Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 11:37:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insiders VI  (Read 95493 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2015, 05:44:41 pm »

Wimpo is as weak as dishwater, in fact dishwater strong compared with him.  He really is a useless critter, can´t even stand up for himself.  In some ways he deserves all he got, and he won´t pay the price at the end of the day, otherws will, same old cover up all the time.  Granny or Daddy will pay up and sort out.   thumbsdown
Val
Princess

« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2015, 06:49:51 pm »

Wimpo is one sad twat!
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2015, 06:45:26 pm »

Wimpo is one sad twat!
Totally accurate, didn't think that'd be allowed here, or I'd have posted it myself.  laugh
redhead1
royal watcher

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2015, 05:10:16 pm »

flower  that's my new favorite word!
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2015, 06:17:52 pm »

It's a popular one in our household, redhead.  Lips Sealed
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #85 on: May 03, 2015, 05:21:55 am »

^^^^GB, that's why he's called P.Rince  tehe

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #86 on: May 03, 2015, 02:01:07 pm »

Wimpo is as weak as dishwater, in fact dishwater strong compared with him.  He really is a useless critter, can´t even stand up for himself.  In some ways he deserves all he got, and he won´t pay the price at the end of the day, otherws will, same old cover up all the time.  Granny or Daddy will pay up and sort out.   thumbsdown

Yeah, well, thankfully his grandmother and father didn't end up rescuing him from Kate and taking endless amounts of abuse over that; they let him make his own bed in that respect and I'm glad HM didn't intervene and let William feel sorry for himself.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #87 on: May 03, 2015, 02:06:01 pm »

HM has gone along with everything that Poor Little Willy Boy Middleton has wanted.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2015, 02:14:48 pm »

HM must be kicking herself on a regular basis for not making William do ceremonial appearances and such when she had the chance to get him in line; if she had ended up making William appear at the various routine ceremonial events that Charles and Philip accompany her to, William wouldn't have wasted time on Kate and would have been fully under her wing and guidance. Stupidly HM didn't use her brain and think that maybe Kate was a bad bad bad influence.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2015, 02:16:24 pm »

Kate and all of her unimpressive lot are very bad influences on someone as weak as Billy Boy Middleton.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2015, 02:54:46 pm »

It's a popular one in our household, redhead.  Lips Sealed

And HOW many times have I used it?  there  sly
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2015, 04:48:49 pm »

HM must be kicking herself on a regular basis for not making William do ceremonial appearances and such when she had the chance to get him in line; if she had ended up making William appear at the various routine ceremonial events that Charles and Philip accompany her to, William wouldn't have wasted time on Kate and would have been fully under her wing and guidance. Stupidly HM didn't use her brain and think that maybe Kate was a bad bad bad influence.

How could she? Between her own son's crappy love life, partially her fault for forcing him in to a marriage he didn't want, and the public's love of Diana, Willie boy was gonna get what he wanted regardless. A few whispered words about how unhappy he was that he wasn't being allowed to be with the "normal" girl he adored and suddenly the media would've gone nuts. So she let him make his own decisions in hopes that he'd be happy.

Unfortunately, Willie Boy has been spoiled and has come to expect the world to revolve around his wishes, which, imo, is why he couldn't snap up an aristocrat for a bride. Kate doesn't mind because she's a social climber, the perks were what she was after but for those born to that class they already knew his family was nuts, add to that the raging manchild that is Willie and you can see why the upper crust girls weren't willing to jump in. The family may have power but they seem tainted, which is probably why the royal grandchildren are all dating outside of their social circle.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2015, 06:26:25 pm »

No one forced Charles into a marriage with Diana and certainly not the Queen. She's done a lot of stuff but forcing her children to marry anyone, she certainly hasn't. The woman is notorious for not interfering with her children's love lives. That was nothing but PR spin from Charles. The only person who had any power to stop him from marrying Camilla was the Queen and amazingly enough her name never pops up in the equation, which is strange because she's not immune to rumor, gossip, and leaks. The only people who disproved of Camilla were Charles' uncle and grandmother, whom had no legal power to stop him marrying anyone. The fact is that Charles never asked Camilla to marry him, he wasn't ready to get married, and that was despite any feelings he felt for any woman. He went off to the navy, I believe it was, and by the time he came back and was ready to get married and everyone said it was time to stop pussyfooting around, Camilla had married someone else and the majority of his marital prospects didn't want to marry him. Also, if Im not mistaken, I read that Philip sent Charles a letter saying to fish or cut the line when it came to Diana. So marry her if he really wanted her or leave her alone. He always had the option of walking away, he decided not to.

The Queen's problem, which turned into Charles and William's problem, is that they all have a sense of entitlement. They feel entitled to do whatever the f*ck they want, when the f*ck they want, and to whoever the f*ck they want. It doesn't matter and why should it. These are people who don't know the meaning of the word consequence. They've never had any.

On top of that, we have two generations of neglectful parenting. Elizabeth wasn't there for her kids, not when they needed her to be there for them, and give proper guidance. As I said above, she's notorious for not getting involved in her children's personal lives but also another thing that pops into my mind, that some would consider small but I think says a lot, is the sucky grades these kids ALL but one got in school. You'd think tutors would be on speed dial but no. I think that's just the tip of the iceberg on all the issues of life that she let them flounder on. Charles dropped his kids, when they needed him the most, to boost Camilla's image and to this day most people still only tolerate her. Both continue on buying expensive material things for their kids, indulging them, and covering up their poor decision making.

Everyone in this family wants to have their cake and eat it too. I'm sick of it. Just makes you want to bring the guillotine back...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 06:31:06 pm by CarryingOn » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2015, 06:30:54 pm »

off topic chatter. there are threads to discuss these topics, TY

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #94 on: May 03, 2015, 06:31:24 pm »

^ Apologies flower
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #95 on: May 03, 2015, 10:33:18 pm »

@lilpup59: @RoyalForumMoron @hclundberg Mike is fed up with Carole's antics surrounding the royal "heirs" some say he wants to avoid charges of treason.

@RoyalForumMoron: Mike and Carole did evrything together. Everything. Separate cars? Carole's face like she's pissed the last three times with him?

@hclundberg: That's what I was thinking-definitely not the usual happy tight-knit family behavior  https://t.co/1axLH66iDa

@hclundberg: @QueenVicMirror is there anything to him and Carole arriving and leaving separately?

@RoyalForumMoron: @hclundberg @QueenVicMirror its off, not the  way they do things normally.

@RoyalForumMoron: You have to sh$t before you can leave after birthing. So just before leaving Kate let out a LARGE log. tehe

@RoyalForumMoron: @cozyvibes @debbakermsc I'm hoping it's cheap for a double divorce.   flower (me too)

@RoyalForumMoron: @cozyvibes @debbakermsc easter-lol haha! Something is Afoot in the farm barn.

@RoyalForumMoron: Mike and Carole did evrything together. Everything. Separate cars? Carole's face like she's pissed the last three times with him?

@lilpup59: @RoyalForumMoron @hclundberg Mike is fed up with Carole's antics surrounding the royal "heirs" some say he wants to avoid charges of treason.

india
Princess

« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2015, 10:38:41 pm »

Wow.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2015, 10:43:27 pm »

Things will always out in the end, seems like this second sprog has set the ball rolling a bit.
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2015, 11:26:41 pm »

I often think truth has a way of coming out.  It might take a long time, but it will happen one day.  flower

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2015, 02:49:13 am »

interesting this site is not the only place thinking something is wrong - but why would he want to avoid charges of treason?  Carole is clearly interfering but that is not treason.

There was a pic of Kate and Carole at the farm recently where Carole appears to be telling an RPO what to do - RPO looks thoroughly ticked off.  I think she is just pushing the boundaries too hard - he can see that - but she is not listening to him.  So problems between them.

She could be like a lot of people who let their successes go to their head. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: