Royal Gossip
October 23, 2018, 06:49:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insiders VI  (Read 89659 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #440 on: September 15, 2017, 11:42:18 pm »

Revealed: Queen's most senior courtier was forced out of his job in bitter power struggle over Prince Charles's demands for extra royal duties ahead of his succession to the throne

Sir Christopher Geidt - the monarch's private secretary - resigned his job in July
    It was the first time that the Queen had ever gotten rid of her private secretary
    Now it has emerged it was due to complaints from Charles and the Duke of York

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4889462/Queen-s-aide-ousted-power-struggle.html

Maybe this?
Chuck & Andy can indeed pull at the same string when they have someone they dislike in common.
Anyway, these are right now big news, so maybe this was referenced?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #441 on: September 16, 2017, 12:34:20 am »

Well, if this was it, nothing major; just like how they hyped up an announcement for the DOE, but it turned out to be retirement.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #442 on: October 14, 2017, 12:58:51 pm »

"I'm told that, #kate's health permitting, she & #princewilliam will visit Norway & Sweden next month after Harry goes to Denmark."

https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/918943325813698560

Well, Waity next to Vikkan....  laugh
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #443 on: October 15, 2017, 05:00:35 am »

Oh, so Harry is going to Denmark - next month.  sigh
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #444 on: October 17, 2017, 02:38:04 am »

"I'm told that, #kate's health permitting, she & #princewilliam will visit Norway & Sweden next month after Harry goes to Denmark."

https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/918943325813698560

Well, Waity next to Vikkan....  laugh

Oh that will be fun!!    Tongue Tongue Tongue
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #445 on: March 19, 2018, 07:29:19 pm »

It’s interesting about Nicholl. She gets along well with the Middletons but has no problem writing Kate hit pieces. She’s not as close to them as she used to be but still gets along with them. An acquaintance of mine who is a UK journalist gave me a lot of Nicholl spilled tea. She has become a bit of a conversation staple for several reasons.
1. Nicholl met Harry in Covent Garden when they were at the same restaurant. It was a rooftop party and Harry asked the young brunette to join him and his friends at their tables. She did and they got along immediately.
2. Harry later introduced Nicholl to William at a polo match and he also got along with her.
3. Rumors swirled that Harry had a thing for Nicholl because she was an exact replica of Natalie Pinkham, a journalist Harry was seeing casually at the time. It is well known in some circles that Harry’s public girlfriends are blonde but privately he makes a beeline for slender brunettes. The truth is, however, that Harry and William liked Nicholl because they felt they had finally found a reporter in their age group who would write favorably about them. Nicholl was of their generation, was not over-awed by the aristocracy and looked/acted inconspicuous when she attended events with them.
4. Nicholl basically became a part of their circle and grew very close to the York princesses. At this time she had met Kate and Pippa but was more team Chelsy/York. This was an interesting time in Nicholl’s career because she had unheard of access to the royals (Harry made out with a waitress right in front of her, Eugenie would do shots with her in her car before they entered a nightclub) and other reporters felt that lines were being crossed and Nicholl was beginning to think she belonged to that crowd. Rumors spread about a few hookups with Harry… This could have all been professional jealousy from other royal reporters but Nicholl herself has stated in an interview that she had to learn to separate herself from her story and as a royal reporter she had to learn that they were not her real friends, just subjects…interesting.
5. Nicholl never had any doubt that she would be sanctioned to write their biographies because they trusted her. It wasn’t until Nicholl spent time with the Middletons while doing research that she began to like them. Rumor was that Carole is quite chatty and she and Nicholl would talk late into the night long after everyone else had gone to bed.
6. Nicholl liked Kate a lot after getting to know her privately. Nicholl will tell you that Kate and Pippa are stuck up, that is no rumor. Nicholl prefers Kate to Pippa. Nicholl prefers Carole to both of them. Nicholl adored Chelsy but had to pretend to like Cressida to not upset the Yorks. Nicholl is still friendly with the Yorks, especially Eugenie and they would meet for lunch often in NYC (Nicholl was writing for Vanity Fair and Eugenie worked at an auction firm I believe).

http://www.celebitchy.com/570599/katie_nicholl_meghan_markle_was_convinced_the_british_press_was_out_to_get_her/#comments

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #446 on: March 19, 2018, 07:57:36 pm »

Interesting

The only constant is change.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #447 on: March 19, 2018, 10:31:07 pm »

^^ Very very interesting. Also the comments under n°8, very very interesting....
I'd also like more, e.g. why does Nicholl like Carole best out of the three Midd women, and Pippa the least?

"I can’t wait to see what was true/false when the unauthorized bios come out in twenty* years. I can tell you that the Kate haters and sugars alike will be very happy "

"That actually saved Nicholl when the phone hacking scandal broke. William was furious at everything that moved but Nicholl’s proximity to the young royals made it clear that the leaks were amateur. She knew much more than what was gleaned from a few voicemails. William became fairly certain it wasn’t her even before those other two reporters were eventually arrested and confessed. Close call for Nicholl. He still despises Tana however. Nicholl’s 180 on Kate is more interesting imo. Nicholl was there at the infamous Kate/York skating party showdown and thought Kate was a snobby glamour girl. Over time, however, they became friends and she saw more to her personality. The real shocker, so I’m told, is the fact that Eugenie is a sweetheart and is far less haughty than Beatrice who is not as well liked. Eugenie gets along with Pippa and James Middleton much to Beatrice’s private horror. Apparently it’s hard for Eugenie to dislike anyone for long. I think she is more like Fergie and Beatrice is more like Andrew. "
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #448 on: April 25, 2018, 02:15:06 pm »

I am totally confused of any thread I can think of to post this in.  Mods, if you wish to move anywhere then please do so.  It covers bill medd, haza and the rf  -  maybe it should have a thread of its own, but no idea what to call it.  Not the usual Spivey "language", very toned down for him.

http://chrisspivey.org/making-history/
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #449 on: April 25, 2018, 04:41:40 pm »

Having read halfway through I'm still inaure - is it an unfunny spoof or has the author got serious MH issues? Not that the two would be mutually exclusive.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #450 on: April 25, 2018, 09:22:08 pm »

Spivey is too much for me tbh. Firstly, no one apparently exists really, they're all fabrications and are "acted" by various people.. Just no. Secondly, and more importantly, he starts off with a surrogacy conspiracy (as it seems) and then totally derails into another matter, trying to prove his point but actually straying way too far from his point and never returning to it. I didn't read the whole thing, I scrolled through, but he starts off in "fake pregnancy" territory and then abseils into "fake identities/ no one exists" and never goes back to the "fake pregnancy" he wanted to prove blink huh
But also that according to him none of them exist blink
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #451 on: April 27, 2018, 12:41:00 pm »

As most of us knew,  Ed Lane Fox aka ELF will be leaving as Prince Harry’s private secretary post the #royal wedding. What’s interesting is that the Queen’s *butt* private sec Samantha Cohen, who the Mail revealed had quit after Sir Christopher Geidt was ousted, is to stand in.

Via rebecca english

So the person Charles does not like ends up in KP...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #452 on: May 23, 2018, 06:44:03 pm »

its not really inside palace info but

Tanna
Have unfollowed a number of accounts today. Please do not take it personally. Need a break from royal news. Will be concentrating on other business interests for a while.
and
Victoria Murphy
So after more than a decade at the @DailyMirror tomorrow is my last day. Feels very strange to be leaving after such a big event (and I expect my last day will be a bit busy) but very much looking forward to joining @InsideFreuds

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #453 on: July 17, 2018, 01:16:37 am »

Tanna is such a spaz. I wonder if he reads this forum?

Barnabe et Kitty...
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #454 on: July 19, 2018, 03:52:49 am »

On Twitter a few hours ago. The Cambridges and Middletons have been spotted getting on a private plane at St Lucia, perhaps heading for Mustique. So a holiday in the sun for all!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:55:32 am by Rosella » Logged
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #455 on: July 19, 2018, 08:23:15 am »

Which twitter?
Little light
Countess

« Reply #456 on: July 19, 2018, 07:10:01 pm »

All that work sitting in the Wimbledon Royal Box exhausted poor Waity. Now she's off on holiday on our tax payers' money. With  William Carole making lovepotion for Wills et al.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #457 on: July 19, 2018, 09:53:59 pm »

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a22452298/prince-william-kate-middleton-vacation-mustique/
india
Princess

« Reply #458 on: July 20, 2018, 03:00:38 pm »

The Head Family, Horse and Potato, are always sneaking off to Mustique with The Sharp Toothed Viper and her cauldron. Usually freeloading where they are given a villa gratis. They are probably snarfing down major quantities of champagne celebrating the success of their third deception.
logically
courtier

« Reply #459 on: July 20, 2018, 05:04:02 pm »

They are definitely gone on vacation.  There are fresh pictures in Pippa in all new clothes (merch much?) walking her dog.  They are probably all celebrating the debacle of Sparkles and how they can do even less an look good.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: