Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 07:04:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future of Miss Mystery: Part 2  (Read 23478 times)
FutureDuchessofSussex2015
gossip insider

« on: January 03, 2015, 12:46:04 am »

Please continue king laundry eating cookies easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 12:50:59 am »

Good idea!

So, any ideas or fun theories/fantasies of how the notorious Miss Mystery will end up living life now that William has married Kate?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
archduchess
courtier

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 05:42:43 pm »

is this miss mystery a royal or a commoner?
gossip insider

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2015, 10:56:42 am »

Could Miss Mystery be Kate? tehe Kate-Horror-Queen flirt

I hope my dreams come true and I marry Prince Harry for real Tongue wed easter-akasha TCP painting easter egg
gossip insider

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 07:51:18 am »

Could I be Miss Mystery? :hehe: flirt wed

Eloise
royal watcher

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2015, 03:58:51 pm »

I want a royal love triangle with H, Will and MM  tehe Just think about how entertaining that would be!  Embarrassed
Anyways..was she supposed to be of latin descend if she has darker skin?How does she look like again?
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2015, 01:49:37 pm »

hello I was walking down memory lane last night and looking through my old notebooks and pictures - And I came across some dreams/predictions that I had written down before Kate and William got married. At the time, I posted this poem at the other forum - a long, long time ago.

Just a note before I post this, I know the other prediction thread on the other forum had a bad reputation. But it upsets me when I read that people think I made this up. There were a lot of fake psychics on the other forum posting lies about Prince William and his future wife at the time, but I am honestly telling the truth, when I say I experienced these dreams and believe my dreams are about the future. And I kept these in a notebook as a reference to look back on.

"This poem is to the one William loves".

I have seen you and know it's you,
I have guarded you and looked out for you,
I have been with you before you were born, and know what is set out for you.
I am your father, and I will give the one you love to you.

This plan for you was created long ago,
a commitment you made with a promise to be brave,
So don't be afraid, let destiny lead you away.

My plan for you will happen next year,
you know this and you fear,
I reached out to you and told you,
but my words you didn't want to hear.

You made a commitment to me long ago,
so I brought you together with out you doing so.

^This is a lovely poem and I know some people will literately interpret this dream to mean it is for Prince William's "one", but I interpret this poem differently. To me, this poem is about a father advising a young woman (possibly his daughter). It talks about a commitment and her destiny to be with the one she loves. It's a sweet and touching poem, and I like it even now.

« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:52:28 pm by Dark_Destiny » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 01:56:22 pm »

Psychic gifts are very special as you know Dark Destiny and I suppose there will always be those who don't understand. Your poem is a very lovely one indeed, IMO.  thumbsup
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 10:55:18 am »

Dark_Destiny - any new visions?
I also would like to see a very public fight between the two brothers for the love of MM.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 12:59:11 pm »

Thank you Rosella!

Hi Ariel - I haven't had any new dreams of Prince William and MM but I've already seen alot from my previous dreams about MM. I don't write these dreams because I believe Kate is a very insecure woman and I'm sure she or her family are monitoring the predictions for any signs of trouble. Kate loves the attention that her position gives her and I sense that there may be another baby in the future. Kate is really enjoying herself at the moment and she feels very happy - especially with all the money she's been spending since her marriage.

And the other message I'm sensing is that Prince William doesn't want to be King at the moment. I get the feeling that Prince William negotated his marriage with Kate and requested that he keep his career as a pilot. The only change I see from Prince William is the time when MM enters his life. It's like a total 360 degree change in him. When MM comes in to his life, Prince William is no longer following a script like he is doing at the moment. He will be making his own decisions and calling the shots - like a proper King.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 05:02:42 pm »

I have actually not seen a photo of wasty looking happy in ages.  A lot of stress and tension in her face, and huge dark bruised looking circles beneath her eyes, and we know they are not from baby minding.  She has not looked happy in such a long time, her smile never reaches her eyes and it so fake, never a genuine smile.  Sad, but she stalked for it, now she has got it, but it does not seem to suit her.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2015, 06:13:52 pm »

i'd be curious about her present and future, Dark Destiny. would you like to PM me.
the 2017 transits may mean not that he's stepping up his work, but finally owning up to his irresponsibleness and stepping down
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 08:54:54 am »

^Yes, was thinking along those lines, maybe he will finally be happy with someone and want his freedom to live his life in a different way.  Be interesting to see how it all unfolds in the next few years.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 01:34:55 pm »

Ariel have you checked Prince Harry's chart? Does this transit for change you see in Prince William's Chart also show in Prince Harry Astro chart?

I have my doubts that 2017 will be the year MM enters Prince William's life. My dreams seems to suggest it's at a later date after a major change occurs within the royal institution. Could 2017 represent a birth of another child for Prince William -possibly a boy?

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 10:47:01 pm »

Harry will step up his public image in 2017. That can mean - more duties (how much more?!?), a wedding, him becoming a heir to the heir somehow, or a successful charity year. Harry's MM should enter his life this year according to his chart. But they must be both ready. I've seen such good transits to meet the one gone and wasted because one of the soulmates have not reached the level of awareness and readiness as the other one had; or - they don't meet at all due to one's wrong vibration level. Instead, they meet the wrong person because they have not worked out their issues and instead of attracting the real deal, they attract someone who can teach them a lesson. as for William's MM - I thing he does not deserve her. He's a ..not so sexy, not so desirable, balding man right now with a chip on his shoulder: Katey with 2 kids. But mostly - Carole + scheming. So, not desirable at all.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 10:54:05 pm by Ariel » Logged
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 05:11:11 am »

I read very quickly some posts, and My opinion is the following, something is moving behind the closed door, because the Middleton are plying very well the cards a "happy family", a close family with the kids, and Kate a good mum, no pics about William with the kids, but out with friends, in my opinion, he is with the MM , and he is using friends like a blanket.

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 09:48:20 am »

We'll see it sooner or later but sooner would better.

spanishlover
Baroness

want to find real love at last!

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 10:03:00 pm »

I read very quickly some posts, and My opinion is the following, something is moving behind the closed door, because the Middleton are plying very well the cards a "happy family", a close family with the kids, and Kate a good mum, no pics about William with the kids, but out with friends, in my opinion, he is with the MM , and he is using friends like a blanket.

well then his mm is jeccc imo
simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 11:00:52 pm »

We need just wait and see laundry

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
casie
courtier

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2015, 12:53:59 pm »

He’s not seeing MM (assuming she is who I think she is; there may be more than one…).  He's not talking to her because he's scared of her, in a way.  He knows exactly who she is and how to get ahold of her; he just can't face her.  I think he had an idealized version of her in his mind, and now that he's seen her (in pictures) and knows more about her—i.e. who she is in reality—that vision has been shattered.  She's a disappointment in more ways than one, unfortunately, so he’s not terribly motivated to meet her and talk to her anyway.  But I do believe he's afraid of her, too, because he knows she's sharp, and she'll ask him questions he's not prepared to answer right now.  She’s been harmed, and he knows it.  And while she doesn’t  know the degree to which he is culpable, he does bear a responsibility here.  This is a very difficult situation for all concerned, and much more complicated than it seems.  But, as far as I know, William and MM have never been face-to-face.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: