Royal Gossip
August 17, 2017, 08:59:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Cross Ball  (Read 1693 times)
Varya
Super Moderator

« on: August 06, 2011, 05:15:04 am »

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/05/prince-albert-princess-charlene-red-cross-ball/

She looks lovely! The color is so refreshing to see after all the beige/black/white crap of Middletrash.

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Lauracrazygirl
courtier

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 11:03:26 am »

Oh I love the necklace!!! Although I think it doesnt really match the dress.

OH my lord! Caroline and Stephanie do not look they are having a good time. blink  Mind you they often look like that.
beline
courtier

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 11:33:26 am »

The necklace can also be worn as a tiara!
 It's called the Ocean Tiara and it's a wedding gift from her husband:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-pjCtTlC4rAU/ThDvbwdkXaI/AAAAAAAATRA/Qn7LKKwOrcM/s1600/07_Van-Cleef-%2526-Arpels_Ocean-tiara_HD.jpg
Grace
Countess

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 02:06:11 pm »

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/05/prince-albert-princess-charlene-red-cross-ball/

She looks lovely! The color is so refreshing to see after all the beige/black/white crap of Middletrash.
Agree, I prefer fucsia!

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 04:37:03 pm »

She shouldn´t try so hard to be a fashion icon. Too much IMO.   eating cookies
Mada
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 04:41:40 pm »

thankyou Ladies !

I love that colour. Now I would love to see Charlene with a dress that will harmonize the size of her hips and her shoulders. And I think V-neck/Scoop neckline may suit her best.

Pictures

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/193518/20110806/stunning-princess-charlene-during-the-red-cross-ball-monaco-prince-albert-royal-wedding-fashion-gior.htm#page10

http://madmonaco.blogspot.com/2011/08/red-cross-ball-2011.html

Even if you are in a minority of one. The truth is still the truth. An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Mahatma Gandi
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 09:38:27 pm »

The Princess looks much more relaxed and happier. I wonder if the DNA results already came out and the results were negative. I hope so!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 09:47:14 am »

OH my lord! Caroline and Stephanie do not look they are having a good time. blink  Mind you they often look like that.

Caroline has always been snooty, but I think she looks upset because she is now in the background of things in Monaco instead of First Lady of Monaco.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 03:39:09 pm »

I didn´t find that Caroline looked pissed off. Stephanie looks always miserable.
This ball reminds me of a local event, it´s not the same anymore.
Clow
royal watcher

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 03:54:13 pm »

^^^  thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2011, 10:48:06 am »

This ball reminds me of a local event, it´s not the same anymore.

No, it's not what it used to be.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 08:06:18 pm »

I agree , I love the color, HSH Princess Charlene looks amazing. Love her new jewelry(The tiara, worn as necklace, it's beautiful)

Video of Tiara
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhWF9l8Cl6w&feature=player_embedded

Amazing color to her dress.
photos
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/_GnNeNNOrW8/63rd+Red+Cross+Ball+Gala/4uPn-EDr0oz/Princess+Charlene+of+Monaco

[/URL]
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 05:46:46 pm »

^^^^  thumbsup
Indeed the Red Cross Ball used to be about the cream of the crop and now it looks like any other Monaco event.This wedding has not brought the glamour that Albert so desperately wanted.I never understood why the Grimaldi's walk around like they have responsibilities.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 01:42:43 am »

I really like that dress.  All the rest of you guys are right, but that's one beautiful gown and expertly tailored.  Charlene always looks like someone just killed her puppy, tho.  'Don't understand that.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 07:01:16 am »

I never understood why the Grimaldi's walk around like they have responsibilities.

It's just the Grimaldis putting on airs; I mean, really, these people are the most shamelessly scandalous, yet even Caroline acts as if she can walk on unmelted butter.

As for the Ball, it no longer attracts the world's movers and shakers because there is no one in the Grimaldi family that really mingles in that aspect of the world. they do not really work in any field that is high level, be it business or diplomacy and they aren't as much of an attraction these days as they used to be in the days of the Eighties and nineties. Grace Kelly has been dead for up to thirty years now and she is not as relevant as she used to be. There is no way that ALbert is anything other than a dirty old man and while a lot of royalties went to the wedding and reception, they all seemed to leave mighty quick after and haven't invited the Princely couple to their estates and Palaces for a social/official event.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 07:06:31 am by Kuei Fei » Logged

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 08:47:55 pm »

The Monégasques should have a democratic government. It´s time IMO. Albert is a weak ruler and too much focused on himself eating cookies
And Charlene seems that she is not interested at all in Monaco, just what she can get. Yep, Rainier was astrict ruler, but at least the Monégasques trusted him.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:50:43 pm by Dahlia » Logged
Clow
royal watcher

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2011, 12:38:17 am »

^^^  So very true  thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2011, 06:12:14 am »

The Monégasques should have a democratic government. It´s time IMO. Albert is a weak ruler and too much focused on himself And Charlene seems that she is not interested at all in Monaco, just what she can get. Yep, Rainier was astrict ruler, but at least the Monégasques trusted him.

Quite right. The Grimaldis are way too scandalous and pleasure loving to properly run a country and there is far too much chaos. None have discipline really and none seem to be interested in Monaco or bringing prestige to Monaco. As for Charlene, give her time and things will likely work out.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2011, 11:00:15 pm »

I agree, I think Princess Charlene will be fine.

The problem I see is Pr.Albert needs to buckle down and behave like a seriously ruler on the Throne. All the problems are brought on by the Grimaldi's not Charlene, they are the ones with all the scandal, imo she's the one bright light there and if Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre behave responsibly and one day marry good partner's the Princibality can thrive. I believe a lot of the problems are Albert, Caroline and Stephanie's scandals over the past three decades, now Prince Albert has married and needs a firm hand, maybe his advisor's will assist the new First Lady of Monaco and help. So far imo Charlene is doing a fine job.

[/URL]
Grace
Countess

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2011, 11:23:05 pm »

Video:
http://youtu.be/So_v8fSL1ew loveshower

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: