Royal Gossip
September 19, 2018, 10:29:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate looking like a man  (Read 32958 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: January 21, 2015, 04:41:49 pm »

Wasty has something mannish about her- time for a new topic?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/16/article-1377487-0B94937C00000578-755_634x499.jpg
Definitely looking like a dude here. nervous
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 04:46:08 pm »

Yes, it has came up here, too. She really has some awful photoes.  easter-lol

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 04:52:05 pm »

http://tj2iqyoxfh3udccf.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/kate-middleton-banner.jpg
Complete with huge Adam's apple. Shocked
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 06:23:00 pm »

Ugh, a woman who can't even look remotely attractive on her wedding day is rare indeed.  In this, Waity is a first in the RF.

Masculine?  I keep saying I can't relate to her as a woman.  She looks like a man in drag. Fake too.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 07:11:29 pm »

I think if she put on some weight she might look more feminine and womanly. As others have said, she has a very masculine walk, too
india
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 10:16:05 pm »

She could always get her male Adam's apple shaved down like Bruce Jenner did. That's all part of the transgender thing. Her Crone Scheming Mother needs to complete the job.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 10:38:44 pm »

I wonder if Wimpo knew about Waity possibly being transgender when he married her. Carole making lovepotion for Wills
It would explain the absurd aging, wasty might not have female hormones.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YlA8RhhFr8c/TOXzbCMsBgI/AAAAAAAAHbY/U03ysZhLuWU/s1600/Will%2Ba%2Broyal%2Bbaby%2Bbe%2Btop%2Bof%2Bher%2Blist%2BKate%2Bwill%2Bgive%2Bup%2Bher%2Bjob%2Bbut%2Bwon%2527t%2Bbe%2Ba%2Bworking%2Bprincess%2Bright%2Baway%2B2.jpg
Adam's apple the size of a small coconut.

http://www.handresearch.com/thumbs/kate-middleton-right-hand-palm.jpg
Huge man hands.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 10:44:59 pm by Stephanie » Logged
Little light
Countess

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 12:00:12 am »

I'd never really noticed before that she looked masculine in some photos. Not all, just some.

I did notice her adam's apple, I have a niece who has this but she is unmistakeably feminine looking. But those hands are something else.

But if she put on a little weight, not much just a little, it would undoubtedly make her look less hard and softer like a woman. And it would suit her a lot more. (I'm thinking of that photo on Swilken Bridge). She looked healthy, fresh and feminine there.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 12:49:56 am »

I'd never really noticed before that she looked masculine in some photos. Not all, just some.

I did notice her adam's apple, I have a niece who has this but she is unmistakeably feminine looking. But those hands are something else.

But if she put on a little weight, not much just a little, it would undoubtedly make her look less hard and softer like a woman. And it would suit her a lot more. (I'm thinking of that photo on Swilken Bridge). She looked healthy, fresh and feminine there.

I totally agree. It would be so much better for her health, looks femininity and energy levels if Kate was a normal weight. Still slender but not skeleton thin.
Stephie
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 10:39:34 am »

If I hadn't followed Waity through the pre-marriage years, I would agree with the idea that she would look more soft and feminine if she were to gain a little weight. But she has always looked incredibly hard and masculine, even when she was heavier. There is definitely a lot going on here concerning her masculine features. It's not just the face. It's the body too. Combine that with the surrogacy suspicions and you have, at the very least, a highly suspected case of severe hormone problems.

Her masculine jawline, thick eyebrows, small eyes, rough skin, thin lips, Adam's apple, overly athletic body (with especially manly legs), inverted triangle body shape (very broad shoulders with very narrow hips), and man hands are all clues. And her body shape isn't just due to her thinness or athleticism. She wasn't always so thin or toned. Her body was just a fuller version of the same masculine shape.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 11:07:34 am »

If I hadn't followed Waity through the pre-marriage years, I would agree with the idea that she would look more soft and feminine if she were to gain a little weight. But she has always looked incredibly hard and masculine, even when she was heavier. There is definitely a lot going on here concerning her masculine features. It's not just the face. It's the body too. Combine that with the surrogacy suspicions and you have, at the very least, a highly suspected case of severe hormone problems.

Her masculine jawline, thick eyebrows, small eyes, rough skin, thin lips, Adam's apple, overly athletic body (with especially manly legs), inverted triangle body shape (very broad shoulders with very narrow hips), and man hands are all clues. And her body shape isn't just due to her thinness or athleticism. She wasn't always so thin or toned. Her body was just a fuller version of the same masculine shape.

Well, William chose her as his wife! Jecca Craig isn't the most petite feminine creature in the world either, so perhaps he just likes sporty young women who don't fit the feminine ideal!
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 11:14:31 am »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/16/article-1377487-0B94937C00000578-755_634x499.jpg

Everything about her is masculine! She Cavan wear as many pretty dresses as she likes but they just make her look like a drag queen. Her body is masculine, her face is masculine, supposedly she's unable to carry a child... Even her few interests (all sports related) and personality (being super competitive is not a feminine trait) are manly.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2015, 11:35:02 am »

^
Exactly.
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/Q9DjqRmlXLQ/0.jpg
Sideburns.
http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/article_photos/kate-middleton-smiling-inline.jpg
Huge man ears, bigger then Wimpo's.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2015, 11:44:26 am »

She Cavan wear as many pretty dresses as she likes but they just make her look like a drag queen.

I think this is why all the clothes she wears looking terrible on her.  Its a visual mismatch between her body and the clothing.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2015, 12:16:12 pm »

Everything about her is masculine! She Cavan wear as many pretty dresses as she likes but they just make her look like a drag queen. Her body is masculine, her face is masculine, supposedly she's unable to carry a child... Even her few interests (all sports related) and personality (being super competitive is not a feminine trait) are manly.

Oh come on! There are plenty of women in the business and athletic world who are super-competitive. Ask Serena Williams, Hilary Clinton, Angela Merkal and dozens of female executives if they aren't competitive in that way. It's certainly not just a male trait.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2015, 01:31:26 pm »

^ Maybe Wimpy chose his 'wife' as is knowingly - and for a reason.  easter-wink

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2015, 02:04:09 pm »

I wonder if she is aware that she looks like a man and that's why she insists on the overly long hair. Maybe she thinks it makes her look more feminine than she would otherwise?
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2015, 02:13:25 pm »

Oh come on! There are plenty of women in the business and athletic world who are super-competitive. Ask Serena Williams, Hilary Clinton, Angela Merkal and dozens of female executives if they aren't competitive in that way. It's certainly not just a male trait.

I obviously wasn't talking about general ambition! It's the aggressive, malicious way the Midds reeled in William. Kate may not have set her sights high career wise, but her relentless pushiness is how she earned the prize. She was also said to be highly possessive of William. In couples, it is usually the man who acts that way. She also seems highly sexed, to the point of obsession. Also a trait more commonly seen with males. It's certainly not very ladylike.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:16:14 pm by MelissaRose » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2015, 02:16:06 pm »

Agreed women can be super competitive too.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 02:18:07 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2015, 02:19:41 pm »

But to only be interested in sports is definitely a guy thing. I don't know any women who are not interested in other things besides athletics. And yes, men generally are more competitive. Not necessarily with careers, but in all things. I am ambitious, but not competitive, for example.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: