Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 01:26:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Andrew and Fergie buy sprawling £19 million ski mansion  (Read 5856 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: January 10, 2015, 11:52:04 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2904085/Andrew-buys-13m-ski-lodge-Never-mind-sex-slave-scandal-Prince-Fergie-snap-snow-palace.html eating cookies
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 12:00:35 pm »

Amazing isn´t it where they get the money for these things  Cool
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2015, 01:23:25 pm »

Peter Hunt@BBCPeterHunt
The registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is said to have had "zero involvement"/not provided any cash; not been to their chalet.

As first reported in the Mail and the Sun, @TheDukeOfYork and @SarahTheDuchess have bought a chalet in Verbier. Reported cost £8-13m.

The divorced couple have taken out a joint mortgage on the chalet. No "external party" I'm told has provided funding.

A source close to @SarahTheDuchess said she and @TheDukeOfYork had bought the Swiss chalet as a "family investment".

.@BritishMonarchy has declined to comment on the purchase of the Swiss chalet by the parents of two of the Queen's grandchildren.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 01:28:46 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2015, 01:34:21 pm »

That's sure to earn the Yorks more good publicity...  bored3
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 03:54:24 pm »

How could Fergie possibly have millions and millions to buy this with the alleged Prince alleged alleged pedo?
Here's what  I think is a possibility: Fergie know more about the whole Epstein scandal and she and Randy want to flee the country.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/02/24/article-2566350-1BC29ECB00000578-927_634x501.jpg
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 04:00:29 pm by Stephanie » Logged
Val
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 04:07:38 pm »

It has long been alleged that he kept her close to buy her silence.  You could be right - they could be planning to flee and hole up there.
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 04:39:35 pm »

Yes GB it is amazing how they get the money esp when he had to go to Epstein to solve Fergie's debt crisis but he can buy a chalet for millions
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 04:46:42 pm »

Carole making lovepotion for Wills
Someone must be funding her.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 07:09:35 pm »

Peter Hunt@BBCPeterHunt
The registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein is said to have had "zero involvement"/not provided any cash; not been to their chalet.

As first reported in the Mail and the Sun, @TheDukeOfYork and @SarahTheDuchess have bought a chalet in Verbier. Reported cost £8-13m.

The divorced couple have taken out a joint mortgage on the chalet. No "external party" I'm told has provided funding.

A source close to @SarahTheDuchess said she and @TheDukeOfYork had bought the Swiss chalet as a "family investment".

.@BritishMonarchy has declined to comment on the purchase of the Swiss chalet by the parents of two of the Queen's grandchildren.

That is so SAD that Epstein is so embedded in his association with Andrew (worse for Andrew) that this connection has to be officially denied.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowdrop
Countess

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 07:11:53 pm »

Don't believe a word the RF say anymore so why should we believe the tale of the funding
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 07:45:20 pm »

This situation gets messier by the day.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2015, 07:50:51 pm »

Yup, and going to get messier. Wonder who the scapegoat will be  easter-James
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2015, 12:58:27 am »

Yup, and going to get messier. Wonder who the scapegoat will be  easter-James

I sure hope they drag down a certain lazy couple with them.  laugh
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2015, 04:59:09 am »

^ And the inlaws, for good measure.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2015, 05:04:29 am »

I feel for Beatrice and Eugenie right now.

It has long been alleged that he kept her close to buy her silence.  You could be right - they could be planning to flee and hole up there.

If Andrew flees then the BRF will have a huge gaping hole that can be used against them. A member of the BRF ends up running from a legal summons or perhaps ends up like Roman Polanski, running from a warrant and ends up a wanted criminal in connection to a child violent physical attack case? Polanski has never recovered and neither would Andrew.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 05:32:49 am »

If Andy fled - he'd flee someplace warm and sunny LOL

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2015, 05:53:28 am »

Yes, but realistically, it sounds like this is about to become a hideout, a bolthole where both can get away from the world.

KGap
courtier

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2015, 11:40:30 pm »

Did mummy buy him the new house?
india
Princess

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2015, 12:32:46 am »

You know his Mama paid all that money for his chalet. What a spoiled nasty little *nasty* brat he is.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2015, 05:05:01 pm »

Daily Mail is right to pursue Prince Andrew over his finances

Despite the news in France, despite the NHS crisis, despite the outbreak of electioneering, the story of Prince Andrew’s foolhardy friendship with convicted alleged paedophile Jeffrey Epstein continues to make headlines.

Admittedly, only the Daily Mail splashed on an aspect of it today. It was a strange decision for the Mail to choose the Andrew story over the Paris march, but the story itself was relevant. Why did royal protection officers turn a blind eye to Andrew’s activities?

It is clear that the Mail is not going to allow the prince off the hook about claims made in an American legal filing that he had sex with a young woman, in spite of his categorical denials.

But the paper also opened a second front on Saturday with a truly gob-smacking story. It revealed that Andrew and his former wife, Sarah Ferguson, have together acquired a Swiss ski chalet for £13m. They are reported to have done so with a joint mortgage. But how did a pair of non-earners do that?
http://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2015/jan/12/daily-mail-is-right-to-pursue-prince-andrew-over-his-finances

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: