Royal Gossip
June 25, 2017, 11:19:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene Wittstock: The Sad Princess?  (Read 7158 times)
Dahlia
Baroness

« on: November 29, 2010, 09:36:39 pm »

http://assets.madame.lefigaro.fr/images/photo_set_item/picture/000/124/068/zj1h2/19_Charlene_Wittstock_Albert_de_Monaco_Abaca_.jpg

http://www.hola.com/imagenes/biografias/charlene-wittstock/88978-charlene1.jpg

http://www.jetstreaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/prince-albert-and-charlene.jpg

http://www.linternaute.com/femmes/people/amour/fiancailles-prince-albert-ii-de-monaco-et-charlene-wittstock/image/an-a-attendre-618140.jpg
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 11:49:20 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
caribbean_lady
gossip insider

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 10:05:56 pm »

She wants to be the next Grace Kelly, just like Kate wants to be the next Diana  Kate-Horror-Queen
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 08:51:39 pm »

Future HSH Princess of Monaco gives interview while visiting South Africa

http://beta.mnet.co.za/carteblanche/Article.aspx?Id=4284&ShowId=1

I think she came off quite well, she seems very nice. 

[/URL]
Grace
Countess

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 08:08:12 pm »

I think Charlene looks prettier with all the changes. flower

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 09:16:44 pm »

Even if she is trying on some styles that Grace had, she is carrying it off.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 11:22:46 pm »

I must agree she looks much more attractive. But no matter what she does, she's NEVER going to be Grace Kelly.  noway
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 11:34:14 pm »

thankyou thankyou thankyou for posting! worship I was dying to see Charlene speak. She sounds like a genuinely nice, down-to-earth person. I am really looking forward to her nuptials to Prince Albert.  She is going to make a fine Princess. I think Princess Grace and Prince Rainier would approve. No wonder Princess Stephanie said the world about her. This wedding I'm going to watch from beginning to end (it's going to be sooooo chic). Unfortunately, her wedding coverage is being overshadowed by the one in the UK but I hope it gets more coverage after April 29th.
Grace
Countess

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2011, 11:41:15 pm »

Yes, I agree thumbsup

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 07:17:49 pm »

When I read we bearly knew anything about Charlene Wittstock, it dawned on me that maybe some of us would like to do our reseach on finding out more about her  flower

http://www.yourmonaco.com/royal/charlene_wittstock

Charlene was a member of the South African Women's 4x100m medley team swimming, which came fifth in the 2000 Sydney Olympics held between September 13 and October 1. She also swims the 200 m breaststroke and 50 m, 100 m and 200 m backstroke. In fact she has held a number of swimming records in South Africa during her professional career. Some of these include:

o 50 m backstroke in 29:18 and 28 respectively in the long and short courses in 2002

o 100 m backstroke in 1:00:16 minutes, short course at the 2001-2002 World Cup

o 200 m backstroke in 2:08:72, short course in 2002

In April 2007 Charlene took back her title as South Africa's 50 m backstroke champion with a time of 30:16 seconds at the Telkom SA National Aquatic Championship meet.

from hello mag:  Charlene Wittstock

Picutres: Charlene Wittstock Worlds hottest Royal fiancee
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 07:48:36 pm »

thankyou

Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2011, 08:07:36 pm »

thumbsup I've always liked Charlene and now even more after I saw her interview (link on another thread). That's a down-to-earth, classy lady! They met once and they met again five years later and their romance blossomed. It's not as if she knew where the Prince was and chased after him. That was pure destiny. I wish all happiness to her and Prince Albert.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 08:06:56 pm »

She looks like she's going to end up being one of the princesses out there with the best reputation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 09:52:01 pm »

Do you really think so?  blink

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2011, 10:18:38 pm »

I really do. No previous marriages, no nude photos that are known, and she has had no kids out of wedlock and in her field of work, highly accomplished.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2011, 06:49:55 am »

thumbsup I've always liked Charlene and now even more after I saw her interview (link on another thread). That's a down-to-earth, classy lady! They met once and they met again five years later and their romance blossomed. It's not as if she knew where the Prince was and chased after him. That was pure destiny. I wish all happiness to her and Prince Albert.
I like her.

I really do. No previous marriages, no nude photos that are known, and she has had no kids out of wedlock and in her field of work, highly accomplished.
thumbsup
Exactly.  I think so too.

[/URL]
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 07:18:44 pm »

Forget Kate Middleton. Charlene Wittstock easily wins our vote for the hottest royal fiancée in the world.
So far, I like Charlene, and would like to hear more about her on mainstream television. The networks are saturated with Kate.
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 07:38:41 pm »

True. Kate is annoying me. But Monaco spent very much money for promoting the wedding. Something failed. And it´s nasty IMO that Will and Kate marry in the same year. As if they don´t know that they will get all the attention and Charles wedding is then a minor one  bignono
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 06:25:18 am »

The problem with the lack of coverage is a lack of international standing that makes it newsworthy; when Grace had married Rainier she was famous already as a major star and then the connection with the US (yes, my US superiority complex is shining through) and it resulted in Monaco gaining a little bit more standing than they would have in the past.

Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 07:14:08 am »

I sincerely hope that the Monaco Royal Wedding gets more attention after the first week of May as the news are going to be saturated with coverage from the UK one.  sigh
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 07:21:57 am »

That's true Kuie Fei

and I hope so too Georgiana.

I think it will get some attention from  US networks(CNN,FOX, ABC,NBC)  just a few weeks before the wedding and I think a few will show the entire wedding live from Monaco.

but they won't saturate it like they have with Pr.William and Kate, still some will do features on them.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 07:26:12 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: