Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 10:28:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Prince in critical condition after avalanche  (Read 3279 times)
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2012, 09:25:16 pm »

i am so sorry, serene grace  Kiss

i hope he'll be okay

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2012, 02:09:47 am »

Dutch coma prince 'should leave UK so he can die' in Netherlands

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/dutch-coma-prince-should-leave-uk-so-he-can-die-in-netherlands-8099209.html?origin=internalSearch

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2012, 11:11:25 am »

Interesting article, thanks for posting Mooster.

I feel for Prince Friso's family, but sooner or later a decision will have to be made.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2012, 11:47:27 am »

Such a tragedy! It seems like it would've been easier had he died in the accident. His family is left with shreds of hope, but it seems like it is nothing more than false hope. And the decision to let him die isn't an easy one to make.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2012, 11:56:35 pm »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/12978333/___Prins_Friso_opende_ogen___.html

He apparently opened his eyes and smiled.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2012, 12:00:03 am »

oh wow this sounds like a good sign! thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2012, 12:13:38 am »

Yes, good news  thumbsup

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2012, 12:44:54 am »

oh wow this sounds like a good sign! thumbsup

That's amazing, Wonderful news.

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2012, 02:06:29 am »

Great news. I'll keep him in my prayers.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2012, 06:19:14 am »

I TOLD YOU GUYS HE MIGHT WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the while the rest of you were syaing how Beatrix should pull the plug and that everyone should give up!

Well go figure, he's alive and thankfully no one agreed to pull the plug on him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2012, 06:21:47 am »

Read here:

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/12978333/___Prins_Friso_opende_ogen___.html

easter-bunny loveshower loveshower easter-bunny

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2012, 08:23:46 am »

I agreed with you, Kuei Fei.   flower

He's young and healthy if they let him stay in coma he may eventually wake up, it happened to my husband's friend, he was in a coma three months the doctor's said he would be a vegetable when he awoke from the car accident which put him in a coma, but now four yrs later he is fine, he has healed and he has no brain damage at all. But perhaps a medical person o board would know more.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 08:27:36 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2012, 09:27:37 pm »

I for one am so thrilled and devoutly impressed that his family never quit on him and never let him go via pulling the plug. What a happy day and I bet the RF is celebrating, especially Beatrix. She will not have to plan and preside over the funeral of her son. No parent should bury a child.

Spice
Countess

« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2012, 09:32:32 pm »

If this is true, then I am thrilled and beyond overjoyed for Friso and his family.  But I have only seen it in 2 news stories, and I would have thought this would be covered on all the major news outlets in Europe and the US, like the original avalanche was.  Also, I am not sure that they would announce it via Desmond Tutu... surely they would have a press conference with doctors there?

I hope it's true though.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2012, 09:48:14 pm »

Maybe Beatrix doesn't want to have too much hype since if he's on the mend there is no reason that pressure should be placed on him to make an appearance right away. If he's waking up and responding more, then he can end up relapsing if he's pushed too far too fast.

Spice
Countess

« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2012, 09:55:03 pm »

^I think if he is slowly waking up, it could take months before he is well enough to even go for a walk in the hospital garden, so I hope no one will be pushing for an appearance.  This is where medical input into a statement would help.

I think a simple press release saying he is showing possible signs of recovery and they will issue another statement in a few months would be sufficient.  I'm sorry to say I still don't believe these 2 news stories yet because they seem so unofficial.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2012, 10:26:00 pm »

Mabel was the one who told this in a tv programme about a charity where she was the president before Friso's accident so they are completely official

what I don't get from the article as I don't understand dutch is if he has woken up or not, is he still in coma?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Spice
Countess

« Reply #97 on: September 22, 2012, 10:32:05 pm »

There are currently only 2 articles coming up in a google news search for "prince friso", limited to the previous week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPowCTsmGyQ
This one is in English, on an Italian site, and mentions Mabel telling Tutu.

http://www.libe.ma/Soirees-du-film-neerlandais-Projection-de-Majesteit-a-Rabat_a30883.html
This one is in French, and my google translator isn't working, so I don't know what it says.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2012, 10:37:55 pm »

I think she talked about friso in that youtube video

Spice
Countess

« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2012, 10:43:25 pm »

If someone has an English translation of this, could they please post it?  Also, a link to the youtube video please?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: