Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 11:31:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insiders VI  (Read 71302 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #360 on: September 17, 2016, 06:45:38 pm »

Revolting-Subject ‏@UnRoyalReporter 10h10 hours ago
So @Telegraph solution to right wing economic idiocy is…er..bring back Britannia ?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/16/bring-back-britannia-to-rule-the-waves-after-brexit/

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #361 on: September 21, 2016, 08:23:13 pm »

Are William and Kate right to pursue zero tolerance policy on privacy?

https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/sep/16/are-william-and-kate-right-to-pursue-zero-tolerance-policy-on-privacy

The press should stop going to their events and publishing about them.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
india
Princess

« Reply #362 on: September 21, 2016, 08:38:50 pm »

If they don't like the publicity then they should retire from the public domain and go into permanent exile in Amner.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #363 on: September 21, 2016, 08:46:57 pm »

Are William and Kate right to pursue zero tolerance policy on privacy?
https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2016/sep/16/are-william-and-kate-right-to-pursue-zero-tolerance-policy-on-privacy
The press should stop going to their events and publishing about them.

For the sake of sanity, the press needs to stop writing about them or covering for them. Each time the press does something slightly wrong (in their eyes), they go all hysterical. One minute courting the press, the next minute they're destroying careers. It isn't just wrecking careers and lawsuits, now they're determined to create new laws and send people to jail.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #364 on: September 22, 2016, 12:16:51 am »

Wanting so much control - guess that is Council Caro trying to keep a lid on certain things. Grizzled old thing needs to get over herself.  shifty
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #365 on: September 22, 2016, 01:18:44 am »

I think there should be a Cambridge media blackout. They're not interesting enough to sell many papers anyway, and then they won't have to worry about anyone getting sued or fired.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #366 on: September 22, 2016, 01:35:51 am »

If I were the press I would be so sick of her nonstop BS that I would counter sue and file criminal charges. Royals should be made to appear in court and PROVE that the press is in fact breaking formal agreements and boundaries. It would put a stop to nonstop lawsuits and make the royals account for their behavior. It just never ends with this crazy wench.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #367 on: September 22, 2016, 08:06:10 am »

If they don't like the publicity then they should retire from the public domain and go into permanent exile in Amner.

Yes, they should. The press should do something about it because the duo use them only when it is in their own interest.

LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #368 on: September 30, 2016, 08:55:08 pm »

They are liars and expect fare play from the press but continue to not play fare with them. I don't know another grown man that would act this way. Just like on this current tour of Canada. They both act like they are still just a bunch of college kids on a forced school trip. They don't take it seriously; they laugh at inappropriate times; they don't respect other people's time; they can sound down right rude to their Canadian Fans; This Tour Even Williams clothes are inappropriate.  I know he hates the press but he still needs them to keep his family's job. He can't seem to grasp this!

He even seeems to have disdain for his own people. How else can you explain how he uses the  taxpayers money to live a life of privacy and privilege. At the same time not giving much back in return. He is a user and really unfit to ever be king. A King or Queen should love their country but more importantly their people. Now do you ever see a look of love and care for the people he meets? No. It's clenched jaws, inappropriate jokes, and often William does this>

shook hands with Lee Somerton, a long-standing Whitehorse resident, and told her: 'You have the coldest hands of anyone I have met here.' 'It was worth it!' she exclaimed, making William laugh

His idea of small talk. Something he's been doing for years and still can't master. THose two are so far removed from reality that at 35ish I've lost all hope of him being able to ever learn to be a King.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #369 on: October 01, 2016, 12:14:04 am »

Yes, he's not in his 20's anymore. I used to think/hope he'd eventually step up, but at this point I don't see it ever happening.
india
Princess

« Reply #370 on: October 01, 2016, 03:00:48 pm »

The only way he has ever stepped up is by mimicking the behavior of the foul Middletons. The Sewer Rat Viper has taught him since he married into this grand family to do the omnipresent crotch press which he does constantly now when out in public. He also is in desperate need of a well fitting jock strap so he doesn't display his junk coming and going. His comments to people out in public are getting more inappropriate and juvenile. He is hopeless. He needs to step aside along with his pitiful 2 "children" and move to Amner Hall and remain hidden for the rest of his days.
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #371 on: October 01, 2016, 03:22:42 pm »

The last time he threw KM out PW and the BRF began rregaining respect and respectability. He needs to do it again. PW doesn't deserve to suffer like this esp only because someone tells him he has to or that he must. And that is all this is. Someones opinion of how it should be for him. BS! Man up, throw  her out, notify the authorities, come clean re the babes and any other criminal activities re the middletrash clan he knows about, annul her, he needs to respect himself and his subjevts.

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #372 on: October 01, 2016, 03:57:24 pm »

The problem is that he does not have a back bone. He does not have the strength to do this. And he is extremely lazy. Weak, Stupid, Lazy and Arrogant. A really bad combo.
Val
Princess

« Reply #373 on: October 01, 2016, 04:13:55 pm »

^

Stubborn to boot too, can't admit his mistakes

^^^

Burst out laughing at your hilarious comments India, spot on as ever.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #374 on: December 08, 2016, 08:19:42 pm »

Middleton Maven ‏@MiddletonMaven
The Duchess of Cambridge to attend Buckingham Palace Diplomatic Reception tonight. Pix expected at around 3pm EDT. Via CC

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #375 on: December 17, 2016, 04:40:41 pm »

I thought this posts of Royal Reporter were interesting (he was really angry about W&K going to Berkshire)

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter Dec 16

As sources confirm the Cambridges will spend Christmas with the Middletons, the big question is will they go to church in public?

The last time the Cambridges spent Christmas in Bucklebury, they went to church and Reuters put out a photo of them outside.

The police set up an area for media but royal photographers were frightened off by the palace, which said it was 'private'.

@gordonrayner Some went, others changed their mind after a call from KP, I think? I do remember Sky and others using the Reuters pic

@Chic_Happens_ @RoyalSpectator @phildampier It will be interesting to see if the future supreme governor of the CofE goes to church.

Going to church is a public act of worship. There is nothing private about it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #376 on: December 17, 2016, 05:14:00 pm »

Little wonder they've got such few people going to see anthing to do with them lately.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #377 on: December 17, 2016, 05:43:47 pm »

^exactly what the private couple deserve.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #378 on: December 17, 2016, 07:47:03 pm »

Palmer always seems to be in a snitch when he is doesn´t know what exactly is going on.  I think he loves to throw his toys out of the pram.
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #379 on: December 17, 2016, 08:08:44 pm »

^Palmer is in a snitch for a lot of reasons, not just when he doesn't know what is going on. He isn't happy with how KP is doing things. He became particularly angry when KP began posting pics to "American" social media Twitter/Instagram instead of sending them to the dying British papers first.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: