Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 09:31:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana was pregnant?  (Read 19318 times)
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2015, 06:42:20 pm »

Why in the world would the BRF kill Di? She was a dream come true in the sense that all they had to do is sit back and watch Di be the mess she was ... I take you back to 1997 the public and press weren't exactly happy with Di and were half the way through with her she was a punch line for z list rags , nothing more than Will's mother her death was the worse thing that happened to the BRF in that it transformed Di into a saint and it rewrote history ... as for hiding a possible pregnancy whoever did that should be complimented as they were sensible enough to hide her last scandal not that I think she was pregnant I am just saying if that is the case that was the sensible thing to do none of our business ...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 06:45:46 pm by Jane23 » Logged
KGap
courtier

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2015, 07:55:28 pm »

As for Charles making decisions... Diana was not on the best terms with anyone in her family. No one expected her to die so young and suddenly.

I think he stepped up partly because it was the decent thing to do (and as an hrh, he could cut the red tape faster than the spencers) and partly because it was probably the better pr move.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2015, 08:33:08 pm »

KGap Charles had no business making decisions. He was no longer her next of kin since he divorced her. Diana had a will which named her boys as next of kin and also two of the Spencers were appointed executors of her estate. Not Prince Charles.  Diana was on speaking terms with her family when she died, except Frances who had indiscreetly spoken to Hello about Diana's divorce terms. Charles thought only of Charles. He was said to have commented "they will all blame me for this" after Diana died. He was her ex and had ditched her years before. I doubt women who had divorced would want their exes taking charge of their funeral plans. Charles treated Diana like dirt while she was alive and was in the midst of pushing Camilla as his next consort at the time Diana died. Legally Charles had no business taking charge. Considering how he never made Diana non-negotiable to bashing even after she died. Penny Junor and others still bash her. Charles is not such a "noble" fellow.

Why in the world would the BRF kill Di? She was a dream come true in the sense that all they had to do is sit back and watch Di be the mess she was ... I take you back to 1997 the public and press weren't exactly happy with Di and were half the way through with her she was a punch line for z list rags , nothing more than Will's mother her death was the worse thing that happened to the BRF in that it transformed Di into a saint and it rewrote history ... as for hiding a possible pregnancy whoever did that should be complimented as they were sensible enough to hide her last scandal not that I think she was pregnant I am just saying if that is the case that was the sensible thing to do none of our business ...

Jane Diana was not a "Mess." That is your opinion. I read all the "rags" in 1997 and Diana was not a punching bag. Fergie was. Diana was praised for the work with Landmines and received an award in th USA. She was a lot more than Will and Harry's mother. Mandela did not share your opinion nor did other world leaders of the time. IF Diana were a "mess" why would Mandela take the time to write a laudatory preface to a book about her charities. If you don't like Diana it's your choice but she was not a "mess." I think concealing things makes it look very suspicious not "laudatory" or "sensible." Cover ups are never "sensible" or "praiseworthy." They are wrong.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 08:37:29 pm by sandy » Logged
rainbow
courtier

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2015, 09:45:16 pm »

FWIW a friend of mine was a footman at Buck House when Diana was around and he said that she was pregnant. Make of that what you will - servants see everything and they talk among themselves
KGap
courtier

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2015, 10:11:56 pm »

Legally he didn't, but, she wasn't speaking to her mother and she had difficult relationships with her siblings. Her attitude towards people would change instantly. Even C&D were on better terms.

For whatever reasons, as an hrh, as the father of the boys, self preservation, or plain old pr. At least one of the royals realized they needed to be involved. The royals would have been torn apart otherwise. It's not like Diana ever used pr to make him look bad...

Anyway, It's all water under the bridge. I think it end up being handled in the right way with both her family and Charles involved.

As for the press, She did have some iffy judgement calls and they were turning on her. She no longer had the protection of the palace.
HawaiiGirl
royal watcher

Dancer, dreamer

« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2015, 12:40:55 am »

But what did they do with her organs anyway?

Do you guys think that hadn't they taken her organs someone would come out confirming her pregnancy?

She died in Paris, and her body staid over there for hours before being returned to England, so if she was really pregnant the french doctors would know, and they wouldn't have a reason to keep that information from the public, imo.
This woman received a kidney transplant 2 days after Diana's death, and said that the hospital staff hinted that one of the kidneys was from Diana. The ambulance technician said it outright! We'll never know for sure though...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-349529/Does-French-woman-Dianas-kidney.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2015, 01:36:48 am »

Legally he didn't, but, she wasn't speaking to her mother and she had difficult relationships with her siblings. Her attitude towards people would change instantly. Even C&D were on better terms.

For whatever reasons, as an hrh, as the father of the boys, self preservation, or plain old pr. At least one of the royals realized they needed to be involved. The royals would have been torn apart otherwise. It's not like Diana ever used pr to make him look bad...

Anyway, It's all water under the bridge. I think it end up being handled in the right way with both her family and Charles involved.

As for the press, She did have some iffy judgement calls and they were turning on her. She no longer had the protection of the palace.

Diana's mother was excluded and not because of the late Diana. She was left out and the Queen did not even bother to call and offer her condolences. She was very bitter since she was not allowed to see her deceased daughter (the casket was closed). She had not been allowed to see her deceased infant son John. Frances instructed her attorney to keep Charles away from her funeral after she died. Charles did not show up. Charles was very cold to Frances since she had scolded him at Harry's Christening when Charles whinged about Harry not being a girl (be grateful he is healthy Frances told Charles).

Charles made himself look bad. He did not need any help from Diana.

The press was not turning on her that last Summer. I recall this very well. She was praised for selling her gowns for charity and the anti Landmine Campaign.

Charles and Diana were not on better terms. Diana was not exactly thrilled when Charles had a lavish party for his mistress at Highgrove, the first home he had shared with Diana. Diana was civil to him but wary. Charles showed how he really felt about Diana after she died when all his sympathizers and relatives had a go at her. Charles is not as I said a noble character.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2015, 07:33:44 am »

KGap Charles had no business making decisions. He was no longer her next of kin since he divorced her. Diana had a will which named her boys as next of kin and also two of the Spencers were appointed executors of her estate. Not Prince Charles.  Diana was on speaking terms with her family when she died, except Frances who had indiscreetly spoken to Hello about Diana's divorce terms. Charles thought only of Charles. He was said to have commented "they will all blame me for this" after Diana died. He was her ex and had ditched her years before. I doubt women who had divorced would want their exes taking charge of their funeral plans. Charles treated Diana like dirt while she was alive and was in the midst of pushing Camilla as his next consort at the time Diana died. Legally Charles had no business taking charge. Considering how he never made Diana non-negotiable to bashing even after she died. Penny Junor and others still bash her. Charles is not such a "noble" fellow.

Jane Diana was not a "Mess." That is your opinion. I read all the "rags" in 1997 and Diana was not a punching bag. Fergie was. Diana was praised for the work with Landmines and received an award in th USA. She was a lot more than Will and Harry's mother. Mandela did not share your opinion nor did other world leaders of the time. IF Diana were a "mess" why would Mandela take the time to write a laudatory preface to a book about her charities. If you don't like Diana it's your choice but she was not a "mess." I think concealing things makes it look very suspicious not "laudatory" or "sensible." Cover ups are never "sensible" or "praiseworthy." They are wrong.
If and that is a big if Di was pregnant it's none of our business she was no longer a Royal so her pregnancy would be of non interest other than to z list rags that would tear her apart ... if she was pregnant which is very doubtful hiding it was the noble thing to do ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2015, 11:18:59 am »

Why would they tear her apart? She theoretically would have married the baby's father plus there are many single mothers and they are not "torn apart."
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2015, 08:40:11 pm »

Jane, FWIW I don't think she was pregnant either, but I do wonder about the rumor that she had an abortion though.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: May 01, 2015, 09:31:50 pm »

Diana's mother was excluded and not because of the late Diana. She was left out and the Queen did not even bother to call and offer her condolences. She was very bitter since she was not allowed to see her deceased daughter (the casket was closed). She had not been allowed to see her deceased infant son John. Frances instructed her attorney to keep Charles away from her funeral after she died. Charles did not show up. Charles was very cold to Frances since she had scolded him at Harry's Christening when Charles whinged about Harry not being a girl (be grateful he is healthy Frances told Charles).

Charles made himself look bad. He did not need any help from Diana.

The press was not turning on her that last Summer. I recall this very well. She was praised for selling her gowns for charity and the anti Landmine Campaign.

Charles and Diana were not on better terms. Diana was not exactly thrilled when Charles had a lavish party for his mistress at Highgrove, the first home he had shared with Diana. Diana was civil to him but wary. Charles showed how he really felt about Diana after she died when all his sympathizers and relatives had a go at her. Charles is not as I said a noble character.

The press [egged on by Soames & Co, no doubt] were critical of her relationship with Dodi.  That was not popular, but Diana still was.  As you say, her dress auction and the Landmine Campaign were all over the headlines.   And even if she fell from grace a bit by moving into private life, Camilla was ALWAYS going to be compared to her and come up short.   Diana was ALWAYS going to get the headlines and the covers.  Her photo still does appear very often on the tabs at the supermarket.  Her absence from the BRF is still felt.  There's no one filling the glamour and charisma and hard work roles.   They need another Diana.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2015, 01:02:35 am »

I don't wonder about the abortion rumor. I don't believe it because it was said by Lady Colin Campbell, the very same person who said the Queen Mother was illegitimate and the daughter of a cook. Lady COlin Campbell is good at fiction.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #72 on: May 02, 2015, 07:55:59 am »

Why would they tear her apart? She theoretically would have married the baby's father plus there are many single mothers and they are not "torn apart."
Doti was a Summer fling an eff you to Chuck she would have never married him ... besides ... they spend how many weeks together? He should have been a very virile man ... if she was pregnant (which she wasn't) it had to be with another man ... of course she would have been torn apart from the press ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #73 on: May 02, 2015, 12:43:18 pm »

Diana and Dodi are dead and gone and will never tell. The "other man" was Khan and they had broken up. There were never pregnancy rumors with Khan. Ever.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #74 on: May 02, 2015, 02:59:37 pm »

That is what I am saying ... she WASN'T pregnant ... but let us imagine she was ... if it was Doti's it would have been at least a 2/3 weeks fetus now ... I am no expert but a crash like the one Di was involved in would have "killed" the fetus so no way a doctor would have detected a pregnancy (in 1997) again whoever is more expert than me in those things feel free to correct me ... besides ... the woman had numerous cardiac arrests I doubt anyone in those dramatic moments though "let us see if she is pregnant"  easter-sly it doesn't make sense ...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 03:01:51 pm by Jane23 » Logged
rainbow
courtier

« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2015, 12:54:15 am »

A blood test can reveal pregnancy, HCG levels and I don't doubt a blood test was done for drugs/alcohol as part of the post Mortem
sandy
Princess

« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2015, 01:13:23 am »

From what I read, Diana was not a drinker and I doubt her alcohol levels were high--her "last meals" were duly noted by Ritz Staff. There was much evidence that she went in for health foods and physical fitness as well.  Some doctors commented that she was in good health from a regime of exercise and had a better chance of survival because of that--but added that she did not get to the hospital on time. Don't know much about Dodi  (the Inquest did not indicate he was intoxicated or "high")and I doubt the Security Guard Rhys Jones took a drink while on duty. The driver curiously while allegedly intoxicated could deftly tie his shoes and also walk a straight line (videos bear this out). His family even claimed his blood sample was switched with another. Another writer claimed Henri Paul was involved in an alleged assassination of Diana!. Trevor Rhys Jones got amnesia from which he never recovered so he does not know too much about it either.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:19:02 am by sandy » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2015, 08:16:29 am »

If it is true or not?  Here again:

http://www.globemagazine.com/content/bombshell-diana-autopsy-cover

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2015, 12:21:32 pm »

Personally, I do not believe she was pregnant, but many will continue to do their utmost to discredit her at any cost to her family. Sad people, but there you are, the world is full of rotten apples, thankfully there are still some good people around who do not believe all they see and read.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2015, 06:11:37 am »

I think it would have been confirmed 18 years ago if it were true. I think people like to start nasty rumours because they don't like her. An out-of-wedlock pregnancy by an unsuitable man doesn't look good.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 06:14:24 am by leogirl » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: