Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 06:26:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Royals  (Read 20033 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2016, 06:48:15 pm »

^Is this because Pryce's wife was killed during an assassination attempt on Simon before?  Isn't that kind of head of security's job description to expect danger, even with your own family so how is that Simon's fault?  Talk about misplaced anger.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2016, 08:18:40 pm »

The why will be intriguing and then there's Robert, the first born son who Pryce probably ordered killed.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #162 on: January 13, 2016, 01:34:33 am »

so Pryce is the killer Liam will flip

I'm liking-this Eleanor the way she helped out her got her out of that abusive relationship  i wonder now if she slow down on her binge drinking and drug use

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #163 on: January 13, 2016, 03:36:34 am »

She said that she gave up the drugs in last week's episode. She cleaned up her room (not the spray paint though), and put her drugs away in a tin can. As a charcter development, she should continue on this path. i thought that after her dad was killed, she'd not want anything to do with the drugs and messing around. I feel that the series has turned for the better with the turning point being the episode that had Elenor spending time with her mum and the explanation of Domino. It was about the story and not about the cheapness; Elenor's drugs and sleeping around, Liam messing with models and pining after Ophelia, the king sexually harrasing the maids and MP's, etc.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2016, 02:59:49 pm »

I think Eleanor only began to change because of the family dynamics changing; while she and her mother were at odds, she had the inability to change that dynamic so she ended up changing her habits and other ways only after her mother opened up her heart to Eleanor and then of course, Domino.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #165 on: January 14, 2016, 02:13:21 am »

I watched the last couple of episodes and Eleanor and Helena are redeemed now. And I just love Prudence, so we'll see  eating cookies
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2016, 05:31:02 am »

Wow, some interesting stuff. I'm still at a loss regarding Ted killing king Simon and who's pulling his strings. Glad to see Princess Eleanor dealing with things sober and Prince Liam coming into his own. Not to spoil things but the last minute of the episode was wow. It's been over 6months or more since the incident so where has he been all that time?
I'm so glad that the show had a reset and just gets on with the story with no sleeze. Series 3 should be interesting.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2016, 03:53:36 pm »

I don't being spoiled so what happen the last thing I watched was when Liam and Ted was in limo

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2016, 06:54:11 pm »

i really liked how Helena played Cyrus.
agree with you, windsor. but they showed at the beginning of the episode how he was flying. so it was clear that they'll show either the killer or how he survived.
if he survived after a plane crash i would be surprised that no one found him or looked thoroughly for him.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #169 on: January 18, 2016, 08:00:05 pm »

It was rather silly that the police didn't seeze upon the crowd beating up the man especially after that huge reveal though or that the prince would arrive to a big event in that car with no extra security. Funny because the queen was supposed to ride with the security guy in that car.  tehe  Lets hope that they keep up with the story telling without the unnecessary sleeze and tighten up the writing because Price's hatred of the royal family to make him do what he did still makes zero sense to me. If that was the case, he'd kill the queen for being a *female dog* not the one Royal who was always nice and companionate to the extent of wanting to demolish the monarchy to save his family.  dontknow

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #170 on: January 18, 2016, 10:20:52 pm »

i think they made it look like the killing as as a result of blackmail. and in the end he'll be a poor victim.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #171 on: January 19, 2016, 12:27:23 am »

What Helena did was classic, but I wonder where Prudence went. One would think that Prudence would have arranged for a minister herself.

It was rather silly that the police didn't seeze upon the crowd beating up the man especially after that huge reveal though or that the prince would arrive to a big event in that car with no extra security. Funny because the queen was supposed to ride with the security guy in that car.  tehe  Lets hope that they keep up with the story telling without the unnecessary sleeze and tighten up the writing because Price's hatred of the royal family to make him do what he did still makes zero sense to me. If that was the case, he'd kill the queen for being a *female dog* not the one Royal who was always nice and companionate to the extent of wanting to demolish the monarchy to save his family.  dontknow

Thing is, something like that happened so fast that the police wouldn't have been able to rescue him quickly. As for Helena, I think it was easier to kill the king mainly since Helena wasn't the type that would like to walk around alone at night and she was someone who would have fought back. I don't think Pryce deserves sympathy at all and I think Liam did the right thing in not pulling the trigger. It wasn't Helena's fault that Pryce did what he did.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2016, 12:27:50 am »

Please, please, please tell me this means there is now officially no chance of Ophelia ever getting with Liam and (outside of the episode where she comes back to claim her father's body/bury him) we'll never have to see her again.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2016, 02:45:02 pm »

I hope not.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #174 on: September 06, 2016, 12:10:32 am »

http://waitwith.us/the-royals-season-3-7349/

Season 3 release date is December 4, 2016   Hi

http://deadline.com/2016/06/the-royals-max-brown-cast-prince-robert-alive-season-3-1201773568/

‘The Royals’ Casts Max Brown As Prince Robert For Season 3

EXCLUSIVE: He is alive! After strong indications in the Season 2 finale of The Royals that Prince Robert, long presumed dead, possibly survived when his plane was shot down, he will appear in the flesh. Max Brown (The Tudors) is set to play the oldest son of Queen Helena (Elizabeth Hurley) and the late King Simon (Vincent Regan).

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #175 on: September 06, 2016, 02:15:04 am »

Oh this is gonna be great! Prince Robert coming back to set thing straight. He'll be coming back to a vastly changed world now.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #176 on: September 08, 2016, 05:37:42 am »

Oh, I can't wait to see Cyrus' face when Robert shows up!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2016, 01:44:19 am »

The Royals 3x02 "Passing Through Nature to Eternity" Promo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG0GYGjIbGc

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2016, 05:32:44 am »

I'm glad Cyrus killed James Stuart; Stuart plotted to destroy Helena and put bluntly, it wouldn't have ended there. Cyrus did what anyone else would have done. As for Prince Robert, I am glad he's alive. I bet you anything that Helena will be thrilled beyond words and I'm glad Pryce met a miserable end.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #179 on: February 13, 2017, 06:38:17 pm »

so Robert is king

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: