Royal Gossip
August 21, 2017, 12:51:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew and Fergie buy sprawling £19 million ski mansion  (Read 5478 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2015, 05:26:10 pm »

Did mummy buy him the new house?

You know his Mama paid all that money for his chalet. What a spoiled nasty little *nasty* brat he is.

Mommy is buying her baby a bolthole from the law and his past.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pense
courtier

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2015, 12:09:17 am »

A place to run to after Davos?
india
Princess

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2015, 12:16:55 am »

He had better be running somewhere after Davos. What an arrogant a$$ to think he can get up on a soap box and proclaim his innocence there making it all about him. What a fat jerk. And, it's bound to make everyone uncomfortable.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2015, 12:19:15 am »

^His ARROGANCE astounds me...I hope he is squirming. If he stays in Switzerland I bet useless Fergie will stay there with him...did they see this coming?
Val
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2015, 02:03:39 pm »

They most definitely saw it coming according to loose tongues in London.  They were allegedly hoping it wouldn't get out too.  Especially that it was purchased not long before everything came out.
india
Princess

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2015, 08:32:47 pm »

They are so stoooooopid.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2015, 08:48:00 pm »

Escaping to a country without an extradition treaty = G-U-I-L-T-Y

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
india
Princess

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2015, 09:05:03 pm »

Fat Prince Perv and his Manic Rabid Dog Ex-Wife, she of the self proclaimed integrity, will hole up together in their 19 million pound chalet paid for by Mummy like 2 rats in a nest.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2015, 09:12:34 pm »

^To be fair, the Yorks have always had connections with Switzerland.   I remember Sarah saying in her biography that she felt grounded in the mountains -- that was her favorite place to be.  And the plan was to send Beatrice and Eugenie to a Swiss school and for Sarah to base herself there in 2000.

http://www.angelfire.com/wy/royalflush2/2000feb4.html

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2015, 09:39:49 pm »

^
^
That's why they bought this mansion IMO.
Fergie's name on it as a co owner will buy her silence and those two can stay there forever when necessary.
After all, it was Randy who provided a roof over her head since forever and without him she has nothing.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 11:10:48 pm »

Andrew sold that marital house, Southyork, for millions more than the asking price to a dodgy Eastern European oligarch's son-in-law years ago. It's been allowed to rot since. The deposit on the Swiss chalet probably came from the massive profits of that sale.

There is no evidence that anyone bar Fergie and Andrew were involved in the purchase of it, and it's got a mortgage on it. (What Fergie's contribution towards the mortgage was, God knows, as she's supposedly broke.)

The non-extradition laws in Switzerland apply to Swiss nationals not to foreigners, so it wouldn't matter if Andrew was holed up there.

Fergie does love the mountains and the whole family loves skiing so I've got no doubt that was a large part of the decision to buy the chalet, which they signed off on in November last.

I agree the buying of this it's a bad look, the news of it coming out just after the publicity of the horrible Andrew's involvement with this girl, but I don't believe it had anything to do with it as Andrew is very far from being arrested for anything. This thing has to wend it's way through the U.S. courts and that will take ages.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 11:47:55 pm »

^
^
That's why they bought this mansion IMO.
Fergie's name on it as a co owner will buy her silence and those two can stay there forever when necessary.
After all, it was Randy who provided a roof over her head since forever and without him she has nothing.

Now that she's co-owner, this is the first time she's had anything in her own right.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 11:48:46 am »

It's obvious what is going to happen next. You can tell what the rf is planning, it's all so transparent. I guess Randy Andy can't wait to stay in Switzerland.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2015, 12:58:50 pm »

I was thinking that this morning.  Strange how he buys a house in Switzerland at this point in time, and supposedly with fergie, and we know she has no money.  A family investment?  Something to leave the girls?  Must think we are all totally stupid to come out with that tommy rot. Bet they knew this has been on the cards for a while, and I would not mind betting that queenie paid for it, has to protect her big, fat, 54 year old favourite son doesn´t she.  Oops, sorry, her money is our money, so us British taxpayers have just gifted him a Swiss chalet.  Aren´t we generous.  Don´t remember being asked to fund it, maybe the memo is still in cyber space  laugh
india
Princess

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2015, 09:39:39 pm »

^^ thumbsup
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2015, 11:04:57 pm »

Husbands and wives can't testify against each other.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2015, 11:40:37 pm »

^What a situation; if Fergie remarries Andrew, then Andrew will be safe from Fergie's testimony, but it'll sink the Yorks completely and will damage the dynasty beyond repair.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2015, 08:56:43 am »

Strange no one calling in the RPO's - they know exactly what went on.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2015, 01:05:55 pm »

They probably have some confidentiality clause in their contracts that frees them from testifying, like a doctor-patient privilege. Sick but true.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2015, 03:49:29 pm »

she will not testify against him. she just received half a chalet in Switzerland
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: