Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 06:00:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Protection  (Read 4931 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2011, 08:12:35 pm »

Good idea that the resign and leave now. Better than breaking thier backs cleaning up all the messes that Kate will make.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2011, 09:37:30 pm »

There have got to be people already hiring head hunters for a rapid exodus.  She can buy loyalty for a while but not for long. I read recently that a valet can be snobbier than any royal and if things are distasteful they leave.  Their reputation is taken very seriously.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2011, 10:19:51 pm »

When you think about it, the British have the most well respected staff in the world. Thye are used to being treated well and they are able to step in (Prince Andrew getting slapped is one example) if they are offended. Plus they are well cared for and the aristocracy doesn't treat staff like garbage, like entertainers do or new money. The minute Kate starts ordering them around, I see massive resignations. I think thats why HM wants kate under her wing and orders.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kezza
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2011, 11:50:42 pm »

laugh I think this is hilarious goes to show how much people view this these days.

Kate has always been about sex well there you go.  laugh

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, which doesn't say much for you.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2011, 11:54:17 pm »

This feels like one big sick joke, it's so unreal. William has really flipped over everything the minute he announced the engagement to Kate.

AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 02:30:58 am »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/30/prince-william-kate-middleton-royal-wedding-condoms/

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 06:55:58 pm »

I wouldn't describe Kate as yielding and sensitive.

kahena
courtier

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011, 01:07:42 pm »

So much for class... Can we ever go deeper ? I'm waiting for the next step : sextoys in the shape of Tacky Prince and his Bootycall... You can delete my post if it's too offensive.

I knew it would happen... Just take a look if you can bear it. I found the information in Private Eye #1286 p.7 (the "Weddingballs" column) :

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21868

I give up.

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 01:10:24 pm »

blink oooh

Take a bow Waitie Katie

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011, 07:03:44 pm »

rofl laugh easter-lol

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 08:48:51 am »

I thought I'd post this here since there was a man who was arrested slammed to the ground trying to get into the church scroll down for the picture

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42799375/ns/today-today_people/?GT1=43001
Police officers arrest a man as he tries to get into London's Westminster Abbey in London on the day of the royal wedding of Britain's Prince William and Kate Middleton.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: