Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 03:51:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Miss Mystery: Part 2  (Read 23122 times)
casie
courtier

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2016, 02:32:14 am »

What do you mean by harmed and how is he responsible in a way?

Well, I can’t tell you everything, KF, but I’ll try to make it a little clearer.

She's not blaming William for what was done to her, though she does have serious questions about what he 'allowed' to happen.  But she does believe he has information that could help her to understand all of this (and visa versa!).  She needs to know what he knows to make sure that the people she loves are safe.  Unfortunately, I can't tell you why William bears a responsibility to her, but he most certainly does.  That much is clear.  If you knew the truth, I'm pretty sure you'd agree with me, but MM doesn't want the truth about her to come out until William himself is willing and ready to reveal it.  And she knows she can't force him to do that.  He has to come to the realization on his own that it's the right thing to do.

As to what was done to her, as I've said further up this thread, she believes these people have been abducting and manipulating her since she was a child, though she doesn't remember her childhood very well.  The first time she remembers going 'missing,' she was 6 or 7 years old.  She’s suspected for some time that they’ve been injecting something into her blood, possibly to extend her fertility.  Despite the age difference, I think these people (she calls them the Delluminati), had meant for her to marry PW and be the mother of his children.  Obviously, things didn’t turn out that way.  It’s probably MM herself who resisted and ‘failed’ to turn up in time in William’s life.  She’s like that.  And, she’s pissed off at the games that people have played with her life. 
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2016, 03:50:24 am »

Playing catch up, this "She's a disappointment" caught my eye ouch! Hopefully she can find happiness in her own right. She should be with someone who loves her for being herself.

I find it very interesting that you, of all people, would bring this up, AVP. 

But, as I’ve said, MM is not interested in Prince William.  If she’s single, it’s by choice, not because she’s desperately holding out for William.  I meant that she thinks that she’s a disappointment to him.  And, in many ways, she feels she’s not where she should be in her life.  There are many reasons for that, but for the most part, she blames herself.  She’s been struggling with her weight, struggling financially, and struggling emotionally for a long time (she has Complex PTSD, owing to the things she’s been through), and she wants to get back on her feet before she opens herself up to a relationship again.  But she doesn’t feel like she ‘needs’ to be in a relationship.  She’s happy for the most part being single.

Ohhhh gotcha! I thought you meant he was disappointed with her, I felt a little defensive for MM. I am glad she is happy otherwise then. 

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
casie
courtier

« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2016, 05:19:10 am »

^Well, she does think William’s disappointed in her, or at least that he was initially, but that’s because she thinks he had an idealized image of her built up in his mind.  He was given at least two pictures of her from when she was young, and very limited (read: cherry-picked) information about her, apparently by a member of the Delluminati who had access to him at the time.  When reality didn’t exactly meet up with his expectations, it probably was sobering for him at first.  I had a vision of him saying to someone, “I don’t want to see her like that,” and I think that sums it up.

But I'm sure he’s not so shallow as to see no value in MM apart from her physical appearance or how she looks on paper (not good, at the moment).  But we're talking about what MM believes that William thinks, and she tends to be hard on herself, or at least ‘matter-of-fact.’  Even MM knows that she’s not ready to be publicly ousted.  She’ll deal with it if she has to, but she’s not looking forward to paparazzi showing up at her door.  She knows that she needs to pull herself together, and that’s no one’s responsibility but her own.

I hope that makes things clearer for you, and I appreciate the thought on her behalf.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 05:24:38 am by casie » Logged
casie
courtier

« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2016, 04:09:50 am »

casie, I have the feeling that you have someone concrete in mind for William's MM?

As I said before, when I first started posting about MM, I didn’t really know if I was right about who she was.  I just had a feeling about who she might be based on my dreams.  But since many of the dreams were from MM’s perspective—and I therefore never ‘saw’ her—and because in other dreams all I was seeing was a dark-haired woman, even I had to admit that the woman in my dreams might actually represent more than one person.  Just as an example, one of the dark-haired women from my dreams turned out to be my friend Sakkora, whose Tarot reading started the original MM thread on the other forum.  When I first started posting on here, I didn’t even know Sakkora yet.  Now she’s one of very few people I completely trust.

I started posting about MM because the visions and dreams I was having about her were persistent, and I thought that, whether she was the person I suspected she was or not, she could probably use some support.  However, around the time of George’s birth, I started putting things together and realized that the woman I have in mind has to be MM (or at least one of them) because of certain things about her that I cannot reveal to you.  If all of this is really going to come out next year—and this may or may not have anything to do with the eclipse (see the Royal Predictions thread)—then you will be in no doubt as to who I’m talking about.  I may come on here at that time to confirm who she is, but after that I will have to stop talking about her. 
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2016, 04:35:09 pm »

imi as bad as it sounds William has let down not only the Queen and his father but an entire nation. he has so much karma that I do not think the universe will be on his side when it comes to love.
casie
courtier

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2016, 11:45:57 pm »

I just wanted to correct something about my last post (Reply #63).  My friend, Sakkora, says that she didn't start the original MM thread based on a Tarot reading.  It was just based on dreams and visions she was having, much like with my posts.

Also, I've had a change of heart regarding the woman I've been referring to as Miss Mystery (or one of them).  Just in the last few days, I've realized that I don't believe that any more.  I still believe her to be extremely important to William, but she is not really MM.  And if her identity and the reason she's important is ever revealed to the public, the truth is people won't think of her as MM; they'll just think of her as herself, which she would prefer.  

I've also realized that I've kind of been in denial about continuing to post about her when, for personal reasons, that isn't a good idea for me.  

People interested in this thread should be able to continue to speculate about who MM is or could be without further input from me.  I'm sorry for any confusion I've caused, and thank you for your understanding.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 11:53:38 pm by casie » Logged
Fredericka
royal watcher

« Reply #66 on: August 19, 2016, 05:13:02 pm »

I feel that William met MM briefly at an event but because he's a very selfish, self-absorbed person he didn't stop to talk to her in any great detail.  There would have been an attraction felt on his part but he likely finds a lot of women attractive.  He settled for Kate because he was being pressured to reproduce and she was the only one who would have him.  It's not a good relationship - she appears to be walking on glass the whole time - and he feels trapped.

If William and MM do ever get together then I think it will be as friends - the older that William gets, the more stuck in his ways and selfish he's going to become.  He seems like a very demanding, hard-to-please sort of person whose character will continue to build in those areas (unfortunately).

I don't think William and Kate will divorce, but I do think they'll essentially lead very separate lives - him in one wing of the house, and her in the other.  Although they've been together for a long time, Kate strikes me as feeling like she doesn't know him sometimes - it's as if she hasn't scratched right beneath the surface.  Some people are like that - they're so guarded that you'll never know the real them.

Something appears to have happened to William between the ages of 19 and 27.  He used to look so different - not just with more hair (ha!) - he was a lot happier and looked as if he felt excited about things.  Now ... well ... hmm.  Let's just say he hasn't aged well at all.  Maybe getting tangled up with the Middletons really has worn him down.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2016, 02:51:52 am »

So where is the super secret Miss Mystery board?  Anyone? flower

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2017, 08:58:36 pm »

"...If all of this is really going to come out next year—and this may or may not have anything to do with the eclipse (see the Royal Predictions thread..."

I h*te to use part of this forummers post but this info has piqued my curiosity. Does anyone know what eclipse in 2017 and or info coming out about MM is being referred to here?  I cannot locate in Royal Predictions thread. Thanks. thankyou  

Barnabe et Kitty...
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2017, 09:01:21 pm »

^Total solar eclipse Aug. 21st.

I haven't played since I stopped
deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2017, 09:02:13 pm »

What's the story? Do you have a link? I do believe this mess is coming to a head very soon.... as soon as certain people involved simply start talking...

I also believe PW is waiting for MM to arrive on the scene and he was very close during his Canadian holitour and again earlier this year. That is why PW looked so good and had a spring in his step. He was in contact in a manner of speaking with MM. This is the woman I alluded to and KM had the look of fear in her eyes because she knows she can never compete and that PW will throw her out in a second when he sees MM.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 09:09:40 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: