Royal Gossip
November 13, 2018, 11:18:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insiders VI  (Read 90744 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2015, 02:33:21 pm »

It will come, so many people see through all the transparency and lies.  If Blunder Boys juggers thinks he is succeeding he didn´t get the memo  -  Hello Juggers, major fail so far, why don´t you be a good boy and quite before you sink any furhter.  Yours faithfully, The British Public  easter-lol
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2015, 02:57:25 pm »

If it hasn't been exposed by now, I am not optimistic it will come to a resolution anytime soon.  spy
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2015, 03:52:04 pm »

Hmmmm, stranger things have happened.  There is always a turning point, and it is possible that happened last September.  Sometimes, it only takes one teensy, weensy, puff of wind to blow a house of cards down.  If the basis is not sound, it can fall any time.  I am pretty optimistic that wasty is shooting herself in both feet.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2015, 04:55:01 pm »

So much has gone on that I don't remember what happened last September.  help!
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2015, 05:27:41 pm »

Precisely!

A summary of what has happened:

Wasty announces she is enciente (hick...those bottles of wine - never happened)  easter-akasha
Upcoming Malta trip  eating cookies
No Wasty - she is missing in action!  blink
Poor Wasty is SO sick  wopedo
Daily Fail - Mothers reveal their HG experiences. They understand.  ick
Willy comes through on his white charger to save the day! Kiddies on Malta get a day off school. Yippee!!
Wasty buys an awesome new pair of shoes but still not seen in public.  sly
Willy buys sunblock for the bald patch.  Embarrassed
Daily Fail - How can you nasty people be so cruel? The girl is SO ill and overworked!  snob
Wasty and Mumsy hold a tete a tete to decide how to get that New York trip in!  laundry
Jason Juggernaut is invited over for tea and donuts.  shifty
Daily Fail - New York, New York - How Wasty's ancestors discovered America!  easter-James Plus Pippa gets Today gig? Jimmy's Delicious Marshmellows!  roll
Carole orders Willy - You ARE taking her.  help
Wasty's HG was the 24 hour kind - feeling so much better in a blue Alexander McQueen creation.  easter-no
Georgie flushed something down the loo. Wasty and Willy find out about it 2 weeks later from Tanna tweet.  announcement
Wasty and Willy go to New York to great acclaim.  goodluck
Next to nobody cares.  oooh oooh
Willy orders Wasty to get up and bow to REAL Royalty: Kimmy and Whats his name?  interview  snob
They come back, nobody noticed they were really gone.    easter-lol

***Christmas Break***

Carole phones up contacts - good bartenders willing to fly 1000's of miles to mix drinks for overbearing, pretentious drunks are SO hard to find.  bye
Daily Fail - Aren't the Middletons saints? They carry their own carry on bags!  eightball
Daily Fail - Mick Jagger on Pippa's butt - "Even I wouldn't hit that" -  legs
Carole and Wasty war room: You have to at least pretend you raise Georgie! baby weird
Daily Fail - Willy and Wasty's new PR guy!
Wasty appears at so many 30 minute functions!  thankyou Daily Fail: Wasty- the New Modern Working Woman.  TCP painting easter egg  nomorekate
Carole phones up Clarence House - phone call is not returned.
Daily Fail: How Carole Middleton stands up to that Nasty Royal Family giving Georgie the Modern Grandparent and down-home cooking and care he needs! worship  noway
Daily Fail: Jealous Charles not seeing his grandson - it's his own fault!  Angry
Daily Fail: Poor darling Wasty is doing without a new clothes budget yet she is working SO hard. Harder than you could EVER imagine.  easter-egg-basket
Daily Fail: Poor Jimmy, his marshmallows went belly up. Wasty is showing a belly today!  easter-sly
Carole and Wasty have another tete a tete with Willy.  BFF2
Daily Fail: Wasty is SO huge now, how does she do it all?  Kate-Horror-Queen
Carole and Mikey have words with staff. Willy pines for Jecca. No word of Georgie anywhere.  bored3 pc-problem help catfight  runforhills

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 05:32:46 pm by Snowpea » Logged
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2015, 05:46:19 pm »

Thanks for posting this Snowpea  flower

The last nine months have flown by and so much has happened.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2015, 07:09:54 pm »

Yowzer.... I was around for all of that but only remember half.  Great summary.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2015, 07:32:31 pm »

Just some highlights, or maybe in this case, the lowlights.  thankyou
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2015, 06:09:47 pm »

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter  ·  6h 6 hours ago

Royal training: the Duke of Cambridge accompanied the Queen today at her audiences with two ambassadors at Buckingham Palace.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2015, 06:17:01 pm »

http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/1201503183264/prince-william-spends-day-with-the-queen-to-learn-future-royal-duties
Liquorice
Baroness

« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2015, 06:49:51 pm »

I'm confused by this. Does it mean that HM is supporting William ? Given what is written on this forum ?
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2015, 06:52:51 pm »

I am not sure it is 'supporting' but the Queen will realise that at one point William must take over the reigns of his father. So she is trying to prepare him, against all odds probably (and she knows it). Kind of damage-control.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2015, 06:57:48 pm »

There is a variety of opinions here  flower

IMO she has let him do whatever he wants but he already has an age and he should start learning what his role will be. Although this should have been done years ago.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2015, 07:15:54 pm »

Well, i'm happy to see this. At least he is doing something useful, learning the ropes hands on, minus the  Kate-Horror-Queen

He should have doing things like this ten years ago.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2015, 07:22:29 pm »

That is Hello magazine that article is in, and they are well know for embellishing the truth.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2015, 07:23:45 pm »

Why did I think he'd been doing this all his young adult life?  I mean, I just assumed HM was showing him the ropes way before this.  Guess not?  He should at least spend an entire day with her to see exactly how the factory works.  And she's done this since before his age (yes?) day after day after day after day after day.

My guess is, and I may be wrong, is that at her advanced age she still looks at William as a young boy.  Well, he's not.   Little wake up call for Prince Pouty I see.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2015, 07:39:46 pm »

everyone just walk on egg shells around William .they dont want to make him angry and throw tantrum  cause they know what card he will throw in their face

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2015, 08:06:35 pm »

yeah things must be bad if Will is working. Someone said that QE couldn't attend some of her events recently...

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2015, 08:11:16 pm »

^Oh, dear.  I hadn't heard that.  High time that PW started learning the ropes, tho.  He looks very awkward in the photos.  May HM live forever but of course no one does but PW, I believe, doesn't have a clue what this woman does on a daily basis. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2015, 08:49:15 pm »

^ I agree, he really does not have an iota of understanding as to what his grandmother actually does, and how she goes about doing the many things she oversees. I'm not a fan of HM but she is a hard worker and it's time she take william by the puppy fat and throw him into some real work. Maybe he will grow up.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: