Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 08:22:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Royals  (Read 21636 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #180 on: February 15, 2017, 02:53:03 pm »

Is this show any better this year and less trashy?  I watched the first episode and wasn't really dragged into the story at all.  Thanks!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2017, 06:06:15 pm »

Yes, it's less trashy and better writing. I'm enjoy it a lot better without the unnecessary sex and drugs. Now I'm curious as to what's up with Robert as it's supposed to be something bad. As he's chosen king now, that something bad could be that he isn't his father's son.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #182 on: February 20, 2017, 04:11:15 am »

So  Liam went to see what was really going on with Robert on the island and found out he was doing every thing he can not to be found .I get how Liam is feeling  he was next In line and here comes Robert alive and ready to be king Liam had that lil tastes of kings power and he loved it and want it .

I really like Eleanor and the prince better then jasper he really to go away ,but Eleanor still seems to be in love with jasper the prince might to boring for I really hope she goes and travel.

Robert was cold the way he dumped Catherine.,but I would be pissed too finding out my girlfriend sleeping with my brother .looks like he will be a vengeful King  ghost King Simon was right about Robert will not cut it as king.

.Liam and Cyrus working together to take down Robert  should be interesting next season . Liam turning into Cyrus 2.0 tehe

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #183 on: February 20, 2017, 05:46:34 am »

1. At long last someone told Liam off about his craziness and trouble-making.
2. Robert did the right thing by coming between Len and Jasper; Jasper was abusive in how he even got involved with Len in the first place and frankly Robert did right by arranging for her to meet Sebastian.
3. I am glad that Helena wasn't on that plane that crashed.
4. Thankfully Robert is introducing some serious order and respect back in the royal household.
5. Eleanor is thankfully remaining sober and focused this entire season and this is what has prevented me from losing interest. There is no way I could stand another season of her recklessly fornicating and doping herself up on drugs and swigging booze.
6. That little girls is and ADORABLE imp and wonderful addition; I'm glad her father didn't go to jail and end up in an orphanage.
7. The way he dumped Kathryn was brutal, but he acted like any other man would if he found out that the girlfriend he idolized hadn't just fornicated with his brother while he was believed to be dead, but hid it from him and lived a lie to his face. Some men would react a lot worse. I was hoping she would fess up to him and come clean and apologize profusely, but she ended up hiding it and still putting on a front of being an ingenue. I was ticked at that.
8. I don't think being King is about being a 'nice' guy or humanitarian.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #184 on: February 20, 2017, 06:04:33 am »

It was a great episode!
It's a shame Wills wasn't that ruthless to Waity when he had the good sense to dump her.  I'm loving this cold and ruthless Robert!

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #185 on: February 20, 2017, 06:17:48 am »

Any man would have done much worse if he knew that his girlfriend was screwing his brother, while lying about it and playing at being the ingenue. If Kathryn had been honest and upfront and 'fessed up, he might have dumped her, but he might not have been so vicious about it. Him calling her out for lying was entirely just and understandable and it's refreshing to see someone restore order to the chaotic royal household.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #186 on: February 20, 2017, 05:43:16 pm »

'The Royals' finale recap: 'To Show My Duty in Your Coronation'
http://ew.com/recap/the-royals-season-3-finale/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

yay we will be getting a season 4

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #187 on: February 20, 2017, 11:39:06 pm »

I'm glad Willow kept things professional between her and Liam and I hope Robert takes her as his Queen. It would be fitting and frankly Kathryn did Robert a dirty turn. I never get over how she acted so childlike all the time, all the while lying to his face and schtupping Liam.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: