Royal Gossip
November 25, 2017, 01:53:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Miss Mystery: Part 2  (Read 23511 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2015, 05:34:03 pm »

so, he knows who she is?
casie
courtier

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2015, 12:48:20 am »

I really can't say.  It would get me into a whole heap of trouble I can't afford.  I actually posted that after a bout of insomnia.  I’ve been dreaming a lot about William lately, which is why I came on here, but I’ve got my own stress I’m dealing with right now.  I just felt like there was a ‘message’ that was coming through that I had to get out, and hopefully the intended recipient understood.

One thing I will say is I don’t think that MM will talk about this publicly, certainly not before William himself chooses to tell the truth.  It would be too hard to explain it herself, and she doesn’t want to be labeled a crazy person.  She doesn’t feel she deserves that after everything that she’s been through.  She’s starting to realize that the people who did this, the people who’ve hurt her, have apparently been interfering with her for almost her entire life, and all this without providing any additional means of psychological or emotional support.  This has been her ongoing nightmare, and now she knows that the nightmare is real.  At least now she knows what they wanted from her, even if she still doesn’t know why. 
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2015, 01:11:57 am »

kind of creepy but interesting. sorry to ask again but - harmed in what way?
casie
courtier

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2015, 02:01:12 am »

I can't really say what it's about, unfortunately.  I misunderstood your previous question, though (sorry, sleep deprivation).  I thought you were asking me who she is, not if he knows who she is.  Yes, he's always known who she was, but they haven't met. 

As to what these people have done to her (and she doesn't really know who they are), "creepy" is one of her favorite terms for it.  I think it's similar to milab. 
casie
courtier

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2015, 05:48:52 am »

I need to kind of correct something that's been bugging me.  I keep seeing an image of William looking with frustration at his computer screen and going, "I haven't *always* known who she was!"  Mind you, I have no idea if that's real or not.   

So, correction: I'm pretty sure William hasn't always known MM's exact identity, but I feel that he's been consciously aware of her for a long time, and very likely told things about her.  And I'm not sure when he saw a picture of her the first time or how he would have gotten it, but I suspect it may go back to 2009 or even earlier.  I do know that he does now know her name and where she lives, but it's likely he's only had that information for a couple of years or so.  And he has seen pictures of her now.

In essence, what I was trying to convey (awkwardly) was that William has likely known who MM was before she knew he did. 

Moderators: Sorry for the double post.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2015, 06:57:01 am »

casie your gift is amazing. what I don't understand is - if William knows exactly who his MM is, why hasn't he shown up at her footstep as princely as possible. i mean, even if she's not the perfect princess from the fairy tales ( if she holds the key to his happiness - she's perfect) why should he stay stuck with Kate. except if his MM won't accept him because he's married, with 2 children, most likely with 3, and if she gets with him, she'll be branded as homewrecker and that's not a title decent women can stomach... he can at least try. true love is very hard to come by.
casie
courtier

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2015, 11:07:31 am »

^^Oh, thanks, but that might be giving me too much credit.  Some of what I know is through non-psychic means; the rest I have to infer from dreams and visions, and I rarely get the chance to verify any of it. 

It’s all very woo-woo.  easter-sly

if William knows exactly who his MM is, why hasn't he shown up at her footstep

Obviously I don't know why William does or doesn't do anything, but he's not exactly the most trusting sort, and he doesn't really know her.  My gut tells me that, because the stakes are high here, he and his advisers (aka friends) are trying to assess what kind of liability she might be, and if she’s a threat of any kind (uh, yeah, no).

i mean, even if she's not the perfect princess from the fairy tales ( if she holds the key to his happiness - she's perfect) why should he stay stuck with Kate.

But who's to say that MM would even want that, or that William has those kinds of feelings for her?  Because they’re ‘supposed’ to?  I don't think the human heart works that way.  In any case, this isn't exactly the plot to Cinderella (more like science fiction).  If people think MM's going to just swoop in and try to take Kate’s place, they should probably let that go.  I don’t think that’s the endgame.  In MM’s mind, things radically changed when George was born.  As it stands now, she doesn’t know who to trust or what to believe, let alone how she feels about William.  Despite that, she basically sees him as family. 

As for Kate, MM certainly doesn’t harbor any hatred for her.  I had a vision once of MM giving Kate a Tarot reading, like, in the future.  They were sitting outside under a tree with the spread between them, when suddenly MM looked across the cards at Kate and understood something for the first time.  She realized that Kate was her mirror, in the sense that they are now connected, their fates intertwined.  It's like they're sitting on opposite ends of a teeter totter.  When one is up, the other's  down.  Kate is up right now, but does it necessitate that for MM to get justice Kate has to fall?  I don’t think MM wants that.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2015, 01:27:27 pm »

I think MM and Kate are intertwined like Elizabeth I and Mary Queen of Scots were interwined; destined to be rivals, but not through any choice of their own. Kate is at the top right now, but in the future, MM will be on top.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
casie
courtier

« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2015, 07:32:07 pm »

Now, see, I was worried somebody would take it that way when I said the thing about the teeter totter.  Of course, everyone is welcome to their own opinion, but the connection between Kate and MM exists independently of the teeter totter situation.  That's a set-up neither of them is responsible for; it's just circumstances.  MM doesn't want to be rivals with anybody.  She just wants justice.  Justice is about balancing things out.  How do you get both people safely off a teeter totter?  You level it out and step off at the same time.  Game over.  Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.  (10 points if you can tell me where that comes from.)

This may not be a popular viewpoint in some parts, but MM is not without feeling for Kate, and is actually concerned for her.  If William and MM are family, then Kate is by extension family, too.  They may not like it, but hey, them's the brakes.  You don't always choose your family, or even like them all the time, but they're family nonetheless.  In the end, MM knows that this isn't about her, William or Kate.  There's something much more important at stake here (which, unfortunately, I can't tell you).  This isn't about who gets to be married to William and be pretty princess and future queen.  This a love story of a different sort now. 

But I do think MM appreciates the support she gets from people who don't even know her.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2015, 07:44:30 pm »

wargame ...
so, is MM going to end up with William or with his brother. I am thinking that if there's already a wife and kids in William's wife, it's his Godly duty to take care of his wife and kids. If he wanted true love ...well, he should have gone after finding and keeping he true love in his live. imo, he's made his choice, made his ned and now it's time to lay in that bed. can't play with a woman's life. besides, if William leaves Kate - mother of his 2 children, the new woman in his life will always be the homewrecker, and we know very well from Camz that this title is for life and not in a good way.
casie
courtier

« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2015, 08:33:57 pm »

wargame ...

Oh, man!  That was too easy. thumbsup

is MM going to end up with William or with his brother.

MM's too old for Harry.  Harry has his own destiny and should follow his heart.  It hasn't led him wrong yet.

if William leaves Kate - mother of his 2 children, the new woman in his life will always be the homewrecker

She wouldn't be the homewrecker if she didn't become involved with William until after his marriage ended.  The 2nd wife isn’t always responsible for the first marriage falling apart.  Look at Joachim and Marie as an example.  I can't see MM wanting to be his mistress, so that’s out anyway. 

I don't claim to know what's really going on inside of W&K's marriage.  I just look at it like, you have to start from where you are in life, not from where you'd rather be.  And this is where William is right now, for better or for worse.  So, the two of them either need to find a way to be happy, or make a change that’s going to allow both of them to find their happiness somewhere else.  I tend to think happiness comes from within, though. 

I don’t know.  I just don’t know.   dontknow
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2015, 10:42:25 pm »

Now, see, I was worried somebody would take it that way when I said the thing about the teeter totter.  Of course, everyone is welcome to their own opinion, but the connection between Kate and MM exists independently of the teeter totter situation.  That's a set-up neither of them is responsible for; it's just circumstances.  MM doesn't want to be rivals with anybody.  She just wants justice.  Justice is about balancing things out.  How do you get both people safely off a teeter totter?  You level it out and step off at the same time.  Game over.  Sometimes the only winning move is not to play.  (10 points if you can tell me where that comes from.)

This may not be a popular viewpoint in some parts, but MM is not without feeling for Kate, and is actually concerned for her.  If William and MM are family, then Kate is by extension family, too.  They may not like it, but hey, them's the brakes.  You don't always choose your family, or even like them all the time, but they're family nonetheless.  In the end, MM knows that this isn't about her, William or Kate.  There's something much more important at stake here (which, unfortunately, I can't tell you).  This isn't about who gets to be married to William and be pretty princess and future queen.  This a love story of a different sort now. 

But I do think MM appreciates the support she gets from people who don't even know her.

I think Kate is the one who will be the aggressor; kate has a habit of starting dramas and I do think Kate will end up envying MM like crazy. MM can be as sweet as anything, but it doesn't mean that Kate won't react by being a scheming witch. Elizabeth kept trying to help Mary Queen of Scots in ways, like resisting the calls to have her executed, but Mary kept up the scheming and plotting and hopes to assassinate Elizabeth. While I don't think it might go that far, I do think Kate won't let MM have an easy life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
casie
courtier

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2015, 12:19:28 am »

Well, I hope not.  And Kate would probably wind up hurting herself as much as anything.  But you can't control other people, so we'll just have to see.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2015, 06:41:07 am »

so, I wonder, how will William's MM become part of his life. he knows who she is but doesn't want to contact her ... from where I stand - Kate has won the prize
..is she older than William, like Kate?
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2015, 08:01:53 am »

I'm guessing she'd have to be older than William, because casie said she's too old for Harry.
casie
courtier

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2015, 04:05:36 am »

so, I wonder, how will William's MM become part of his life. he knows who she is but doesn't want to contact her

I think there's a part of him that wants to see her very much (when I say 'see,' I mean that he'd rather observe her first without being seen before he tries to talk to her), but the reward to risk factor hasn't become strong enough for him to give in to that yet.  There have been a couple times when I felt very strongly that William was seriously considering coming to see her.  Both times, he bowed out and took on royal engagements instead.  There may be people that are trying to prevent him from contacting MM.  Also, I think he's promised Kate he won't talk to her, not because he thinks that's right, but because he's trying to allay her fears.  And as you said, he does have a responsibility to Kate as her husband.

from where I stand - Kate has won the prize

That just isn't the way MM thinks.

I don’t see Kate as being older than William.

I'm guessing she'd have to be older than William, because casie said she's too old for Harry.

Yes, she's several years older than William and Kate.     
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2015, 06:36:29 am »

Kate is 5 months older than William.
I think that William has no business in contacting or secretly stalking MM. Even if she ends up liking him, he's married with two children - if she's decent woman, she'll run for the hills
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2015, 06:47:12 am »

so, I wonder, how will William's MM become part of his life. he knows who she is but doesn't want to contact her

I think there's a part of him that wants to see her very much (when I say 'see,' I mean that he'd rather observe her first without being seen before he tries to talk to her), but the reward to risk factor hasn't become strong enough for him to give in to that yet.  There have been a couple times when I felt very strongly that William was seriously considering coming to see her.  Both times, he bowed out and took on royal engagements instead.  There may be people that are trying to prevent him from contacting MM.  Also, I think he's promised Kate he won't talk to her, not because he thinks that's right, but because he's trying to allay her fears.  And as you said, he does have a responsibility to Kate as her husband.

from where I stand - Kate has won the prize

That just isn't the way MM thinks.

I don’t see Kate as being older than William.

Yes, she's several years older than William and Kate.

Maybe MM is several years younger; it could be that the age difference would be bad PR, mainly since his mother was significantly younger than Charles and go figure, if William married someone significantly younger, the press would never let him have a peaceful marriage. As if it were Diana/Charles 2.0.

casie
courtier

« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2015, 08:28:38 am »

Kate is 5 months older than William.

I’m sorry, but I just don't consider that an age difference.  They were born the same year and were in the same year at school.  

Even if she ends up liking him, he's married with two children - if she's decent woman, she'll run for the hills

She doesn’t have to run for anything because she hasn’t done anything wrong, nor does she intend to.  MM’s not interested in breaking up W&K’s marriage, and the children are actually an extremely important factor here.  It doesn’t have to be a forgone conclusion that if or when William and MM meet they’re inevitably going to fall for each other and become involved.  She and William have plenty of reasons to meet and important things to discuss, without factoring in the possibility of romance between them.  

Maybe MM is several years younger…

The woman I’m referring to is older than William.  I know most people want to see MM as the same age or younger, but that may not be reality.  I’ve always maintained that if other people see MM differently, there’s nothing to say that I’m right and they’re wrong.  When I first starting posting about her, I wasn’t really sure who she was, and have considered the possibility that there could be a handful of ‘potentials.’  It’s just that this particular woman has certain things about her that make her of significance to William.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 08:35:25 am by casie » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2015, 09:35:45 am »

that is very interesting. can you tell me what it that makes her significant to him.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: