Royal Gossip
October 19, 2018, 09:16:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate looking like a man  (Read 33888 times)
Val
Princess

« Reply #160 on: October 10, 2016, 07:56:33 pm »

^

She looks as if she has had an accident too.
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #161 on: October 10, 2016, 08:12:13 pm »

Not at all lady-like.  She looks totally gormless.   easter-lol
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #162 on: October 11, 2016, 08:40:28 am »

@ Leogirl  - I might agree but she definitely looked like a girl as a child, teen, and at uni. Only in recent years did she have these issues, and IMO it is because she lost too much weight. I think she was very sick as a child... years of photos of her looking ill... and that may have done something to her fertility. Plus all those years of smoking/drinking/partying didn't help.

I can see where you might be coming from, but that stride is something she does without any thought at all  -  it is obviously her normal stride, irrespective of her weight and size.  Must confess I personally have not seen a female with a stride like that, and it is most unbecoming.

Androgen insensitivity syndrome is a condition that affects sexual development before birth and during puberty. People with this condition are genetically male, with one X chromosome and one Y chromosome in each cell. Because their bodies are unable to respond to certain male sex hormones (called androgens), they may have mostly female sex characteristics or signs of both male and female sexual development.

Complete androgen insensitivity syndrome occurs when the body cannot use androgens at all. People with this form of the condition have the external sex characteristics of females, but do not have a uterus and therefore do not menstruate and are unable to conceive a child (infertile). They are typically raised as females and have a female gender identity. Affected individuals have male internal sex organs (testes) that are undescended, which means they are abnormally located in the pelvis or abdomen. Undescended testes can become cancerous later in life if they are not surgically removed. People with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome also have sparse or absent hair in the pubic area and under the arms.

The partial and mild forms of androgen insensitivity syndrome result when the body's tissues are partially sensitive to the effects of androgens. People with partial androgen insensitivity (also called Reifenstein syndrome) can have normal female sex characteristics, both male and female sex characteristics, or normal male sex characteristics. They may be raised as males or as females, and may have a male or a female gender identity. People with mild androgen insensitivity are born with male sex characteristics, but are often infertile.

I have no conclusive knowledge that this is what council cath has, just my own opinion, and it does tick quite a few boxes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #163 on: October 11, 2016, 11:43:01 am »

I've seen many photos posted and gifs etc on Royal Dish over the years of Crown Princess Mary of Denmark in mid-stride. Posters over there have always had a good laugh about her 'man stride', thin body, long torso  and supposedly unfeminine way of standing and walking. Mary's had four children.
Fredericka
royal watcher

« Reply #164 on: October 11, 2016, 11:59:06 am »

^ Why does she (nearly) always stoop like that when she goes to shake someone's hand?  Her posture is terrible too.

Ugh ... she's all teeth and hair ... with not much in between.   bored3

I can't wait for Harry to meet his special someone and knock Waity off her pedestal.  It'd be funny if that lady planted stories about Kate - and certainly delicious from a dishing point of view!   Cool
india
Princess

« Reply #165 on: October 11, 2016, 05:35:18 pm »

Yes, this thing is developing a dowager's hump. I guess her big head is just to heavy for her to support.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #166 on: October 11, 2016, 05:40:01 pm »

nothing more than an orange popsicle stick in a frizzy wig.

she leaves nothing to the imagination, AND she needs to be babysat.

Beware the Gypsy Curse
india
Princess

« Reply #167 on: October 11, 2016, 07:22:25 pm »

She definitely needs to be babysat. And she needs her hands glued to her sides. She also needs a muzzle to keep her from saying stupid inane utterances along with the fanatic gurning.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2018, 01:34:40 pm »

An interesting find on YouTube by a friend of mine.

Royal Tranny Tracheas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr6fCluJn70&t=565s

Quite interesting, it is the engagement video with various things being pointed out with regard to council cath being a tranny.  Worth a look.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2018, 05:57:37 pm »

^ on the conservative conspiracy site, the one that went down, there was a thread about kate being possible transgender. What's interesting were the pictures from her childhood...the scarcity of nice photos...my family had nowhere near kates money, but I can produce dozens of nice, clear, formal family pictures, and nice non formal ones also. With kate there is a mere handful of mishmashed pics, in which she looks sickly and sometimes its not even her. the picture of kate and pippa and mike on a rock, when they were living in jordan, the kate in that picture is actually pippa it seems. And other pictures, its clearly a little boy with a hair mullet, possibly james that is presented as being kate, but it clearly isnt. something FISHY is up with kates childhood. why the scarcity of photos, and why frankly, does she look like a man in drag most off the time?  eating cookies
also why would you need to photoshop your own childhood pictures?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:01:34 pm by LadyLaura » Logged

Beware the Gypsy Curse
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2018, 08:18:18 pm »

Thank you! I've always thought the girl was supposed to be Waity was Pippy.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #171 on: February 01, 2018, 04:12:27 am »

Kate was very sickly as a child. They probably didn't take many photos because she likely didn't want to be photographed. If I had an illness like Kate's (sunken eyes, red swollen eyes), I wouldn't want to be photographed, either. Poor kid.  there
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #172 on: February 01, 2018, 01:50:08 pm »

This makes an interesting read on the syndrome.  Apparently it was covered up until the mid 90's

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/i-feel-for-caster-semenya---i-am-418420

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #173 on: February 01, 2018, 08:18:46 pm »

I dont think shes transgender or have male chromosomes, i just think she lacks the grace and dignity required. If she had a decent stylist, a proper makeup artist and got rid of that harsh make up and got rid of those stupid curls she would actually look better.

All my life, I've been fighting my way upstream.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #174 on: February 01, 2018, 08:25:01 pm »

^ Same. Harsh looking women are a Goldsmith trait imo, by looking at Pip, Scarole and Dorothy.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #175 on: February 01, 2018, 08:31:32 pm »

Kate was very sickly as a child. They probably didn't take many photos because she likely didn't want to be photographed. If I had an illness like Kate's (sunken eyes, red swollen eyes), I wouldn't want to be photographed, either. Poor kid.  there

Whatever she had didn't have any lasting effects into teenage years since she was into sports in school as well as whatever else she got up to.
Val
Princess

« Reply #176 on: February 01, 2018, 11:10:01 pm »

^^

Smoking, drinking and excessive tanning haven't helped their hard features either.
india
Princess

« Reply #177 on: February 06, 2018, 09:01:55 pm »

^ And extreme dieting. The Potato Head is not naturally thin.
Val
Princess

« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2018, 12:07:52 am »

She has wide shoulders which is always a give away.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #179 on: August 13, 2018, 03:08:04 am »

I'm increasingly convinced that Middleton is a man and that Willy is gay. They look so genuinely happy together, and that would be difficult to sustain if it were a complete hoax. Add to that the two surrogate pregnancies and you have a compelling case.

This is the photo that convinced me

I read most of the posts, and I'm almost convinced that you're right. I had already observed something strange in the way of walking, but at the same time she looks so feminine .... Im still confused huh dontknow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThOqfCedL1Y

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: