Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 11:09:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate looking like a man  (Read 38230 times)
Stephie
Baroness

« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2015, 10:08:46 am »

^ They DO!
Creepy
gossip insider

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2015, 05:29:54 pm »

Yes, she does look a bit masculine, but many women born female do as well.  My little sister is Kate´s same alledged height, she has big shoulders, big feet, big hands, loves sports, even same eye colour... And despite I was very young when she was born I remember  laugh she was definitedly female as a newborn because I watched while the changed her diaper. I´d never watched a nappy change so the memory sticked with me. XD She was too cute.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2015, 09:29:49 am »

Many women can look a bit masculine, but I sure think wasty takes the gold medal.  And those awfully large man strides she takes.  Her legs are not that long, it is her body that is long, I think she is why she always wears the heels, she wants to look as though she has longer legs.  A very odd woman altogether IMO.
theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2015, 09:00:53 pm »

She is rather unfortunate with her looks and figure but don't forget ladies and gentlemen, we have all seen her naked!

All my life, I've been fighting my way upstream.
Kibby3
courtier

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2015, 09:32:55 pm »

I agree she isn't transgender but it is fun to speculate a little when nothing else interesting is going on.  She has a very un feminine body build but she hasn't left anything to the imagination. 
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2015, 10:05:50 pm »

Naked not a pretty sight, but how do we know she has not had surgery in her "personal" areas.  They do such wonderful work with these things, we probably would not know the difference.  I read a lot about it a couple of years ago, and saw some close up photos, seriously, you would not know surgery had been done.  I am still go for Androgen Insensitive Syndrome.  That man stride is very revealing IMO. 
Creepy
gossip insider

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2015, 10:55:30 pm »

It´s just lame that she is such and exhibicionist, even if she looked attractive naked, which she doesn´t. Too muscular, without curves, flat chested... more ike a teenage boy´s body in a bikini... At the most she could have been intersex at birth-and probably quickly "fixed"-, but it looks like she was brought up as a girl. Still, her hormone levels must be those of a much older woman.

And no, she can´t figure that she needs to stick to the same amount of padding in her bras, it´s ridic to go from flat chested to a C cup to a double D and reppeat in the same week, specially when you are not pregant nor pretending to be.

Had she ever been male and consciously made a decisión to change her sex, I don´t even think they had to make it public, it´s personal. I mean I would respect a trans woman who just wants to live as a woman and not always have to tell her story, especially not to the entire world. But they shouldn´t pretend they are producing babies naturally.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 11:01:59 pm by Creepy » Logged
Kibby3
courtier

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2015, 12:26:26 am »

I am glad I am not the only person that gets annoyed with her bra padding constantly changing.  I wish she would pick a size and go with that.
Creepy
gossip insider

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2015, 01:50:23 am »

^I'm glad too. I wished somebody had mentioned it before.  flower
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2015, 11:04:49 am »

Amazing what you find on YouTube, it really does intrigue me at times.  I was looking for meditation music of all things, and up came a list of vids recommended by YT.  This one caught my eye.  Interesting in that all the photos of wasty show her with an Adams Apple, quite noticeable.  She comes not far into the vid, you can fast forward, starts at about 1.32 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyWRww42WAw
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2015, 11:37:50 pm »

I think the problem is that she overexercises and lost too much weight. She has an inverted triangle shape, which isn't a classically feminine shape, and she looked much better with a little more meat on her bones. Like she did at university or in that white bikini.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2015, 03:04:41 am »

But she walks like a man too, with long strides.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2015, 08:28:21 am »

She sure does, and very long strides too.  She has man hands as well, it is not just one thing, it is the whole package that is masculine, even her features are masculine.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2015, 10:43:09 am »

Well, the long strides are probably PW's fault. Remember that video where he was walking quickly and Kate was trying to keep up with him? He was getting some RAF award and she was wearing that long white coat? Maybe she practiced and got used to bigger strides.

I don't think Kate was taught to be ladylike. There is a way to walk in heels and look feminine and then you can also look like a drag queen if your legs are too far apart or your toes are pointed outward. I remember that she didn't know how to get in and out of a car in a skirt/dress back when she used to go clubbing, so she probably doesn't know better. I'm guessing she never actually got those "princess lessons," and the people around her aren't going to go out of their way to help her.

I think her features looked better when she had more weight on her. She was a little big during university, but when she was 24 or 25 she was at a weight that looked good on her. I think with the engagement and wedding she lost too much weight, and kept the weight off. I don't think her current BMI looks good on anyone, but it's especially bad on an inverted triangle. Maybe if she were a banana shape like a supermodel, but even they are photoshopped and posed to look bigger than they really are.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2015, 03:32:02 pm »

Since when 'princess lessons' are required in order to know the importance of underwear and how not to flash everyone? Wasty wasted ten years with getting wasted at clubs and being his b**ty call. And why should anyone be her 'babysitter' and tell her how to behave? She wasted a lot of money on the wrong things instead of to get a life and learn about classy behaviour and manners.  easter-sly

As for the way how he treats her, he clearly doesn't respect her. If he did, he wouldn't treat her that way. I think there is no excuse for his behaviour. He knows that she's wearing those heels. If he cared, he would make sure that he doesn't walk that fast, so that she could walk carefully in order not to trip.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2015, 07:14:52 pm »

With respect I beg to differ about wasty and her strides/flashing.  I honestly don´t think her long stride is down to PW, it looks too natural for that, a part of her that she is used to, and even when on her own she strides it out.  Bill medd is always leaving her behind, long strides or not.  As for needing to be taught how to walk in a lady like fashion and not look like a drag queen, well, all I can say is that the rest of us manage okay without lessons and look lady like.  I also believe that not one of us on here has displayed our most intimate parts to the world via photographs, and if we had a mishap once there most certainly would never have been several repeat performances, including two on one royal tour  -  that took the biscuit for me, she did not even learn from the crotchgate, and before the end of that tour we got flashgate.  I can´t think of anyone I know who would wear a full skirt to arrive somewhere by helicopter, she of all people, having traveled in them many times, must have known the wind factor.  I am not a royal/aristo, but my parents taught me at a very young age as to what was right and wrong about how little girls behave, and that little girls did not display their personal parts and lift their skirts, etc., as I am sure most parents do.  Makes me wonder how ma and orangina behave to be honest.  Ma likes to pretend the medds are middle class and worthy of being aristos, but by the way it appears she raised wasty she is sadly lacking in many areas on that front.  IMO "princess" lessons would have been wasted on her, she doesn´t take a blind bit of notice as to what anyone advises her to do, and still she does not wear weights in her hems, despite being called out by the press on it.  Sorry to say, wasty does what wasty wants to do, and if that means she gets a cheap thrill exposing her lady bits to the world then do it she will. As for Bill medd, well, he is a breed apart, because it must be awful knowing the whole world has seen all the mos tpersonal parts of your wife, yet he appears not to mind one little bit,  Maybe it give him a cheap thrill too, who knows.  A very odd pair indeed.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2015, 09:07:58 pm »

^
That's what I'm thinking.
Waity showing her genitalia in public because she knows it's Wimpo's fetish.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2015, 09:25:07 pm »

Oops, re my post above

including two on one royal tour  -  that took the biscuit for me, she did not even learn from the crotchgate, and before the end of that tour we got flashgate

flashgate should have read buttgate.  Sorry flower
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2015, 10:17:39 pm »

No, princess lessons are not required. But if she did have those lessons, she would have been taught how to be more ladylike. The way she acts is evidence that she didn't have them.  thumbsup
marion
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2015, 11:32:38 pm »

Did any of us have princess lessons?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: