Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 08:13:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Monaco  (Read 1360 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 07:49:34 am »

I'm not saying they should not reign, but they probably should not RULE! Nothing wrong with them as figureheads, just not literally making all the decisions.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2011, 08:49:23 am »

What decisions has he made that are so bad that he should get kicked out? I am not familiar with this topic.

I know that his personal life is a mess, but that doesn't really have to do with his rule, and he is supporting his children financially and just got married, so he is at least making an effort to "do the right thing".
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 07:48:59 pm »

Either Monaco becomes a republic or a new dynasty takes over? Could it be possible that the Grimaldi dynasty could be overthrown?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Venus De Milo
courtier

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 10:55:31 pm »

If the Grimaldis were in some way overthrown Monaco would cease to exist as a principality, and it would become part of France, no new dynasty would take over.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: