Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 01:26:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew Underage Sex Abuse Scandal Part II  (Read 19661 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: January 31, 2015, 10:23:38 pm »

The last 10 pages are in the first thread. I needed to create a totally new one because the other one wasn't working for everyone and this was the easiest way.

Hope it doesn't create much trouble. TY everyone for understanding  flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Val
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 09:16:52 pm »

@AnaB

http://www.famousfix.com/tag/prince-andrew/

There are several versions of this around
Corbie
royal watcher

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 10:32:00 pm »

A lot of videos about the BRF and pedophilia have been taken off YouTube recently.
I'm in USA.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 10:51:21 pm »

Can quite believe that, but too little too late.  Many have already seen them.  Talk about close the stable door once the horse has bolted, that horse bolted a long time ago  laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 11:02:15 pm »

I don't think it would have gotten this far without solid proof. The stories that are coming out are in fact gaining steam, just like the Cosby issue. Now Stephen Hawkings, among others, are named. I do think at some point there will be proof and it will be released to the mainstream media.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 11:09:29 pm »

No comment on validity.... Offering for discussion purposes....

http://blindgossip.com/?p=69194
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2015, 11:17:48 pm »

I'm off to watch them now.

Thanks for the notice Corbie.

There are two thought to this.

One, member/s of the brf are/is innocent and don't want these smear videos/lies out there.

Two, there has been some vile misbehaviour/illegal acts committed.

I'm with option 2.

From what I have read on this forum, depositions etc, PA and maybe other members of the brf, like PC's friendship with Jimmy Savile, have been associating with the wrong people and/or excusing their behaviour or actions.

It is disgusting. How would PA like it if his girls were targeted?
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 11:40:06 pm »

I had a feeling there were videos. I hope they come out just to expose the extent of this sick business.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2015, 11:56:55 pm »

Not all Epstein's visitors were concerned with his private life. He had a large charitable Foundation based in California that gave grants and large donations to scientific endeavours among others. Many of the world's scientific community would have visited the Foundation (and Epstein)  just to nail financial deals for their particular projects.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 12:17:11 am »

True and yet, public figures often end up leading double lives. I do think Epstein will lose his entire standing (not that he hasn't lost standing already) and it's a huge shame since I saw a "Fabulous Life" episode featuring Wall Street billionaires and he was featured and it showed that he had scientists and Nobel Prize geniuses conducting experiments and how he gave them endless amounts of money.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2015, 02:41:49 pm »

^^^^^^^^ Thank you, Val.  That video, or image posted on the front of the magazine proves and shows nothing.

The problem I see is that this is all trial by media, and others are starting to see that too.  In some countries that can get a case thrown out of court.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2015/jan/05/prince-andrew-story-runs-and-runs-but-editors-should-beware

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Val
Princess

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2015, 04:41:03 pm »

^
I don't think that will be said about the ones currently being withheld.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2015, 07:53:43 pm »

^^ @Val, I had heard the Enquirer link was the real deal.  No doubt all will be revealed in due course, and I look forward also to what else will come out, they can´t hide everything.  I am sure the royals rue the day the internet came into play  easter-lol
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2015, 07:57:12 pm »

Seems PC is not at all happy with andy's scandal and the middies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2937176/Why-Charles-worried-march-Middletons.html
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2015, 08:32:44 pm »

I do not think we will ever know with certainty if Andy did have sex as alleged - he is not being prosecuted and so guilt or innocence of Andy is not the subject of the court case.  And yes that is unfair to him.  Personally I think just his association with Epstein and the other dubious deals and people he has been involved with is  enough to utterly discredit him.  But I do agree that trial by tabloid is not the right way to go.  I think we need to therefore be a bit skeptical about the Enquirer and their claims - it is up to the courts to decide guilt or innocence not the DM or the Enquirer.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 09:18:34 pm »

Unfortunately for randy andy in the US it is guilty until proven innocent.  He does not seem to want to prove himself innocent, just hide away and hope it will all blow over.

This is viral on Facebook, and sadly for the British rf the whole issue is not being buried beneath a stone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqCvomBQ-n4&sns=fb
Val
Princess

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 10:13:18 pm »

Says it all doesn't it and here in the UK so many staunch monarchists, myself included are changing their allegiances because of what has been happening in the RF over the past years.
Even PC is speaking out against the Middletons whilst talk from Mustique is that Ma is beside herself with glee at the revelations with the spotlight being taken off Kate for the moment.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 10:45:10 pm »

Far be it from me to stick up for Andrew but the narrator on that YouTube piece was hardly authoritative! There are so many things on YouTube you can find any 'source' you want. That's not to say that I don't think Andrew isn't dragging the BRF through the mud, because I think he is.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2015, 01:51:32 am »

Says it all doesn't it and here in the UK so many staunch monarchists, myself included are changing their allegiances because of what has been happening in the RF over the past years.
Even PC is speaking out against the Middletons whilst talk from Mustique is that Ma is beside herself with glee at the revelations with the spotlight being taken off Kate for the moment.

Yes, somebody else's daughter is being accused of a lazy, light-weight slacker, not Carole's useless dreg.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2015, 05:46:22 am »

i'm all for the tabloids being used in this case. it protects the jane does from suffering the consequences of Epstein buying his way out of this. if things are out in the open a judge won't be so easy to take bribes. and also - don't be fooled - if the jane does overturn epstein's deal to not prosecute his pedofile friends - there will be a new case and in it Andrew will not be asked nicely if it pleases him to take the stand. it will be people vs hrh prince andrew and then he will be made to prove his innocence if he can, not just claim it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: