Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 01:42:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana was pregnant?  (Read 19309 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2015, 03:44:50 pm »

In the inquest, Hasnet Khan said that she did use birth control pills. I doubt she'd have thrown caution to the wind with Dodi.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #81 on: September 08, 2015, 11:46:46 am »

I've read so much to the contrary I don't believe she was pregnant at all. I think IIRC correctly, that shortly before she died she had spoken with a friend and mentioned 'that time of the month'.  That in itself vetoes pregnancy in 99.999% of women.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2015, 11:14:30 pm »

I actually do believe she was pregnant, hence the embalming of the body so quickly after death to destroy any evidence of it.  I do not think it was anything to be ashamed of if she was in love with Dodi and wanting to make a life with him.  Goodness knows, he showed her more love and  affection than Charles ever did.  I really miss her.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2015, 02:27:27 am »

I don't think Dodi was someone she was going to marry. Wasn't there some scandal about his family? I forgot what it was.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2015, 07:00:28 am »

^ I believe that Dodi was just a summer romance to Diana, with maybe just a need also to show Hasnet Khan that she was doing well without him.
 Mohammed Al Fayed was involved in a cash for questions corruption scandal in 1993 along with several MPs. He also had a dispute with inland revenue over taxation arrangements a bit later on. Early this year there were violent physical attack allegations.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2015, 07:14:47 am »

During their holiday before the accident Diana told the papps she would say something surprising soon. What did she want to say? Nobody knows it. I don't remember how it was literally but that was the point of it.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2015, 08:37:42 am »

Diana was annoyed by attacks from the British Press in those last weeks of her life, claiming she was 'betrayed and misunderstood'. It's been speculated that she wanted to buy a home overseas, away from the tabloids but no-one really knows as she didn't make any statement.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #87 on: September 10, 2015, 01:59:06 am »

I wonder if she knew she was going to die. That would have been surprising, of course if she said something she would have been called "crazy" by those who didn't like her.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #88 on: September 10, 2015, 05:13:11 am »

^ What always amazes me is that Diana placed her trust in several psychics and astrologers in the last few years of her life, yet none of them told her, AFAIK, please avoid Paris, fast cars, tunnels etc, there is danger there. Or warned her that they could see death in her chart. (Violent death can sometimes be seen quite clearly.) Clearly most of these people seem to have been picking up on her moods and telling her only what they thought Diana wanted to hear.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #89 on: September 10, 2015, 03:00:35 pm »

Diana went to psychics but it is not known exactly how much she believed what they said.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: