Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 10:36:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Prince in critical condition after avalanche  (Read 3280 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #100 on: September 22, 2012, 11:58:54 pm »

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.libe.ma%2FSoirees-du-film-neerlandais-Projection-de-Majesteit-a-Rabat_a30883.html

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraaf.nl%2Fbinnenland%2F12978333%2F___Prins_Friso_opende_ogen___.html

Here are your Translations Ladies.  The reactions could just be involuntary reflexes but I hope he is getting better.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2012, 05:10:07 am »

Well, it could be the nerves coming alive again and it may well be that it's one step at a time; he might well be moving very slowly towards it. I do believe however that the Archbishop should not have taken it upon himself to announce this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2012, 05:58:07 am »

i hope this isn't false hope.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2012, 02:45:56 am »

So do I; this is why I thikn it was stupid of the Archbishop to make such an announcement.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2012, 09:32:00 pm »

^^ you think he did without Mabel and the family's consent? they are close friends!

Hope for Dutch royals as Prince Johan Friso briefly wakes from coma

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/201209259425/prince-johan-friso-opens-eyes-coma/1/

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2012, 09:50:33 pm »

I still think there has been hardly any press coverage of this, and no official announcement, so I am waiting until the report from Tutu is confirmed.  If Friso did briefly open his eyes, that is a good sign and shows that some level of recovery is possible, with time.

I think it would be irresponsible for the press to say this unless they were sure Tutu was right, and similarly it would be irresponsible for Tutu to say it unless he were sure Mabel was right.  I would have thought the DRF would want to shout this from the rooftops rather than tell a family friend to tell the press.

Anyway I'm still keeping an open mind one way or another.  And sending positive thoughts and prayers for Friso's recovery.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2012, 06:54:54 am »

I think he's bene improving, but until there is any solid concrete proof, it's none of our business and Tutu should not have announced it.

Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2012, 10:37:30 am »

http://translate.google.nl/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nu.nl%2Fmedia%2F2944331%2Fnational-geographic-in-fout-met-bericht-dood-prins-friso.html
AMSTERDAM - National Geographic Channel has reported Sunday that Prince Friso is deceased. The transmitter condolences to the royal family with the death of the prince.

Later in the morning turned out to be a grievous mistake to go.

In response to NU.nl allows National Geographic Channel know that a tape with the obituary for unknown reason started.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2012, 04:20:19 pm »

^^ what a strange thing

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2012, 10:01:04 pm »

hmm this a case of being prepared for the worst huh?
I guess someone accidentally switched tapes and pushed a wrong button, oopsy!
Not the first time this has happened although usually most 'fake deaths' now starts with a tweet, I think the pope was declared death twice by twitter last year! tehe

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #110 on: November 19, 2012, 02:26:03 pm »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2012/11/prince_friso_nine_months_in_a.php

Prince Friso, who has been in a coma since a skiing accident February, is showing ‘signs of limited awareness,’ the state information service RVD said on Monday.

'Prince Friso has recently begun to show signs of limited awareness; a state commonly known as minimal consciousness,' the statement said.

Nevertheless, 'the prognosis continues to be very uncertain and the medical team remains gravely concerned. It will take many months to get more clarity,' the statement said.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #111 on: November 19, 2012, 02:30:37 pm »

Wow that sounds rather positive
To be honest i was starting to think he might not recover at all but this sounds like he's slowly crawling out of the coma! thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #112 on: November 19, 2012, 02:50:39 pm »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2012/11/prince_friso_nine_months_in_a.php

Prince Friso, who has been in a coma since a skiing accident February, is showing ‘signs of limited awareness,’ the state information service RVD said on Monday.

'Prince Friso has recently begun to show signs of limited awareness; a state commonly known as minimal consciousness,' the statement said.

Nevertheless, 'the prognosis continues to be very uncertain and the medical team remains gravely concerned. It will take many months to get more clarity,' the statement said.

I glad ot hear about this; for one, I am glad I never joined the chorus of "PULL THE PLUG" that surrounded the accident. There were people shrieking about how the DRF should just pull the life support off now before the family suffers too much by having ot wait. Already posters were declaring him brain dead.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #113 on: November 19, 2012, 02:56:59 pm »

I'm so glad to hear he is doing better and showing signs of recovery. I *despise* it when people give up hope. I went through a event with my sister, it's better to stay positive and keep hope alive. A nurse told me at the time my sis was in a coma, that they can pick up on vibrations from others around them, staying positive is always best.

I'm so happy for him, I wish him a full recovery.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #114 on: November 19, 2012, 10:59:16 pm »

It'll be great for him to be alive, even if brain damaged. A human is still human. I bet Beatrix and Mabel would prefer a brain damaged son/husband  than one in a grave.

memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2012, 11:10:46 pm »

i am happy for all family  sorry

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: