Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 09:53:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana was pregnant?  (Read 19308 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2015, 02:33:50 pm »

Princess Diana knew a lot about the rf, things they do not want people to know about, and many, including myself, think she knew, and had enough evidence, to out them.  Her payback, revenge, whatever you might want to call it, or maybe she just wanted people to realise just how sordid the rf are and what goes on in it.  Sadly, in this day and age of internet and info freely available everywhere, the rf have been outed.  Many sites have exposed their nasty and furtive goings on, so her death was in vain, in more ways than one.  Her big mistake was revealing shortly before she died that she had a huge announcement to make.  I personally do not think she was pregnant or going to marry Dodi, some summer fun more than likely.  The only difference between PD spilling the beans was that it would all have been plastered over the national UK papers, whereas the info on the internet has not been announced with a fan fare.  Just my own personal views on it.  The royals had an awful lot to gain by arranging the exit of PD  -  they did not want a huge exposé and their sordid goings on revealed to the press, that would have taken the monarchy down and the Windsors with it.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2015, 04:15:24 pm »

^ Again if Di talked it would be her word against theirs and her reputation of being unstable and bitter wouldn't help her ... for all her faults I don't see Di really set out to destroy the Royal family and as she said Will and Harry's future ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2015, 04:18:30 pm »

Jane, the reputation of Diana being unstable comes from Charles sympathizers. It is known as PR. spin. Diana was not unstable. ANyone "unstable" could not have accomplished all she did in her charity work and would not have won the admiration of Mandela and other world leaders. I think hubby was unstable needing a nanny mistress.

Maybe Charles and his minions thought a woman is unstable when she dares complain about hubby's mistress.
india
Princess

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2015, 04:22:34 pm »

Imagine the millions PC has spent for all of his spin besmirching Diana. His powerful machine against her all by herself alone. And The Wrinkly, Hairy One whispering in his ear pulling all the strings from the very beginning.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2015, 08:41:12 pm »

I read somewhere, only yesterday I think, wish I had bookmarked it, that the public opinion is still something like 52% against camzilla as Queen Consort and they reckon he will have major problems when he succeeds to the throne in getting the public to accept her if he wants got call her his Queen Consort.  Maybe all the money he spent making Diana look bad was wasted, as many still do not want her "replacement" with the QC title.  As said, the only unstable one was chucky, wanting to marry his adulterous mistress to act as his nanny easter-lol
india
Princess

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2015, 09:01:30 pm »

His Campon really did a number on him. Flabby, hairy faced, snaggled tooth, wrinkly, big jawed old thing with her omnipresent feathered back bangs compared to the slim, beautiful, lovely Diana, mother of his 2 children.
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2015, 12:55:10 pm »

I agree with you. I don't think Diana was pregnant either, but I do think that her death was covered up to save the monarchy from the revealing of secrets regarding the royal family itself. easter-James Kate-Horror-Queen easter-sly

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
sandy
Princess

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2015, 02:41:48 pm »

What creeped me out was that her ex (who ditched her years before) got to call the shots and was said to call for the quick embalming. He had his playbook ready though to promote the mistress and smear the late ex wife. Disgraceful.
india
Princess

« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2015, 07:37:43 pm »

Yes, a quick embalming in which her organs were removed. Now will someone please tell me why that was done and what did they do with them?
Lady Bucklebury-Bucket
courtier

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2015, 10:00:19 pm »

India, that's standard procedure that the organs are removed for analysis during a post mortem, then any samples needed are taken. The organs are then usually put into a leak proof bag known as a viscera bag and placed inside the abdominal cavity or incinerated. If the organs are placed back inside the body, those are also soaked in embalming fluid if preservation is required. Also on occasion they can be positioned by the bottom of the casket by the feet, out of sight of any viewers of course, but I am told normally they are put back inside the abdominal cavity. Source - family member who is a mortician. Hope this helps! Hi

ETA - I did read that Diana's body was beginning to decompose quite quickly so in order to make her presentable, they didn't have much time to lose regarding embalming.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 10:03:26 pm by Lady Bucklebury-Bucket » Logged
india
Princess

« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2015, 10:33:07 pm »

Thank you for that info. Poor Diana.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2015, 12:31:32 am »

India, that's standard procedure that the organs are removed for analysis during a post mortem, then any samples needed are taken. The organs are then usually put into a leak proof bag known as a viscera bag and placed inside the abdominal cavity or incinerated. If the organs are placed back inside the body, those are also soaked in embalming fluid if preservation is required. Also on occasion they can be positioned by the bottom of the casket by the feet, out of sight of any viewers of course, but I am told normally they are put back inside the abdominal cavity. Source - family member who is a mortician. Hope this helps! Hi

ETA - I did read that Diana's body was beginning to decompose quite quickly so in order to make her presentable, they didn't have much time to lose regarding embalming.

The point is that the royals (Charles) was said to authorize it and he and Diana were divorced. I'm not sure if the Spencers had anything to say about it.
india
Princess

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2015, 01:24:58 am »

That was not right.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2015, 09:47:42 am »

What creeped me out was that her ex (who ditched her years before) got to call the shots and was said to call for the quick embalming. He had his playbook ready though to promote the mistress and smear the late ex wife. Disgraceful.
So was he her ex when HE HAD to organize an epic funeral for her and his mother had to stand in front of the cameras wearing black pretending to mourn? You can't have it both ways ... if he was her ex he and his mother should have had nothing to do with her funeral that cost the tax payers a fortune and the Spencers should have had dealt with the situation but they wouldn't because it's not like they were close to her or anything and they wanted the public to pay the gigantic bill ...
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 09:51:45 am by Jane23 » Logged
Lady Bucklebury-Bucket
courtier

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2015, 09:48:35 am »

@ Sandy, I don't know the particular circumstances concerning who authorized an embalming procedure on the body of Diana, just answering India's question concerning what can happen to the organs. Also from what I understand, the body was decomposing rapidly and that someone had to act in order to prevent further deterioration so she was ' viewable.'
india
Princess

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2015, 01:52:12 pm »

I remembered that her organs were removed and disappeared. Not buried with her.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2015, 04:31:19 pm »

It's all over the net that the mortician embalmed her before Charles arrived because the body of Di was not looking good and not holding up under the warm conditions.  He had no consent to do such a thing from anyone and has admitted this.  He did it so her family did not have to view her in the state she was in.  His act was intended in kindness.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #57 on: April 30, 2015, 05:23:56 pm »

^Wasn't he there with her two sisters? I think he was ... so they were obviously in agreement with him on the best way to go I don't see the problem here ...
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #58 on: April 30, 2015, 05:40:39 pm »

^ Yes he was Jane, but the embalming was done before he or her sisters arrived.  The mortician has taken responsibility for what he did without consent.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
india
Princess

« Reply #59 on: April 30, 2015, 05:57:38 pm »

I don't believe anything put out by the RF regarding the death of Diana.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: