Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 06:27:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene Wittstock: The Sad Princess?  (Read 7175 times)
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2013, 03:55:30 pm »

I would need more to even consider this being true. I think the press is trying to set up the scenario when Charlene gets pregnant of whether or not it belongs to Albert. I think this is terrible journalism.
But overseas gossips have been reporting that while she was there, she was also hooking up with her friend Byron Kelleher, a professional rugby player. Kelleher works with Serenity on her sports foundation. He was at the weeping wedding back in July 2011.

I image the foundation is the reason they were together. It is not as if someone caught them kissing or holding hands etc.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2015, 07:51:51 pm »

they say she is living alone in the south of france, the excuse is that the palace is being renovated but the other side says that in any case she is alone with the kids without Albert

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2015, 10:02:47 pm »

I think Caroline has been causing a lot of trouble behind the scenes. Recently Caroline has been relegated back to walking behind Charlene and Albert and I do think Caroline is upset at how her kids are no longer THE center of Monaco anymore. Imagine having to deal with Caroline and her ambitions all the time.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2015, 10:15:58 pm »

Then Charlene was not made to be the next princess of Monaco. Monaco is hard with or without Caroline. Not even Grace could really make it there and Charlene doesn't even have Grace's connections or the international public love.

She knew what was going on (though I doubt that Charlene's main problem is Caroline) as she dated him for five years before marrying him. Not pity from me.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2015, 10:23:45 am »

^ Ditto
beline
gossip insider

« Reply #125 on: March 17, 2015, 01:01:24 pm »

Then Charlene was not made to be the next princess of Monaco. Monaco is hard with or without Caroline. Not even Grace could really make it there and Charlene doesn't even have Grace's connections or the international public love.

She knew what was going on (though I doubt that Charlene's main problem is Caroline) as she dated him for five years before marrying him. Not pity from me.

goodpost

Both Charlene and Caroline knew about the situation in Monaco when Albert decided to get married. Caroline knew it meant children and heirs for her brother and Charlene knew what was awaiting her.

Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2015, 11:02:17 am »

they say she is living alone in the south of france, the excuse is that the palace is being renovated but the other side says that in any case she is alone with the kids without Albert

Prince Albert publicly declared in newspapers he was fed up with these rumours.
I notice the difference of media treatment between the Cambridges and the Grimaldis. While France and Monaco are rather protected from tabloids, the Grimaldis must endure all kinds of gossips in newspapers - whether they are true or not. Whereas in case of Kate and William... well  we know what's happening.  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: