Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 02:55:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Stephanie & Family: News and Pics  (Read 4279 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2018, 04:43:34 pm »

"louisducruet Let me introduce you the future madame Ducruet she said yes and we are now engaged #withlove #engagement #proposal #iloveyou @mariehoachevallier"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfdfdw3Aa2M/?hl=fr&taken-by=louisducruet

Oddly his IG was always private, but is now public.

Anyway, congrats to them!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 04:45:30 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
dianab
Countess

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2018, 06:26:06 pm »

25 is young to marry imo.... but if she's pregnant i can to understand from where this engagement is coming...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2018, 07:50:52 pm »

Imo as well that's definitely too young. If she is pregnant, then well.. But if not I think it would be better to wait a couple more years, but well, good luck to them!

Grace Kelly's grandson gets engaged! Princess Stephanie of Monaco shares her 'joy' as son Louis Ducruet, 25, pops the question to his college sweetheart after five years of dating

The Palace announced on Wednesday that Louis, 25, is to marry Marie Chevallier
    Stephanie, 53, kept the announcement brief and didn't specify a wedding date
    Louis and Marie met while attending Western Carolina University in Cullowhee, North Carolina [Marie studied marketing]
    Marie studied marketing there while Louis earned a bachelor's degree in sports management; he now works as a scout for the AS Monaco soccer club
    Louis is Stephanie's oldest child with her former husband, Daniel Ducruet, who was once the princess' bodyguard

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5418009/Stephanie-Monacos-son-Louis-Ducruet-engaged.html
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 07:57:03 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2018, 04:40:49 am »

I hope everything works out for them, especially if she is pregnant.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: