Royal Gossip
May 27, 2017, 09:09:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Miss Mystery: Part 2  (Read 20953 times)
casie
courtier

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2015, 10:03:35 am »

I'm afraid I really can't tell you.  I'd just wind up making things harder for her.  Suffice it to say, she and William are inextricably linked. 
spanishlover
Baroness

want to find real love at last!

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2015, 11:54:10 pm »

^ casie ...do you see any news for harry and his MM or the woman coming into his life in the near future or present?
casie
courtier

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2015, 02:52:35 am »

I don't really 'see' her, no.  Strangely enough, I do know someone who could be her, but not very well, so I can’t (and wouldn’t) say much about her.  But I have seen William's MM at an event that could be Harry's wedding...maybe 3-4 years from now?  That may seem fast if Harry’s not even dating her yet (and I don’t feel he is), but I feel that he falls pretty hard when he meets ‘the one,’ and pretty much wants to marry her right away.  I think it'll actually surprise him how much he loves her.  I don't feel that it'll be someone he’s dated before. 
spanishlover
Baroness

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2015, 04:55:20 am »

^^ so does he already know her??? is he conscious enough to know she around???is he even actively looking?
casie
courtier

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2015, 07:11:52 am »

No, I don't think Harry knows who his MM is yet.  He may have met her already...but not know she's the one for him.  Unlike William, I think Harry has a real shot with his MM, as long as he holds out for her.  He'll know she's the one if he has no doubts about it.  No one else will do.  flirt
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2015, 04:39:54 pm »

so, he'll know she's the one but no one else will think she's the one
casie
courtier

« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2015, 07:00:43 pm »

^^No, I think everyone else will know, too, just by the way he's acting.  But I don't really see or feel as much about Harry's MM as I do William's.  The only thing I pick up about Harry's is that she's either a redhead or a strawberry blonde.

What I mean is, it's possible Harry met his MM before, and that she left his life for some reason, but may be back.  He might not have known before that she was the one (they weren't together that way), but it'll become clear once he gets to know her again.  Otherwise, she's a totally different person he hasn't met yet.  If it's the latter, it feels like he'll meet her through work or at an engagement, not necessarily through friends or at a social event (I just see him wearing a suit, so that's how I'm interpreting it). 
casie
courtier

« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2015, 07:25:55 pm »

Sorry for the double post.  I just realized what confused you, Ariel.  When I said, "No one else will do," I meant no other woman will work for Harry.  From that point on, it has to be this woman (whoever she is).  It was a romantic sentiment.
casie
courtier

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2015, 09:40:48 pm »

I think that William has no business in contacting or secretly stalking MM.

I just realized I never responded to this part, and I meant to.  And what I'm about to say is going to be of a much different mood to my recent posts about Harry (the truth is I just really like Harry and want to see him happy), but this is all just really bothering me.

To be clear, the real MM is a woman in her early 40's who has very likely been abducted, tortured and subjected to ritual abuse her whole life, and ultimately programmed to believe that she was meant to marry Prince William (which is why she doesn't trust that).  This all started before PW was even born, so she knows he can't have been involved.  The people that did this to her did something to 'connect' the two of them, and I believe William himself is aware of the connection.  It's even vaguely possible that William was also subjected to a form of ritual abuse, without his parents or the adults in his life knowing the true nature of what was going on.  He might not even realize it.  

Sorry if this is all a little out there for people.  I know this is all very dramatic and I really didn't mean to get too far into this, but, if any of this is true, can you see now why MM needs to speak with William?  As far as she's concerned, Kate can and should be a part of the discussion.  MM is not after William in any way, shape or form.  She's trying to help.  William: Get ye on a plane.  Bring Kate with you.

And now I've tripled posted.  Sorry again, moderators.  I'll stop.  I probably shouldn't say any more anyway. spy
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:44:52 pm by casie » Logged
Akasha 85
courtier

Aren't we a cuty queen.

« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2015, 12:06:01 am »

You know maybe William and Harry will meet/date their MM's in the next 'spin of the karmic wheel' as the hindu's say.
Maybe in this spin their souls have to learn what not to do and suffer somewhat from bad choices and we all know that hardship's make us stronger!
By knowing that MM is out there but untouchable, for now, their souls will grow better and wiser for the next spin, the souls can sence the karmic reward but it's out of reach.
Like a kid learns not to touch a hot stove only after the first burn (even if you warned it a million times not to do it. tehe)
I guess that would make kate a hot stove! (never thought I'd say that  laugh)

MM is a symbol of hope and a incentive for them to do better next time.

I know it's a bit disappointing that we won't see them with MM in this time but I don't want MM to become a camz 2.0 situation, it would not be fair to her, Kate and the kid's.
Will made his bed now he should lie in it!

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
casie
courtier

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2015, 03:58:49 am »

MM is out there but untouchable, for now

That's interesting...   

If anybody wants to understand the journey MM's been on and where she is now, I find the lyrics to this song to sum it up pretty well. 

Paramore Brick By Boring Brick

Well she lives in a fairy tale
Somewhere too far for us to find
Forgotten the taste and smell
Of a world that she's left behind
It's all about the exposure the lens I told her
The angles are all wrong now
She's ripping wings off of butterflies

Keep your feet on the ground
When your head's in the clouds
Well go get your shovel
And we'll dig a deep hole
To bury the castle, bury the castle
Go get your shovel

Ba da ba ba da ba ba da

So one day he found her crying
Coiled up on the dirty ground
Her prince finally came to save her
And the rest you can figure out
But it was a trick
And the clock struck twelve
Well make sure to build your home brick by boring brick
Or the wolf's gonna blow it down

Keep your feet on the ground
When your head's in the clouds

Well go get your shovel
Go get your shovel
We'll bury the castle, bury the castle

Oh whoa oh whoa oh whoa oh whoa

Well you built up a world of magic
Because your real life is tragic
Yeah you built up a world of magic

If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh, even in the dark
And that's where I want to be, yeah

Go get your shovel
Go get your shovel

Ba da ba ba da ba ba da...

You can see the official video on Youtube if you're interested.  Incidentally, I've been seeing Monarch butterflies around everywhere lately.  Must be the season for them. 

Seasons change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2015, 02:57:29 pm »

I believe in free will. When Willian chose Kate over looking for and finding his MM and his happiness, he changed his fate forever. imo when it comes to true love you've got to chose well because if you chose to settle down instead of taking the risk to wait / find / be with his one true love - you say No to true love for this lifetime. if you wait there is no guarantee that you'll meet your one true love but if you settle - your entire life gets to a different trajectory and even if your MM is always close by, you will not get that spark of magic in the air because she will not have 'eyes for you'. and if the love of your life says No to true love, another soulmate from your soul family can step in and fill his place in your life. the relationship may be wonderful but will not be earth shattering. at least this is what I was explained about a past lover of mine with whom we have agreed over many lifetimes to meet and try and have a loving relationship but always something comes to separate us. in this lifetime there were no barriers to 'us' but he had to choose me. him not choosing me with his whole heart had put us in separate life stories and now I'm destined to meet my twin flame who was not the 'first in line' because of my obligation to a past love to 'try one more time to be happily ever after'. and it's all thanks to my soulmate saying no to me. if he had said yes - we would have had a comfortable life but I wouldn't have done the things I did after we broke it off, and I wouldn't be in the attraction mode of my twin flame. so, with William - imo, his one true love ship has sailed. he might meet another soulmate, but hey - according to the astrology: Kate is a soulmate too, but will not be the twin flame. with Harry - he seems to have said No to the easy way out and now has a chance to have his MM cross his path. jmho
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 03:00:43 pm by Ariel » Logged
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2015, 08:01:44 am »

If MM is in her early 40's right now, she is way too old for Harry. Harry really wants a family (he once said half a dozen kids, although that may have been an exaggeration), so he needs someone his age or younger. Remember, they haven't even started dating yet, possibly haven't even met yet, and unless they elope when they finally meet, these things take time.

William is already married with two children, so perhaps he and MM could just be good friends? flower
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2015, 08:07:11 am »

I think MM is in her early twenties and I think since she's William's MM, that Harry won't really be in love with her. I think MM is going to have to find her own way in the world now that William is married and a father and she'll have to move on and face the world on more exposed terms and way of life than she has before.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2015, 03:15:39 pm »

if only MM had a free will  sigh

Because if she had the "choice" or "free will" then MM would avoid Prince William because he is married with children. And she could live her life in peace.

But what if there was no choice for her? Stuck in a circumstance that she has no control?  dontknow

And what if she was the innocent one in the situation? The person who wanted to do the right thing and had it blown up in her face?

I would like nothing more than for Prince William to have a successful and happy family with Catherine. This is one of the main reasons I keep my mouth shut because it's hurtful to talk about things that are negative. And 2ndly, I don't want these events I saw in my dream to come in to fruitution.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2015, 04:44:35 pm »

I also think that Willian should stick to his wife. he gad a choice, he chose, now he needs to man up and stick to it
spanishlover
Baroness

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2015, 08:29:52 pm »

im counting on harry to do what william could not do....
AlisVolatPropriis
courtier

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2016, 01:19:54 pm »

He’s not seeing MM (assuming she is who I think she is; there may be more than one…).  He's not talking to her because he's scared of her, in a way.  He knows exactly who she is and how to get ahold of her; he just can't face her.  I think he had an idealized version of her in his mind, and now that he's seen her (in pictures) and knows more about her—i.e. who she is in reality—that vision has been shattered.  She's a disappointment in more ways than one, unfortunately, so he’s not terribly motivated to meet her and talk to her anyway.  But I do believe he's afraid of her, too, because he knows she's sharp, and she'll ask him questions he's not prepared to answer right now.  She’s been harmed, and he knows it.  And while she doesn’t  know the degree to which he is culpable, he does bear a responsibility here.  This is a very difficult situation for all concerned, and much more complicated than it seems.  But, as far as I know, William and MM have never been face-to-face.

Playing catch up, this "She's a disappointment" caught my eye ouch! Hopefully she can find happiness in her own right. She should be with someone who loves her for being herself.

If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
Eleanor Roosevelt

"It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling

Con te partirò
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2016, 02:43:10 pm »

She’s been harmed, and he knows it.  And while she doesn’t  know the degree to which he is culpable, he does bear a responsibility here.  This is a very difficult situation for all concerned, and much more complicated than it seems.  But, as far as I know, William and MM have never been face-to-face.

What do you mean by harmed and how is he responsible in a way?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
casie
courtier

« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2016, 02:27:53 am »

Playing catch up, this "She's a disappointment" caught my eye ouch! Hopefully she can find happiness in her own right. She should be with someone who loves her for being herself.

I find it very interesting that you, of all people, would bring this up, AVP. 

But, as I’ve said, MM is not interested in Prince William.  If she’s single, it’s by choice, not because she’s desperately holding out for William.  I meant that she thinks that she’s a disappointment to him.  And, in many ways, she feels she’s not where she should be in her life.  There are many reasons for that, but for the most part, she blames herself.  She’s been struggling with her weight, struggling financially, and struggling emotionally for a long time (she has Complex PTSD, owing to the things she’s been through), and she wants to get back on her feet before she opens herself up to a relationship again.  But she doesn’t feel like she ‘needs’ to be in a relationship.  She’s happy for the most part being single.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: