Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 09:27:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Protection  (Read 4937 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: January 29, 2011, 04:24:22 am »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3378504/Condom-firm-cashes-in-on-Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-wedding.html

Just when you thought it couldn't get any tackier....

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Varya
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 04:39:31 am »

laugh Got to say... this is the ONLY appropriate (and I mean for the classless Middletrashes) paraphernalia that actually expresses her quest to gain the tiara! laugh

Quotes about Waity/Waste-y Katie:
On Kate's so called career and work ethic; a coworker from Jigsaw when Kate was working said this: "A fellow staff member said: "Kate is a nice enough girl but she was never what you might call committed to the job.She never worked full-time and appeared to take an inordinate amount of time off to go jetting round the world with her boyfriend."
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 04:40:38 am »

HM must be having hives from nerves and the courtiers must be having seizures over all of this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 04:48:55 am »

"Buckingham Palace has declined to comment."

No sh#t Sherlock. 

KF? I can only imagine the hair tearing.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 05:21:11 am »

I bet the portraits at the royal galleries are howling in rage while Philip likely kills every single animal he can get his hands on.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 05:38:39 am »

This is being discussed in Wedding Chat.

With photos  hide

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 11:59:43 am »

Should this thread be moved over there, mousie?  Or deleted?  I thought this was the right thread to put this.  But, ya never know.  legs

kahena
courtier

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 12:20:31 pm »

So much for class... Can we ever go deeper ? I'm waiting for the next step : sextoys in the shape of Tacky Prince and his Bootycall... You can delete my post if it's too offensive.

"For money has been the ruin of many and has misled the minds of Kings". (Ecclesiacticus 8, Verse 2)

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, Cursed are you more than all cattle, And more than every beast of the field; On your belly you will go, And dust you will eat All the days of your life; And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel."
(Genesis 3:15 )
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 12:26:05 pm »

The irony in all of this is that, waaaaay back in the beginning, the conversation (at least here where I am) was that the royal wedding was a real break from all the bad news and something positive, now, it's viewed as comedic relief.

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 04:50:23 pm »

But Majesty magazine editor Ingrid Seward said: "This is completely tasteless and really rather hurtful.

"Prince William has a great sense of humour but this is a step too far. This is a cheap swipe to make money."

And how exactly does Ingrid know that William does not find this funny? Is she his new spokesperson? Yes, this is a cheap & tawdry way to make money, but I don't consider it a swipe. It's a tongue & cheek acknowledgement of reality! A classless product for a classless couple. They chose to be a "thoroughly modern" couple, they chose to flaunt their living in sin and Kate chose to grind on men, some not her boyfriend, in public. And she also went out in public with very short dresses, apparently lacking undergarments, etc. William chose a wife whom has a very sexualized persona, by her own doing, and it would be comical if he thought this marketing angle, to make money off of their folly is out of order. Afterall, his spin doctors have been pushing PR that is not reality and this funny jibe is actually closer to the truth & the heart of the matter, imo. I'm sure William can still look himself in the mirror, as he apparently loves the twisted modernity and normality that he sees, imo! Kate flaunted it and now it's put right back in their face. Egg Such is life!

The truth hurts sometimes!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 04:55:28 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Ella
Countess

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 06:21:57 pm »

http://crownjewelscondoms.com/heritage.html

Here's the website. Each box is 5 pounds.

Crown Jewels Royal Wedding Souvenir Condoms are not supplied to, or approved by, Prince William of Wales, Catherine Middleton or any member of the Royal Family.

Crown Jewels Royal Wedding Souvenir Condoms are a novelty condom not suitable for contraception or protection against STDs.

...Well, if Kate wants to trick him into a baby sooner than he wants, she can always use these since they're regal and entirely useless.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 06:25:02 pm »

^ "Regal and entirely useless".   laugh  Remind you of anyone?

You're funny.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 06:36:06 pm »

They chose to be a "thoroughly modern" couple, they chose to flaunt their living in sin and Kate chose to grind on men, some not her boyfriend, in public. And she also went out in public with very short dresses, apparently lacking undergarments, etc. William chose a wife whom has a very sexualized persona, by her own doing, and it would be comical if he thought this marketing angle, to make money off of their folly is out of order.

Brilliant bit. Kate also made it clear how she got the ring and it wasn't through restraint. She and William chose their reputations and chose their actions. I am so glad that a decent guy won't be forced to provide a good life for this woman and a decent woman won't have to put up with this pig of a man.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2011, 06:47:51 pm »

Just the thought of having Lazy's name anywhere near something so private is a sure mood breaker -lol.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2011, 06:57:27 pm »

I see Kate's attempts at being demure isn't paying off. to think, WK were worried about clothing designers using her name to amek a profit.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, 07:04:01 pm »

That's a good one, KF.  Yeah, we were off the track on that one.  laugh  'Guess we don't think low enough yet.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2011, 07:16:21 pm »

I wonder how Carole feels about this, all her grand plans being reduced to this.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2011, 07:33:54 pm »

I also wonder if/when there are grandchildren, how much time the BRF will allow visists with gramma Middleton and Co. (and UG) at their home, considering the obvious downgrading of everything associated with this.  Eeeeeeuuuuw!

This sort of article must make Carole insane.  What a dream world she's been living in.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2011, 08:01:01 pm »

I'm more than sure that the Court will at least try to protect the children from Carole. On the other hand, the courtiers who are currently working are likely to resign rather than scrape to Kate.

Ella
Countess

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2011, 08:02:42 pm »

^Yeah, I'm thinking that if William stays on this course, anyone who doesn't want to coddle Kate will be out of a job, either by resigning or by him firing them.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: