Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 12:35:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Non Reigning European Royal Families  (Read 15395 times)
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2015, 02:22:39 am »

Very sad.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2016, 11:56:52 pm »

Anne of Romania, wife of King Michael, dies at 92
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3718233/Anne-Romania-wife-King-Michael-dies-92.html#ixzz4G7lMSaqu

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2016, 08:31:43 am »

So sad but it was a nice age.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2016, 03:45:17 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3897180/Floral-tributes-Italian-prince-21-killed-London.html

FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2016, 01:44:02 am »

Princess Gloria of Thurn and Taxis was at the annual Romantic Christmas Market at St. Emmeram Castle in Regensburg, Germany on December 17, 2016.   
http://www.bavaria.us/christmas-markets-in-regensburg
DuchessChandelier
royal watcher

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2017, 12:15:46 pm »

This might be the wrong place to post but I couldn't find anything on these people anywhere on this forum.

Denmark's Queen Margrethe II's sister Princess Benedikte's husband Richard, 6th Prince of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg has passed away suddenly last night. Thanks to an old will made by a nazi ancestor, his son Prince Gustaf will be the last in the current line if things go as they have so far. He is living with his girlfriend Carina Axelsson but they have not married.

http://kongehuset.dk/en/news/his-highness-prince-richard-passes-away

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2017, 12:25:32 pm »

Woha how unexpected. He seemed quite a nice man. RIP

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2017, 10:08:03 pm »

What was the last family event in Denmark that Richard attended?
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2017, 09:54:19 pm »

A royal affair: Inside Princess Olympia of Greece's extravagant, star-studded 21st birthday party, complete with A-list guests, a TOPLESS party-goer, and plenty of decadent designer duds

Olympia turns 21 on July 25 and her father Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece, turned 50 on May 20
    On Sunday the pair had a joint party in the Cotswolds with a '5021 revolution' theme, marking their two ages
    Guests were asked to 'revolutionize' their black tie, so many wore unusual accessories
    Guests included Paris Hilton, Nicky Rothschild, Poppy Delevingne, designer Valentino Garavani, and heirs to royalty and tycoons

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4662222/Princess-Olympia-Greece-extravagant-21st-b-day.html
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #69 on: July 03, 2017, 10:20:31 pm »

I would have loved to get more photos.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #70 on: July 03, 2017, 10:37:11 pm »

A royal affair: Inside Princess Olympia of Greece's extravagant, star-studded 21st birthday party, complete with A-list guests, a TOPLESS party-goer, and plenty of decadent designer duds

Olympia turns 21 on July 25 and her father Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece, turned 50 on May 20
    On Sunday the pair had a joint party in the Cotswolds with a '5021 revolution' theme, marking their two ages
    Guests were asked to 'revolutionize' their black tie, so many wore unusual accessories
    Guests included Paris Hilton, Nicky Rothschild, Poppy Delevingne, designer Valentino Garavani, and heirs to royalty and tycoons
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4662222/Princess-Olympia-Greece-extravagant-21st-b-day.html

Klassy people.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2017, 06:38:25 pm »

Wedding of Prince Ernst Jr. of Hanover.
http://www.castleholic.com/2017/07/royal-wedding-in-hanover-bridal-couple.html
http://www.therealmyroyals.com/religious-wedding-of-ernst-august-jr-of-hanover-and-ekaterina-malysheva/
http://www.castleholic.com/2017/07/royal-wedding-in-hanover-guests-part-1.html
http://www.castleholic.com/2017/07/royal-wedding-in-hanover-guests-part-2.html
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2017, 02:18:04 am »

The Hanoverian Floral Tiara looks lovely on Ekaterina.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2017, 01:50:08 pm »

I liked the dress but it would have been so much better without the embellishments.

Ernst being an idiot as always.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2017, 02:54:29 pm »

The dress, the sleeves in particular, looked to me like an 80s throwback! Like a poofy, embellished version of Diana's dress!

^ Do you mean Jr or Sr? Both seem to be selfish and have at least one screw loose...
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2017, 04:17:12 pm »

Compared to sr the jr looks like a genius.

I think the dress looks too much because the crystals without it would look much classier. It was not so puffy it just everything look a bit too much.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2017, 04:38:31 pm »

^ The sleeves were poofy, like Diana's (I mean in that style, not that much!), but overall you're right!

I also couldn't decide whether I liked her civil ceremony dress or not, at times it looked nice, other times it looked like a mix of dressing gown & sleeping gown...

I can't get over how so many seem incapable of wearing a tiara properly, she basically wore it as headband/ alice band, flat on her head  thumbsdown

Let's see how Jr turns out, but so far he wasn't very nice; and when asked the question whether such an inheritence is "blessing or burden" he said sth to the effect of it being no biggie, my writing doesn't translate it, but he came across a bit smug and arrogant I thought (no link, sorry, saw it on TV).

Some speculate the bride is pregnant..

I thought the turnout of "nobles" and "royals" and "socialites" was rather poor, but it might be that many stayed away because of the Sr/ Jr feud..  dontknow

^ Re-reading your line of Jr compared to Sr looking like a genius has me laughing  laugh
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2017, 08:01:56 pm »

The civil wedding dress was ugly. Unless you are a model and not even then those silk dresses never look good. I love them but I never see anyone looking good in one.

There were lot of royals and aristos but many of them are not very known.

Check this blog she was there and tried to identify everyone http://www.castleholic.com/2017/07/royal-wedding-in-hanover-guests-part-1.html?m=1

About the tiara I agree. I think the problem is that not many hairdressers are used to them. Compared to how Caroline wore it it looks much worse.

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2017, 09:01:12 pm »

Haha well put, yeah it was a special kind of ugly easter-lol
With this wedding, and Carlo Carello & Alexandra Lucy Edwards and so many others and all the gatherings, it saddens me so much to see all these people who have so much money and so many contacts and connections at their finger tips dress so unbelievably ugly, tacky and vulgar. It's always either one of those or in some special cases all of those. smh

Thank you for the link! Pavlos & Marie Chantal of Greece were there, I think Olympia too and one of the boys.

Andres Santo Domingo looks like Carlos Solis. His wife Lauren is apparently quite the beyotch, having forced her business partner out of their fashion business, because she "wasn't fashionable enough". Disgusting person.

With the tiara thing, yeah I guess it's the hairdressers who don't know how to do it (not as common anymore as it once was, heh? easter-egg-basket), but the women also put it on blatantly wrong. Astonishing. And it's not like some of them couldn't ask those who know better, like their mother-in-laws and what have you. If it were me and I had no one to ask, I'd have so many sittings with my chosen hairdresser(s), until we'd all become together professionals and could do it blindly! Every bride has at least one trial with their hairdresser, when wearing tiara and going the "unusual" route, then why not have as many trials as it figgin takes?!
Another example of a disaster is Sof of Sweden, I'll say upfront I'm no fan of hers (she's worse than Kate), but the Bernadotte sisters (Vic & Madde) have such lush amazing tiara hair, and then you see Sofia who totally tanks it in spite of belonging to the same court.. Are these women so stubborn to get it wrong or what the heck is it?
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2017, 04:14:37 pm »

The party doesn't stop! Princess Olympia of Greece celebrates her 21st AGAIN on a sun-soaked trip to Mykonos - as her dad declares himself the 'proudest father ever'

Daughter of Crown Prince of Greece turned 21 yesterday
    Shared snap in retro red bikini in Mykonos with her Instagram fans
    Crown Prince Pavlos also shared touching tribute to 'beautiful' daughter
    Pair celebrated joint 50th and 21st at lavish party in Cotswolds earlier this month

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4731576/Princess-Olympia-Greece-celebrates-21st-Mykonos.html

Don't know what he's so proud of. I'd be pretty embarrassed and ashamed of her if she were my daughter, but then the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? We saw that with their joint circus of a celebration.
They are super trashy, which their bday celebration emphasized; the comments are the best bit. Many grateful to not have a monarchy, the disposed royals show why getting rid of these uppity leeches is the best. "Ruling" monarchies show that too themselves pretty well, but with the disposed ones any pretence is done away with, as they don't need it anymore, the masks are off and what's underneath is ugly.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: