Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 08:25:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insiders VI  (Read 71124 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 10:19:21 pm »

Niraj Tanna @IkonPictures
Apparently there "may" be pictures being circulated in Germany of The Duchess of Cambridge in a bikini from Mustique. #timewilltell

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2015, 10:34:19 pm »

Well, they will be interesting to see!  easter-lol
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 10:49:09 pm »

Well, if Bild get hold of them they will be all over the internet  laugh laugh 
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2015, 10:49:47 pm »

^ Exactly what I was thinking. Germany? Let's just straight up say The Bild easter-lol
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2015, 11:30:11 pm »

Keeping my fingers crossed! would love to see six month preggy Kate in a two piece  tehe
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 12:29:51 am »

Tanna is soooo messy!  easter-akasha

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
benign
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 12:37:21 am »

Apparently there "may" be pictures being circulated in Germany of The Duchess of Cambridge in a bikini from Mustique. #timewilltell

really surprise we get pics now unlike before. PW busy dialing and complaining to anyone who would listen to him. Looking forward to the pics as long as its not the balcony one. 
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 02:34:15 am »

I hope these pics exist and are released. I would be surprised though, if this happens.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 03:40:26 am »

worship
Stephie
Baroness

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 05:08:55 am »

^^ I hope so too and will also be surprised. I wouldn't doubt that some exist.... it's more the release that I doubt.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 08:50:49 am »

If the photos exist and are in Germany then I would be surprised if they are not relased.  Bild was the only one who bought the buttgate photos, but they didn´t care, they bought and published.  And with the advent of the internet we will all see them if this is a similar case.  If showing wasty in a bikini sans bump then the photos would be explosive, too good an opportunity for any publication to miss to be fair, and who could blame them.  If the photos exist. 
Val
Princess

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 09:31:19 am »

She could pull her trick of a enormous lunch and push out her belly.  If many of us did the same we could almost look preggers - I know I could but a fake 6 month+ pushed belly should be detectable!
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2015, 06:27:45 pm »

^^I would think though, that if she is trying to hide her bump (or lack of) she wouldn't be out in a bikini. That's why I doubt these pics exist. dontknow
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2015, 06:53:12 pm »

^ I would rock with you on that point but these are the idiots that lied about preparing for the Asian tour and instead snaked off to France where Dumb One 2 decided to sunbathe topless on a balcony facing a public road, as if technology and in this case cameras haven't improved exponentially and long lenses don't exist. Not to mention she also has constantly been letting her skirts fly up and flashed herself and been caught by the cameras. It's like something doesn't connect in her brain. But if they ever come out, we'll see.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2015, 12:25:53 am »

Katie Nicholl @katienicholl  · 
Expect a few more engagements from #DuchessOfCambridge before she gives birth next month @Mornings9

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2015, 01:43:24 am »

^oh, goody.   bored3

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2015, 05:28:10 pm »

at least they so not let her do nothing. if she was pregnant for real and with a work ethic - i would be against those work engagements but since the's required to keep the innocent smiles coming and the pretenses - then - I like the show that they put her  through
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2015, 07:51:47 pm »

All this recent 'working' makes you wonder if there is some grand plan.  If something were to 'happen to the baby', it would get her out of any potential surrogacy issues.  Maybe the Queen has put her foot down in private and said this can't happen again.  On the other hand, if something did go wrong with the pregnancy, they would blame ER for working her too hard close to her due date.  Who knows?huh?       eating cookies
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2015, 11:56:52 pm »

^If they pulled the 'working too hard' card the outcry from working, pregnant mothers and mothers who worked would be deafening.  In addition, none of this, not one little piece of it is real work.  It only proves to me that the whole HG was a boatload of nonsense, which is another insult to those who suffer right through delivery, but she's wasting her time visiting places that bear no resemblance to her own charities left twisting in the wind.

I'm seriously close to blocking her out of my mind.  It's maddening for me and for many others who worked while pregnant, raised children without massive or any help, didn't feel all that great either, 5-6 days a week, 8 hrs a day at a job with commuting added to it and cooked and cleaned, etc. ad nauseous.   This so-called 'Normalcy' they're struggling to attain is utter bullsh#t.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2015, 01:55:13 pm »

You don't have to have kids to be annoyed - I am personally sick and tired of women (and some men) who use their children as a crutch.

This is a big time PR push and they know it - let's recap: we barely hear anything of Willy and Wasty for at least weeks, or anything major about the pair for months, and then BOOM! Jason Juggernaut gets on board, there is story after story, so many pictures of Wasty bending down to children and woodland creatures, Carole getting her meathooks into things, and a push to slam Chas and Cam. It's relentless, day after day - why won't the British press and public call this disgusting group of people on their games? Once and for all?

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 01:58:15 pm by Snowpea » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: