Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 05:49:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William is allegedly having an affair with Rose Hanbury  (Read 618 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: April 15, 2019, 12:25:05 pm »

https://parade.com/869338/roisinkelly/who-is-the-rose-hanbury-the-marchioness-of-cholmondeley-rumors-of-an-affair-with-prince-william-rock-kensington-palace/ Shocked
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 01:14:45 pm »

Meh - she looks too milque-toast for an affair but does seem to have the horsey-looking look he seems to go for. Not saying there's an affair, but maybe an attraction earlier. She's not going to give up a good life for Buckaroo Billy.  blink  dontknow  easter-James
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:00:03 pm »

I hope this is untrue and I hope Rose sues the bejeezus out of the press; as for William, if he wants to let her name get dragged through the gutter, than let Kate kick her out of her (Kate's) precious social circle and let Kate put up with his trifling arse. Until there is proof, I will not make any assumptions.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 02:11:55 pm »

CELEBRITY
Who Is Rose Hanbury, the Marchioness of Cholmondeley? Rumors of an Affair With Prince William Rock Kensington Palace
APRIL 9, 2019 – 10:04 AM  – 12 COMMENTS

"She is the woman at the center of a very royal scandal that has it all: a future monarch with a wandering eye; an elite social circle in the idyllic English countryside; and a strange silence from the British tabloids, who usually leap on every royal misstep (as evidenced by their cruel treatment of Duchess Meghan every other day for the last year.)"

https://parade.com/869338/roisinkelly/who-is-the-rose-hanbury-the-marchioness-of-cholmondeley-rumors-of-an-affair-with-prince-william-rock-kensington-palace/
Meghan is setting herself into a big trouble with all this leaking

Meh - she looks too milque-toast for an affair but does seem to have the horsey-looking look he seems to go for. Not saying there's an affair, but maybe an attraction earlier. She's not going to give up a good life for Buckaroo Billy.  blink  dontknow  easter-James
She appears me too glamourous for William's taste.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 02:14:10 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 02:24:23 pm »

Stating it fact does not make it so. So many ardent hopes to have Meghan as the "villain."

Meghan is not in that "set" in any case.

Maybe Kate antagonized somebody in that "set" and someone got even. Kate is not so perfect.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 02:27:44 pm »

the way this article was written is very obvious. being malicious over rose and william and bringing meghan as such a victim.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2019, 03:01:23 pm »

I don't think Meghan had anything to do with it. It's someone in Will and Kate's "set". One or a few leaked unkind stories about Kate in 2007 during the breakup. That person or persons could still have it in for her.
sanka
courtier

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 07:39:21 am »

Rose reminds me of Jecca.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 02:13:16 pm »

Jecca - the feminine version of Tim Curry.  sob

No insult to Tim Curry meant, but not a good look on a female.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2019, 02:52:25 pm »

Not that I'm saying this is true, but it does run in the family and Camilla was no oil painting either, so...

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2019, 03:08:28 pm »

Not that I'm saying this is true, but it does run in the family and Camilla was no oil painting either, so...

Back further in history were the good looks.  thumbsup
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2019, 08:13:30 pm »

Me too. One of the pics of Rose and Kate together and I really thought "wow what a trio with Jecca in the mix"...
logically
courtier

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2019, 10:11:07 pm »

Been thinking all these articles about "what a happy family", tons of cute kids pics and now working out and chatting with all the "school mums"  really  paints a picture of happy hubby/happywife/happy family.  Starting to look like a smokescreen to marriage issue or some vaildity to the cheating issue.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2019, 10:26:18 pm »

^that sounds entirely plausible.
Val
Princess

« Reply #14 on: Today at 12:08:21 am »

^^

That’s their usual and very obvious MO but all it does is to confirm the rumours.  The PR teams always come across as very young, inexperienced and naive.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: Today at 03:20:44 am »

William and Kate are noticeably in a good place with their relationship now. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: