Royal Gossip
July 20, 2017, 11:36:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insiders VI  (Read 61169 times)
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #380 on: December 17, 2016, 08:30:14 pm »

Juggers tactics again. Beefing up US outlets before UK. He should get grilled regularly by the media that one. Feed the country you work in you ridiculous blockhead, or else what's the point of you working for the BRITISH Royal Family. Le duh!!! easter-James
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #381 on: December 17, 2016, 09:20:02 pm »

Juggers should be supporting the "dying British papers", not giving first dibs to the US.  He needs to remember it is the British taxpayer funding his salary, not the US taxpayers.  As pr people go he is totally naff anyway, he pushes out so many lies, ridiculous stories, and doesn´t learn, the truth always comes out and he has rotten egg on his face, yet still the apology for a dimwit keeps making the same mistakes.  Another one like council cath who does the rf no favours whatsoever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #382 on: December 17, 2016, 09:23:26 pm »

If I remember the problem is that they release the info on twitter, not give it directly to US papers?

Also they are doing events allowing few journos. Or without.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #383 on: December 17, 2016, 09:42:11 pm »

^^His tactics for pr are remarkably like MM's (how much you wanna bet he absolutely ADORES & WORSHIPS Megster as an ideal woman for Big Ginge?) pushing the same sort of lies hoping people won't look beyond the surface of it.

I agree, Juggers needs to remember who funds his paycheck. The Uk not US numbskull.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #384 on: December 17, 2016, 11:08:59 pm »

^^  Whatever platform they use, they are still not playing fair with the UK press at all.  Bill medd, dirty harry, juggers, they should all remember it is the UK taxpayer who funds them/pays salaries, and the UK press should not be pushed aside like that.  Probably think they are getting their revenge for the death of their mother.  I liked Diana, she had something about her, but I am not blind to the fact that she manipulated and courted the press to suit her own ends, she was most certainly no stranger to that and she was part of the problem.  Those two gormless, unpleasant sons of hers should stop and think, the press have ways and means of getting back at them, they are a devious lot, and what goes around comes around.  I for one would not blame the UK press f they want to get their own back.  Reporters need stories, they have to earn their money, unlike the royals, who are given it on a gold platter from the taxpayer, without taxpayer consent.  Wish I could tick a box on my tax form and so no to putting even one penny of my earnings towards keeping that lazy lot.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #385 on: December 17, 2016, 11:48:20 pm »

http://ginger-ninjas.tumblr.com/post/154203753498/duchessofostergotlands-katewithasideofroyal

So basically somebody set this up so only Royal Foundation could get money and everybody else gets screwed. They do realize they're supposed to be helping gain funds for charities not stealing from them right? Who the hell is running this show behind the scenes? bignono This explains why their charities are tanking left and right.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #386 on: December 18, 2016, 12:43:30 am »

http://ginger-ninjas.tumblr.com/post/154203753498/duchessofostergotlands-katewithasideofroyal

So basically somebody set this up so only Royal Foundation could get money and everybody else gets screwed. They do realize they're supposed to be helping gain funds for charities not stealing from them right? Who the hell is running this show behind the scenes? bignono This explains why their charities are tanking left and right.

The Royal Foundation is actually an umbrella organisation that was previously the Princes, but after Kate married in, it became the Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry. It has a chairman and administrators the same as any other registered charity and it is audited in the same way. No-one is stealing from anyone.

The Royal Foundation aims to gather organisations together that are of special interest to the trio of royals like army vets and their families and mental illness and the Foundation draws in large donations and then distributes them out according to need.

The three royals appear on special days and events devoted to quite a few of these charities and visit them. Heads Together isn't actually a separate charity but a conglomeration of different charities dealing with mentally troubled youth, people with congenital depression etc. Heads Together was actually started by the three royals early this year. 

More info
http://gertsroyals.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/the-royal-foundation-of-duke-and.html
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #387 on: December 18, 2016, 12:53:41 am »

That's not what I meant, and it is stealing when you sit donors around a specific area and make it deliberately difficult for them to be able to speak and interact with other organizations so that the they can donate to them as well. Thereby directing the flow of money away from others and centering it about themselves. Considering how ego-centric they've become this seating arrangement doesn't surprise me in the least.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #388 on: December 18, 2016, 01:12:49 am »

^ These charities and organisations wouldn't be in the umbrella organisation of the Royal Foundation if they weren't getting bigger amounts of publicity and larger donations than they would do on their own. They aren't forced to be associated with the Royal Foundation.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #389 on: December 18, 2016, 01:29:27 am »

I'm not going to bother getting into it with you. I've stated quite plainly what I meant, if you choose to completely disregard it and go on about whatever else to do with it, you go right on ahead. easter-no
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #390 on: January 04, 2017, 02:32:26 am »

Emily Andrews ‏@byEmilyAndrews 
#Kate & William also went to visit the Queen last week at Sandringham as she was recovering from her cold. Apparently she's feeling better.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #391 on: January 04, 2017, 03:00:24 am »

What a nice thing for them to do, taking time out of their very busy schedules of doing freaking nothing!!!!  thumbsdown
marion
Duchess

« Reply #392 on: January 04, 2017, 12:21:08 pm »

Must have been reading all the scathing comments about their Xmas snub
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #393 on: January 04, 2017, 02:15:21 pm »

I suppose they had to be seen going to visit as they ignored her on Christmas.
She's 90 don't they understand how precious the time they have is  sob
marion
Duchess

« Reply #394 on: January 04, 2017, 02:43:05 pm »

Probably not as waity seems to think she is more important than everyone else
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #395 on: January 04, 2017, 05:05:22 pm »

And how do we know they went to Sandringham, is there a photo?  I could say I went to Sandringham last week, doesn´t mean I did.  Anyway, one look at the train wreck of a couple would set her back big time.  And if she is recovering that well why was she not at church on Sunday  -  oops, another big fat blue pig just flew past  easter-lol easter-lol
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #396 on: January 05, 2017, 11:58:27 pm »

^Exactly! Did they really go or are they having Emily say that they went as damage control for that pap stroll with the Midds on Christmas?

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #397 on: January 06, 2017, 09:38:01 am »

^^, ^ Yes, well said.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #398 on: January 06, 2017, 03:34:11 pm »

Even if  they did go which is very doubtful, a quick helicopter ride would not take more than a few hours out of their lazy lives.
india
Princess

« Reply #399 on: January 07, 2017, 12:57:40 am »

I would love to see The Potato Head's fake hair get caught up in the propellers of the helicopter when she and The Clench Jaw are zipping around in one of those quick rides.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: