Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:44:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Diana was pregnant?  (Read 19311 times)
KGap
courtier

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2015, 02:41:17 am »

I think Charles and his pr knew he had to be visibly caring. Maybe he went to help clear the red tape and provide the plane. But it reminded me of his insistence of accompanying Diana to her father' funeral.

He probably was shaken and saddened to some extent. She was his wife and after the divorce, they were on much better terms.

It's horrible her mother wasn't allowed to say goodbye, hopefully the boys did.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2015, 02:46:00 am »

I actually don't think C and D were on better terms. Maybe civil would be a better word. But I don't think Diana particularly liked the lavish party Charles threw for Camilla at Highgrove (the home Diana had shared with Charles) for the big 50th birthday party. Camilla once again being promoted via the use of William in the PR came less than a year after Diana died. Penny Junor wrote a vicious book about Diana in Fall 1998 that took her apart. Jephson said Charles had gotten a copy of the MS ahead of time. Charles did not pull any punches in having his pals trash Diana which showed his true feelings about his late ex wife. He was afraid for himself after Diana died and said "they will blame me for it." It was self preservation (mostly worried about himself IMO).
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2015, 03:32:38 am »

At that point she was already divorced, so why would she lose her boys if she got pregnant from another man?

Doesn't make sense to me :/

Chucky would have tried to prove she was unfit and therefore had to lose her boys.  Yet another way to say she was a terrible woman, but Camster wasn't.
KGap
courtier

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2015, 02:01:30 pm »

Yes, civil would be a better term. Their entire relationship was so messed up. Who even knows anymore.

Chuck has always been number one, sadly putting himself before his children at times.
mrharrywales
Countess

Harryite #24

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2015, 09:15:29 pm »

Diana was still alive when the ambulance go to the hospital. But she had a heart attack as she arrived there.

The Windsors are a bunch of cold fish. Charles was relieved because he got the heirs from her and also had the mistress.

The slow trip to the ambulance was suspicious particularly since they went by a hospital closer to the accident scene.

A few years ago a brazilian magazine printed an interview with a doctor/ nurse (don't remember) who was in the ambulance with Diana, and he said that because Diana was who she was they broke the rules of taking the patient straight to the hospital and tried to do something to save her right then in there and he also said that it was clearly a mistake because had her been taken straight to the hospital she would probably have lived.

I'll try to find the magazine among my stuff and If I do I'll scan it for you guys

Don't worry, be Harry
Keep calm and Harry on
What happens in Vegas, not always stays in Vegas
KGap
courtier

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2015, 09:23:53 pm »

^
That would be an interesting read. Thank you!

It's such a shame the world lost her... Of all people.
ariadne
royal watcher

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2015, 11:32:00 am »

I heard that even the hospital was not so far from the scene it took 45 min to arrive , no?
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2015, 04:20:21 pm »

^ Because Di was so badly injured speeding up would kill her ... in fact she had cardiac arrests in the ambulance they were doing the best thing possible given the circumstances ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2015, 04:30:00 pm »

Airlifting her would have saved her life IMO. This is done routinely in various countries, including the USA. The slow trip doomed her IMO. There is no proof "the speed" would have killed her. It was not the best thing possible since the woman was bleeding to death.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2015, 04:59:43 pm »

^ Sandy, maybe it differs from country to country, but I went to hospital in an ambulance with a friend who was suffering a heart attack and I asked why they were going so slow and was told that heart failure can be hastened at high speed.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2015, 05:05:47 pm »

^That is what they said when my mother had her heart attack.  That is in UK, not France, but I imagine medical issues like that are universal to all people, therefore all countries.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2015, 07:10:07 pm »

Nobody will ever know. Diana/'s case was different from those of poster's relatives in any case. One article said that if Reagan after he had been shot had been in a slow ambulance he would have been doomed. Diana was bleeding to death. The woman died with the "great" ambulance treatment so obviously it did not work for her.
india
Princess

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2015, 07:20:29 pm »

They murdered her in that ambulance.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2015, 08:44:56 pm »

With all due respect to her on this subject, I think with her heart displaced on the right hand side of her body and the tearing within that the likelihood of her sustaining life after that would be tenuous at best. 

India, IMO I no longer believe they did kill her.  I believe it was an accident because her and Dodi changed their minds over places so much that evening that no hit man could have kept up even with the door exit.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2015, 08:51:52 pm »

If it was murder, I doubt anybody would ever find out.

Christian Barnard did comment that Diana would have had a better survival chance had she gotten to the hospital on time. Slow ambulances can be used for non-life or death situations like someone having a broken leg or hip where jostling would hurt the patient. Diana was bleeding to death and it took a tremendously long time to get her into the operating room.
india
Princess

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2015, 09:30:09 pm »

What about the fact that the rear seat belts were not working in that mercedes?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2015, 01:14:47 am »

And how conveniently the only survivor lost his memory after the accident.
india
Princess

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2015, 01:28:22 am »

Okay, the RF has spun the sh*t out of her death. We all know it. She was murdered. The slow ambulances was complete and total lying bull sh*t. All of it was. Check it out on the net. It's all there. I'm not going to replow this field.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2015, 09:28:41 am »

They murdered her in that ambulance.
Why would anyone bother to kill an irrelevant former Royal?  easter-sly Not the Royal family who would have everything to gain from Di being the big mess she was all they had to do is let Di be Di ... her death harmed them if anything ...
india
Princess

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2015, 02:15:20 pm »

Because she knew their deadly secrets. She was a loose cannon threatening to tell all and expose the truth.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: