.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2015, 05:07:17 pm »

here's how i predict that it will go. if the jane does convince the judge to waive epstein's sweet deal - next thing you know - all those billionaires will get on trial. and then it will be interesting to see which one will turn his back on the pals and strike a deal. this case will also be a very interesting precedent because the prosecutor who stroke the deal for epstein is also co-conspirator.

now - if the jane does have the right to go after randy andy -i.e. the sweet deal is overturn- he will have to get in court. he may try to prolong it till he's 60 but he'll eventually get to the court. and then - even though he is innocent until proven guilty - his faith is in the hands of the jury and the jury is people like me. maybe not like me -the defense will try to get more men in the room but men who do not have teenage daughters and also will try to avoid getting women on the jury list because they'll sympathize with the victims and find him guilty on all charges.

in other words - even though randy andy is innocent until proven guilty - the circumstantial evidence and establishing his character with pictures like the one above will be enough for the jury to send him behind bars.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:13:45 pm by Ariel » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2015, 08:06:56 pm »

Thing is, I do think there's plenty of concrete evidence to send him to trial and possibly to prison. Any billionaires and other people like Stephen Hawkings will sing like opera girls to strike a deal, which means that Andrew might end up on the stand with no allies to help get him off. After all, if the deal with Epstein is overturned, Epstein WILL panic and end up doing ALL he can to end up saving his own skin. I don't believe Andrew will survive any US judicial process.

As for Andrew, it'll be a (deserved) huge dilemma. He'll end up either going to court and facing the music, or he'll delay, which will just end up causing horrendous damage via PR and diplomatic goodwill. He'll end up like Roman Polanski, a British version.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2015, 12:14:01 pm »

The Internet is now awash with things like this

https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/p480x480/10943116_967483726609693_710319030138822757_n.jpg?oh=7cece91e17910b666b7441b8587bfd0d&oe=555534A5
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2015, 12:23:19 pm »

^ Brilliant Val, and again so very true.  Bet he was hidden away safe in the Falklands, quivery in his namby pamby boots, definitely not got any "baubles" down there at all.  Same for Prince Harry, he was hidden away in a bunker when there was activity in Afghanistan.  They should never have been there in the first place.  Doubt either is ready to give their life for Queen and country, all far too cushy and free, why would they want to give it up.  Loads of work, medal and "perks", not going to risk that are they.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2015, 12:43:09 pm »

Not changed his tacky taste in women over the years has he  laugh  A little risqué, but nothing bad.

http://goo.gl/ySn1Eo
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2015, 01:55:00 pm »

He's obviously quite used to being around women dressed like this otherwise he wouldn't have walked beside her, even if he is holding his bowtie.

I know this gesture can either be a nervous one or a phallic one, so take your pick. 

I know I would not want to walk beside a man semi naked and it would embarrass me but he is not batting an eyelid.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2015, 03:36:41 pm »

I wonder how long this can go on until Andrew snaps and bolts. This will only get worse and his past will keep haunting him no matter what he does.

^ Brilliant Val, and again so very true.  Bet he was hidden away safe in the Falklands, quivery in his namby pamby boots, definitely not got any "baubles" down there at all.  Same for Prince Harry, he was hidden away in a bunker when there was activity in Afghanistan.  They should never have been there in the first place.  Doubt either is ready to give their life for Queen and country, all far too cushy and free, why would they want to give it up.  Loads of work, medal and "perks", not going to risk that are they.

In full agreement here in my view. Harry did nothing exceptional in Afghanistan and he's no military soldier or he wouldn't be pulling half his antics. He also wouldn't be doing half his jet setting and certainly would not be engaged in so many other activities.

Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2015, 03:55:26 pm »

^Harry and *nasty* are an insult to all the real serving military
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2015, 07:10:51 pm »

Yes they are; no matter how hyped, Harry is purely ornamental. I do think this will be the final undoing of the Yorks and heaven knows HOW Harry will ever restore the prestige of the title "Duke of York."

Val
Princess

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2015, 09:52:02 pm »

DM today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944101/Sex-slave-centre-Prince-Andrew-case-claims-FBI-videos-associates-Jeffrey-Epstein.html
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2015, 10:26:35 pm »

did randy andy abused her physically too...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2015, 10:38:46 pm »

I bet he did, the lowlife.

Once the videos are released, Andrew is finished, at long last.

Young woman at the centre of Prince Andrew scandal says the FBI have videos of her having sex with Jeffrey Epstein and 'powerful friends' while she was underage

Virginia Roberts alleges she was 'loaned out' to friends of Jeffrey Epstein
    Named Prince Andrew and lawyer Alan Dershowitz among those involved
    Claimed she was forced to have sex with prince on three occasions
    In sworn statement filed yesterday, she claimed FBI possess key evidence
    Said Epstein had cameras in rooms where she had sex while underage
    Believes that FBI now has the videos which would support her claims
    Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, Jeffrey Epstein strongly deny allegations

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2944101/Sex-slave-centre-Prince-Andrew-case-claims-FBI-videos-associates-Jeffrey-Epstein.html#ixzz3R6MQK6H3

YES YES YES!

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2015, 10:59:39 pm »

You never know if Andrew was in any of the tapes the tapes probably was already destroyed before the FBI got hold of them.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2015, 11:06:36 pm »

I don't think so. This case wouldn't have gotten so far if there weren't some kind of concrete evidence and frankly I think the 'dark forces' HM mentioned to Paul Burrell are currently viewing the House of Windsor with disfavor.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: