Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 01:53:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Insiders VI  (Read 61266 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: December 30, 2014, 11:30:52 pm »

Peter Hunt @BBCPeterHunt  · 
Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, who worked for William and Harry for 7 years, was made a Lieutenant of the Royal Victorian Order when he left.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pense
courtier

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 04:11:56 am »

phil dampier ‏@phildampier
New poll in Sunday Times says Queen gives best moral leadership followed by Will and Kate, way ahead of clergy and politicians. Interesting.

The only thing about polls, is that you have to see the perimeters it was performed under, particularly the sample size. Even then you have to wonder if the people answering th question(s) gave them serious thought or not.

(except from post)
I can see the Queen - she has years of service and duty - but W and K?

Sometimes you just gotta wonder if people have been out drinking late into the night or off their meds or smoking something funny when they answer these polls. I can think of a few other possibilities but none are politically correct. However, my GF read the Times and had to msg me about it. Something along the lines of Mattress Queen wins morality contest. Quick. Open snow ski shop in the Carib, hell will soon freeze over. Sending funds soonest.

As a reminder, it was 4 years in October that Mr Willy took his final flight to qualify as a helicopter pilot for Search & Rescue. Photos dated 17 Sep 2010 on Zimbio with caption: No UK Use Until October 15, 2010.William, Prince of Wales takes his final flight to qualify him to be a search and rescue pilot in the 22 Squadron, where he will be a co-pilot in a Sea King Mk3 helicopter.

And then he promptly took off at every opportunity for royal and social engagements, no doubt leaving his fellow pilots in the lurch.  Yes. The moral thing to do.
 bored3

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 02:58:29 pm »

^ Well said, and sums it up nicely,  Be the same with this position granny bought him by giving EAAA a whopping donation to make it worth their while.  Money talks, every time.  He doesn´t need to study, won´t be needing any of it, any piccies will see will be photo ops and staged, been there before, got the badge, the tee shirt and the chocolates, not going back for more.  Pretty desperate when you have to "buy" your lazy grandson a non-job.
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 04:27:09 pm »

Pretty desperate when you have to "buy" your lazy grandson a non-job.

Yes and a right royal slap in the face to all those hardworking Brits who have to work their butts off to earn enough to pay tax to keep her  and her layabout grandson and wife in luxury
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 01:21:27 pm »

Kensington Palace@KensingtonRoyal
Hello from Kensington Palace! Welcome to our new Twitter account.
This account represents The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry - follow for updates on their work and the #RoyalFoundation
Thanks to our friends at @BritishMonarchy and @ClarenceHouse for the follow! We've got a busy day coming up #Coachcore

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 01:28:50 pm »

Updates on their work...so essentially one tweet every month or so.
beline
courtier

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 01:36:22 pm »

Niraj Tanna ‏@IkonPictures 31 minil y a 31 minutes

When @ClarenceHouse twitter acc was launched Prince William announced his engagement to Kate M 2 weeks later. Harry announcement next?

rofl 
Engaged to who ? Camilla Thurlow, Cressida Bonas, Anastasia Guseva, Taylor Swift ?  tehe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 01:47:49 pm »

Oh Tanna don't stir it .you know harry fan girls heart can't take it.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 04:55:34 pm »

^^^ Maybe once a month for Harry, certainly not for the lazy duo.  Be a bit dormant that account won´t it.  laugh
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 09:51:15 pm »

Oh Tanna don't stir it .you know harry fan girls heart can't take it.

You can say that again easter-lol
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2015, 02:35:21 pm »

I checked out their Twitter account - it's loaded with fake followers!!!!    laugh Typical. tehe

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2015, 10:00:49 pm »

Blunder boy juggers at his most desperate.
Bella
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2015, 01:01:56 pm »

Anabolena--What they did was go to other accts & "borrow" people's names & send them tweets to follow..I rec'd a tweet from their acct & went to check it out & haven't been back to see what they're up to. Isn't it interesting how they think they can get away w/ it..
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2015, 03:32:26 pm »

Since the idiots are now invading their own privacy with this account, any lawsuits against the media are going to be questionable from here on out.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2015, 06:39:50 pm »

^Sounds like they are trying to perpetuate the myth that they are everyone's favorite and most popular royals!! I for one, am not buying it!
KGap
courtier

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2015, 12:38:40 am »

^
Me either. W&K are as cool as five day old sushi left outside in the sun.

You know that old saying 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer?'
They have quite the grip on Harry. Is William that jealous and terrified of his brother?
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2015, 03:19:34 am »

^I think that he is. Wimpo seems like the entitled, insecure type. Harry steals his thunder without even trying.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 10:48:26 pm »

Have all the good 'leaks' dried up?  I'm missing the information that some use to post.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2015, 10:50:30 pm »

Me too. But now not even Tanna is very forthcoming.

Someone mentioned in the forum a couple of days ago about the meeting the Cambs and Harry had with the press... it makes you think what they publish nowadays.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 03:46:35 am »

I remember that Val had some rally interesting stories and situations to share.  Have you heard anything new V al?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: