Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 10:36:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Non Reigning European Royal Families  (Read 15890 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2017, 07:42:35 pm »

^Yes, it is ugly. This is the sum total of her life and will be; this is also a joke since the Greek RF had to be rescued by the British to basically avoid the firing squad. If Constantinos hadn't overthrown the elected left wing party then I am certain that the junta never would have taken over and the Greeks never would have suffered the dictatorship that resulted.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2017, 10:02:20 pm »

They pay for it themselves. I don't see them super trashy. Marie Chantal could have enjoyed her fortune and created a business that still does well. Olympia is still young so she really can do anything with her life. what I am not sure is what Pavlos does...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2017, 08:55:59 pm »

A day of (no) sun and sea! Princess Olympia of Greece enjoys an eclipse viewing party in her bikini as her family soaks up the end of summer at their vacation home in the Bahamas

Olympia and her family visit their home on Harbour Island several times a year
    The 21-year-old wore a pink strapless bikini and protective glasses to view the eclipse while laying out on a dock
    Her family hosted a number guests for the event, including Princess Eleonora of Yugoslavia and several of Marie-Chantal's close friends
    Olympia was recently in Mykonos with her family, following some time in Yorkshire, where she celebrated her brother Achileas' birthday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4812978/Princess-Olympia-watches-eclipse-Bahamas.html

Princess Olympia aka the girl who is chronically incapable of closing her d*mn mouth and poses weirdly with her sunglasses on the tip of her nose.
 sly
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2017, 01:28:59 pm »

And the bride and groom wore matching crowns! Prince Philip of Serbia ties the knot with his graphic designer fiancée in a lavish ceremony at Belgrade cathedral

Prince Philip married fiancée Danica Marinkovic in a grand ceremony in the Serbian captial on Saturday
    Danica, 30, looked stunning in an elegant white gown with billowing sleeves and a sweeping train at the back
    The couple looked delighted as they were showered with petals outside the cathedral by well-wishers
    Queen Sofia of Spain and Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden were among the guests attending the ceremony

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4959806/Prince-Philip-Serbia-weds-Danica-Marinkovic-Belgrade.html

Victoria was the witness, or in English speaking terms: matron/ maid of honour.
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #84 on: October 10, 2017, 01:04:27 pm »

The people in the DM should do some homework and they'd learn that in orthodox weddings both the bride and the groom wear crowns, it's one of the lovely parts of the orthodox wedding rite that has nothing to do with being a royal, an aristocrat or a commoner. Really, lame journalism.
Other than this I think they make a lovely couple. flirt
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #85 on: October 10, 2017, 01:07:01 pm »

^ Indeed, sometimes people's ignorance is too much...  stop

Inside the Serbian royal wedding: Poached trout, royal selfies and designer frocks revealed as guests share sneak peek of the lavish nuptials on Instagram

Dethroned Prince Philip of Serbia married Danica Marinkovic on Saturday
    Had traditional ceremony at the Cathedral Church of St. Michael the Archangel
    Guests then travelled to the nearby Beli Dvor or White Palace for the reception
    Snaps shared on Instagram show the couple's wedding feast and VIP guests

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4962174/Pictures-Serbian-royal-wedding-Instagram.html

Dress seems to be made by Roksanda Ilincic, fitting as RI is a London-based Serb.
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #86 on: October 10, 2017, 01:16:12 pm »

^I agree HRHOlya. Hell lies in the ignorance of others, IMHO.

I don't like the dress so much, but if it's to the bride's taste. I think it's a good thing to have chosen a serbian designer though. The menu seems delightful and most of all I like the absolute look of happinness the married couple exude. sigh
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2017, 01:59:08 pm »

I'm happy they chose a Serbian designer too, and seeing how they were London-based once (maybe partly still are), it kind of seemed very fitting. RI designs to me are a lot hit & miss, some I like a lot, others not at all..

The dress had the potential to be gorgeous, but the see-through sleeves were much better done on eg Madeleine's Nobel gown. The bow was way too big and the whole dress swamped her. It should have been a better fit, and it looked like a doctor's coat, one line of fabric only, hastily glued together.. The bow made it too comic.. The dress could have been really beautiful, a shame it turned out the way it did.

Danica looked very beautiful in pics I have seen of her, except on her wedding day!! Poor woman, bad dress and somehow she didn't look as beautiful as she usually does... Don't know what happened here  dontknow

Madde's two different dresses, examples of see-through sleeves that were imo well done
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-aM8Amw8fIrw/WE2zyni5tuI/AAAAAAABQf8/XcWw0dMxJ5YiCIc2GgS-2j241XkCHEGJACLcB/s595/Swedish-Royals-2.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/12/10/20/3B3FC29600000578-4020496-Princess_Madeleine_of_Sweden_and_Professor_F_Duncan_M_Haldane_la-a-1_1481400213313.jpg

I just remembered, Madde's wedding dress, to me she was the epitome of "princess" on her wedding day, only I don't know how Valentino managed to make her dress so ill-fitting, the shoulder bit kept falling off all the time!  sly huh
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #88 on: October 26, 2017, 02:57:02 pm »

Dynasty actress Catherine Oxenberg's desperate attempts to rescue her daughter from cult that brands women and puts them on a strict 800-calorie-a-day diet

Dynasty star Catherine Oxenberg says her 26-year-old daughter India has become brainwashed by a cult
    They attended a meeting for Nxivm, a self-help group in 2011
    Oxenberg says that she  found the group 'weird and creepy' from the start but her daughter got more involved
    Eventually India moved to Albany, New York where the group is based
    A recent ex-member told Oxenberg that her daughter has joined a secret society for women in the cult
    'Slaves' in the society are branded with the initials of cult leader Keith Raniere, 57, and forced to eat only 500-800 calories a day
    The last time her daughter visited home in May, Oxenberg says she tried to stage an intervention after finding her daughter had become 'super skinny' 
    India returned to Albany the next day and has been out of contact with her mom since then 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5016839/Catherine-Oxenberg-trying-free-daughter-cult.html

Catherine Oxenberg's mother is princess Elizabeth of Yugoslavia (born 1936).
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2017, 12:08:11 am »

Actress India Oxenberg's father is revealed as ex-smuggler who made $50 million importing drugs to US as he speaks out about his daughter's involvement in 'cult that brands women'

William Weitz Shaffer, 71, said India is 'an angel' who will 'do the right thing'
    He spoke up after it emerged she had joined Albany, New York 'cult' Nxivm
    It allegedly brands and starves vulnerable women under the guise of 'self help'
    Shaffer met India's mom, Dynasty actress Catherine Oxenberg, while on the run
    In 1992, a year after India's birth, he pleaded guilty to importing weed into the US
    He's been quiet until now; India reportedly couldn't publicly name him as her dad
    Catherine told Daily Mail TV about how she wanted to get her daughter back

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5030545/India-Oxenberg-s-ex-smuggler-dad-begs-leave-cult.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2017, 09:54:12 pm »

What a weird family  blink

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2017, 10:17:07 pm »

Danica & Filip of Yugoslavia are expecting a child. Most saw it coming a mile off, she looked quite pregnant at the wedding. Baby seems to be due early 2018.
http://www.kurir.rs/vesti/drustvo/2943549/kraljevski-par-spremni-smo-za-povratak-monarhije

The delusions of Aleks & Kata though of a reinstatement of the monarchy are nuts. In this article still singing praise of why Serbia should again become a monarchy! smh.  stop Kate-Horror-Queen
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: