Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:42:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana and Carole  (Read 4712 times)
kolkomilko
Duchess

« on: January 21, 2015, 08:03:12 am »

I would be curious to know the relation between Diana and Carole. How would they get on with each other?

Val
Princess

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 08:52:02 am »

Diana would have seen Carol(e) coming and found her quite detestable for trying to be someone she isn't and for her rampant social clmbing (just to mention a few things.)
FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 05:54:24 pm »

If Diana had lived, there would be no Carole to contend with. lbr, even as bad as things were between Charles & Diana, there would've been a meeting about "our son is about to make a huge mistake and we need to fix it" vs Charles by himself deciding "Whatever, he'll outgrow this phase. I'm too busy to care right now"
india
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 08:53:53 pm »

The best thing that ever happened to the Old Crone Knifed Kneed Carol(e) was Diana's murder.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 02:38:54 am »

IMO, they would get on terribly. Diana would see Carole for what she is, and would've made certain that Will knew as well.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 03:50:27 am »

Ma wouldn't have stood a chance against Diana.  Cool
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 09:58:14 am »

Wimpo would never have been at St. Andrews, and even if he had, Princess Diana would have seen ma off big time.  It appears quite obvious that royalty don´t want her and her family around, aristocrats don´t either. Sadly the medds have not read the memo.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 10:12:01 am »

Given the ongoing dramas around Diana I think that Carole would have found it even easier to get her hands on William.

Would Carole and Diana have gotten along but Carole would have the upper hand simply because the Middleton's are able to give William what Diana and Charles couldn't do - a steady and loving family environment.

William would still have gone to St Andrews as he didn't get the grades to get into a better university in England (Oxford or Cambridge). He would have had to go to university in the UK as there is no way either The Queen or Parliament would have allowed the 2nd in line to the throne to go to university outside the UK.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2015, 12:06:54 pm »

What would be more interesting is to know how the relationship between William and Diana would have progressed.  We assume that they got along well but would that have continued into adulthood?  I think that would factor into the Diana/Carole relationship.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2015, 12:49:16 pm »

Had Princess Diana still been around then wimpo would not have been looking for a mother figure.  Can´t stand the guy, but he did love his mother, and ma medd would have had no appeal for him at all, he would already have a mother. I rather suspect that none of the medds would have got a peak in the door, let alone walked through it.  We none of us know what Diana would have done, but she would have seen right through the medds from day one.  We can speculate as much as we like, we will none of us ever know the truth.  But wimpo was very much for his mother, and I would be surprised if that would have changed.  As the rf deprived us all of Princess Diana sadly we will never know wimpo´s life would have developed had she still been around.  We can only speculate on what each of us personally think would have happened.  For me, personally, PD would never have entertained the medds, most families wouldn´t, just wimpo who got sucked in and sucked dry.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 02:12:33 pm »

^Totally right on all points, GB. thumbsup
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 03:07:31 pm »

It is sure that Carole couldn't ensnare Willy and influence him.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2015, 03:28:32 am »

Given the ongoing dramas around Diana I think that Carole would have found it even easier to get her hands on William.
Would Carole and Diana have gotten along but Carole would have the upper hand simply because the Middleton's are able to give William what Diana and Charles couldn't do - a steady and loving family environment.

Charles and Diana were out earning their bread and butter; Carole didn't have Charles and Diana's responsibilities, so it would be easy for Carole to 'be there.'

THAT is what gets me all the time.

Charles has had to PROVE that he's worth having as Prince of Wales and frankly, he's worked hard and did a lot. William not having his father to tuck him in every night is something that a lot of upper class kids deal with, even in the US where an office is practically a place of worship.

So yeah, Carole would have been able to tuck William in since he's such an ungrateful s*** that he doesn't appreciate that his parents work hard. Nice stuff like custom made suits and shoes and access to the best universities debt free (because the parents pay the whole way) aren't given to normal workers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 03:50:35 am »

^ What you have said is very interesting KF. I have a mature female friend who's one of the kindest women one could hope to meet and yet last month her eldest son who just passed the bar (legal) no longer wishes any contact with his Mother because when he was a child he didn't get as many trinkets as kids who's mothers worked did! .  She did return to her career once the children were in high school, but that goes to show that stay at home mothers aren't always praised by their own adult children.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2015, 04:06:34 am »

Well exactly.

I also don't think William HAS EVER shown thankfulness that he had the ability to mold his life to his liking at an early age. His mother and father took him around the world while he was in diapers and he never wanted for anything in his spoiled ungrateful life. Frankly I don't think there is much gratitude these days.

If Carole had been his bio mom, I am sure he would have been pushed and pressured and hassled just about all the time to land a rich girl. Of course, being rich and titled he never saw the ugliness of what the Middleton family is when his back is turned.

Diana had to work, to prove her worth and to prove that she had a brain of her own. It wasn't easy. Charles has had to work like a fiend to prove his worth. There is no way that either parent could have stayed home reading him stories and giving him hot milk each night before bed and helping him with homework.

Yet, he had a Crown Princess for a mother and a Crown Prince for a father. How cool is that? He was going to ski resorts as a young child.

As for Diana, I bet Carole would have been resented since Carole isn't the one who breastfed him as a child and fought to be more of a mother.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2015, 04:14:46 am »

There's something about the Carole and William relationship that really revolts me and yet I have nothing to back it up but a gut feeling. 

I've given up hope for Willy and Waity - they are non starters right from the get go.  William had everything any upper class child has and then some, but he plays victim - and that to me is a red flag of someone NQR in the head at his age.  His parents both set excellent examples of work ethics and yet he sits around always 'going to do'.  It's sickening when you see how far advanced other men are of his age and without all the privilege he has had.  Hopeless!

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2015, 02:30:34 am »

If Diana was around, Ma and Waity wouldn't be. Diana would have seen them off the first time Waity popped up.
india
Princess

« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2015, 08:20:08 pm »

I would love to have witnessed that.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2015, 09:20:00 pm »

It would have been fun, wouldn't it?  tehe tehe tehe tehe
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2015, 07:58:32 am »

Well exactly.

I also don't think William HAS EVER shown thankfulness that he had the ability to mold his life to his liking at an early age. His mother and father took him around the world while he was in diapers and he never wanted for anything in his spoiled ungrateful life. Frankly I don't think there is much gratitude these days.

If Carole had been his bio mom, I am sure he would have been pushed and pressured and hassled just about all the time to land a rich girl. Of course, being rich and titled he never saw the ugliness of what the Middleton family is when his back is turned.

Diana had to work, to prove her worth and to prove that she had a brain of her own. It wasn't easy. Charles has had to work like a fiend to prove his worth. There is no way that either parent could have stayed home reading him stories and giving him hot milk each night before bed and helping him with homework.

Yet, he had a Crown Princess for a mother and a Crown Prince for a father. How cool is that? He was going to ski resorts as a young child.

As for Diana, I bet Carole would have been resented since Carole isn't the one who breastfed him as a child and fought to be more of a mother.
How true ... everything he has is thanks to Chuck from his stance in life , education and his pathetic "military carer" if he wasn't Chuck's son the Middletons wouldn't give him the time of day yet he treats his father the way he does ... at least Harry with all his faults is grateful to his father and shows it ...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 08:03:58 am by Jane23 » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: