Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 09:22:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Non Reigning European Royal Families  (Read 14395 times)
Mia
Baroness

« on: January 28, 2011, 08:27:47 pm »

Monterey City News: Princess Charged With DUI Awaits Trial

Princesses aren’t known for their public antics, but this one is surely making an infamous name for herself.

Princess Theodora of Greece and Denmark, 27, has been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol while tearing through Monterey County in September. She was nailed by police in Salinas and found to have a blood-alcohol level of .07 -  just under the legal limit -  but drivers can still be charged with impairment at the officer’s discretion.

spy

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 08:45:50 pm »

Yikes! Maybe she needs a minder afterall!

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 08:55:54 pm »

How many heart attacks do you fancy Constantine is having now?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 10:51:53 pm »

Many, many heart attacks.  California is immovable and draconian when it comes to this.  .08 is the limit, so, if she got hauled in at .07 she had to have given some 'lip' to the officer or tried to act like a prima dona.  If KM lived in the US, she'd be locked up by now.  The only people who get away with this cr@p are celebrities who make huge amounts of money for the networks.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 10:56:48 pm »

If Kate had been living in the US and behaving the way she has, I have no doubt that she would have quite the record, along with her family. As for Theodora, perhaps she was driving dangerously.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 11:12:09 pm »

Many, many heart attacks.  California is immovable and draconian when it comes to this.  .08 is the limit, so, if she got hauled in at .07 she had to have given some 'lip' to the officer or tried to act like a prima dona.

Theodora was also over the speed limit...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 11:18:22 pm »

Not good.  Over the speed limit, in CA, is an automatic $450 charge with a full day of class (at your expense) on the dangers of speeding.  Everybody's included.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 11:23:15 pm »

I wodner if she was trying to get away from James (Middleton).

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 11:26:11 pm »

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I'd drink heavily and lead-foot it for THAT!  Take me away, officer.

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 11:28:05 pm »

Probably running away from her pushy parents or getting rebellious against them...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2011, 01:21:15 am »

How odd to hear about her, then to hear her doing this.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2011, 03:57:00 am »

'Wonder what happened at her pre-trial hearing.  That got hushed up from my attempts at searching.  Maybe she's in a facility for 'exhaustion' a la Lohan.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2011, 04:41:36 am »

Sounds like all the royals are going a little easter-James lately.

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2011, 12:06:57 pm »

'Wonder what happened at her pre-trial hearing.  That got hushed up from my attempts at searching.  Maybe she's in a facility for 'exhaustion' a la Lohan.

She was in court last Wednesday. She plead guilty for breaking the speed limits and the DUI charge was dropped. She was fined in $1,000, plus court fees, for her offenses. I also velieve she will have to attend the speeding classes.

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2011, 12:22:22 pm »

Thanks, Mia!  Glad to see the speeding classes are mandatory for everyone (the driver pays for it), even if you think your tiara gets you off.  It's a great little money-maker for my state.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2011, 07:06:16 pm »

I wonder what happened to make her go so off the rails.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 10:04:09 am »

Serbia's Crown Prince Alexander II on his ties with UK
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12828847

I'm not sure what I think of this royal couple  blink
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 12:04:54 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVwbU3cstqo&feature=player_embedded
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 11:04:48 pm »

http://gpdhome.typepad.com/royalblognl_news_summary/2011/11/albania-mourns-death-of-king-leka.html

Albania mourns the passing of Leka I, the only son of its last King, Zog I. He died Wednesday morning in Tirana’s Mother Teresa Hospital, an announcement from the Royal Court said. Leka I Zogu was 72 years old
HC
Countess

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 01:14:09 pm »

Greek danish princes Theodora acting in Bold and the Beautiful.

http://jp.dk/uknews/article2631358.ece
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 02:04:33 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: