Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 09:45:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince looking for Wife  (Read 1730 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« on: May 14, 2011, 01:24:13 am »

Euhm Alex honey
I think she meant the benlux pic's sticky topic
I'll move it.

oops... me and my big mouth  hide
I didn't know this was previously in the Spanish board  TCP baking cookies
It's a bit confusing both princes have nearly the same name, and I think that when TCP created the Spanish board she just put it there. Since I don't really read this board, I didn't notice it was misplaced.
Sorry bout the snipe Alex, you did the right thing  flower  thumbsup
(I just merged it with the sticky topic any way)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 02:01:27 am by akasha2411 » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 07:25:59 am »

http://www.bravotv.com/the-millionaire-matchmaker/season-5/videos/casting-price-max

Prince looking for a wife.....

Prince Mario Max Schaumburg-Lippe  easter-think

[/URL]
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 03:17:29 pm »

what an idiot... i have no words to say right now................... since im mad i hope he goes to orange county where there are *poo* loads of fake boobed cosmetic self proclaim model surgery gold digger social climber prostitute. I know one a 39 or 40 year old Melanie Malloway... he wants to get famous that imbecile... i hope he gets screwed over hard by some chick getting herself "accidentally pregnant" 18 years of paying child support more like paying for the woman life style.
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 03:51:03 pm »

http://www.schaumburg-lippe.org/
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 04:19:48 pm »

I watched this episode last night. He can across very likable once Patti told him not to discuss his lineage during the meet and greet with the women. This is the first time he met all of the women Patti thinks are good for him. He ended up choosing an American blond model to go on a date with. She seemed really down to earth and reasonably intelligent and nice. On their first date, he brought her a beautiful blue long dress and taught her the waltz. He then had dinner with her and told her he was a prince. The only thing that was a bit of a turnoff, imo, was that he kept kissing her on the mouth(almost French kissing) at the dinner table. It was a bit too intimate for a first date, especially as they'd just met and known each other for a few hours, if that. At the end, it said that they were still dating and that he's eager to introduce her to his family. I’m not sure if this show tells the women to act a certain way on dates, or if this is the real thing.   dontknow
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 04:21:40 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 11:16:00 pm »

windsor2  I ended up watching it too. At first I thought "oh no what a train wreck this will be", but suprisingly the Prince turned out to be very likable and actually charming. (Although I didn't like the somewhat initimate kissing on the first date either)  I think he's just a bit lost concerning looking for a serious partner, because he was dating that Hoochie in his Country for awhile.  tehe  I would love to know all the details of the previous relationship with the actress in his Country because he said it was a big MISTAKE and he had not dated in awhile.

I think he said now his parents/family are telling him it's time to find a suitable girl and settle down. I think he wants an American girl, but he should not go on tv shows to find one, ( actually the girl he chose was educated and from North or South Carolina and had traveled the world, living in Italy, she wasn't utterly awful, she was actually OK, but not serious imo, I think she did it for publicity for her career, the fact that she went on a tv show looking for a Millionaire should tell him, TV is not the place to find a serious bride.)

I actually felt for the Prince after watching the show, he seems a bit lost, but quite likeable.  Maybe his parents need to send one of the Palace handler's to help him in his quest and quietly be introduced to some suitable ladies. He mentioned Princess Madeleine of Sweden and being at events with her, I wonder why he hasn't pursued her a bit?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 11:19:04 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 11:56:37 pm »

The thing is he's a bit stupid in real life & his m.o. is to get world famous like the princes that are well known today. I admit I didn't watch the whole preview. but that is no way to get a woman that will love you for you or a woman that knows her place. there are crap loads of women in the collective but they are not impress with his crap that hes spewing to the public. He's boasting the whole time I'm related to such n such cause we are decedent of vikings... well who isn't you *fool* y'all are all inbred together not just a select few of the northerners & Sophia of Spain. i thought it was a joke when I heard that this was happening months ago. This would be the second one on american tv that is looking for "love". The first was that bachelor crap. Then I see the italian bachelor hawing crap from his doggy whatever line on some home shopping network. same with this Austrian self promoter he wants the same sell his crap products as well a be famous to loved by the american people to be on mags & what nots. but whatever im over it.  bored3
Lady Artemis
gossip insider

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 09:06:16 am »

This guy/chap makes me laugh  easter-lol dofus but likable but still a dofus hahahahahaha He is a good sales representative by what I have seen.His facebook page is filled up with an array of intricate things..I must say easter-lol "He's too funny to ever take him seriously!!" SERIOUSLY!!  tehe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 03:34:41 am »

The thing is he's a bit stupid in real life & his m.o. is to get world famous like the princes that are well known today. I admit I didn't watch the whole preview. but that is no way to get a woman that will love you for you or a woman that knows her place. there are crap loads of women in the collective but they are not impress with his crap that hes spewing to the public. He's boasting the whole time I'm related to such n such cause we are decedent of vikings... well who isn't you *fool* y'all are all inbred together not just a select few of the northerners & Sophia of Spain. i thought it was a joke when I heard that this was happening months ago. This would be the second one on american tv that is looking for "love". The first was that bachelor crap. Then I see the italian bachelor hawing crap from his doggy whatever line on some home shopping network. same with this Austrian self promoter he wants the same sell his crap products as well a be famous to loved by the american people to be on mags & what nots. but whatever im over it.  bored3

I agree, he does seem a bit stupid. His family must be shaking their heads.  rofl

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2011, 04:22:49 am »

He doesn't seem to get it, does he?

This is what is rather irritating about roaylty these days; they go out to the jet set spots and wonder why they only meet skanks. He isn't going to meet nice women if he goes on television and expects a nice girl to parade herself like so much meat.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2011, 04:55:10 am »

Well if it makes any difference, this man has been adopted into the Schaumburg-Lippe Princely line.  Also his adopted father has been married 4 times!

He married Anne-Lise Johansen on 10 September 1977, Queen Margrethe's court photographer, although they subsequently divorced. They had one child:
HSH Princess Eleonore-Christine Eugenie Benita Feodora Maria of Schaumburg-Lippe (born 22 December 1978 at Hørsholm, Denmark)

Prince Waldemar married Karin Grundmann in 2001 (divorce 2002).

And in 2002 he married Ruth Schneidewind (divorce 2003)

Prince Waldemar married Gertraud-Antonia Wagner-Schöppl on 20 September 2008. He adopted his wife's son and his stepson, Mario-Max:
Mario Max Prince Antonius Adolf Albert Eduard Oliver Gertraud Edith Helga Magdalena Prinz zu Schaumburg-Lippe[1] (born 23 December 1977 at Salzburg, Austria, German Citizen). He appeared on the Millionaire Matchmaker in 2011.

Although related to the Danish Royal Family, under Danish law, Waldemar is not in line to inherit the throne as he is not a descendant of Christian X. He is however 1000th in line of succession to the British throne, being descended from George II of the United Kingdom, through his daughter Queen Louisa of Denmark and Norway.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Waldemar_of_Schaumburg-Lippe

Confirmed on their official site:
With her former husband, she gave birth to her son Mag.Dr.iur. Mario-Max Schaumburg-Lippe, MAS, LL.M, (1977) who was adopted by the beloved HSH. Helga Claire Lee Princess of Schaumburg-Lippe, Sekundogenitur Nachod, because she could not give birth to a heir and she wished her endavours to be continued. By court ruling HH. Prince Waldemar and Gertraud-Antonia are declared his legal and official parents.
http://www.schaumburg-lippe.org/
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2011, 06:13:54 am »

yeah i know he is berlin  thumbsup
I was adjusting to the fact that he's abusing the status that he acquired from his mommy marriage. it just shows you that he's abusing it for fame and to get "women" in his bed. the collective girls want nothing to do with him he has nothing what they want & it shows with his bragging as well as his forcefulness with commoner women when he brings up that not only a wealthy man but a titled prince one as well.
when Serene & Windsor wrote what they saw him inappropriately kissing then saying at the very end to make sure that the girl is locked that he's a prince. he is abusing it and his stupidity about the relations of who has what in the blood line. he's stupid & doesn't know anything about who's the oldest families in Europe.
i'm guessing that this is some kind of trend or something to get famous the attention that he wants a crave. idk   dontknow

@ serene his mommy loves it  eating cookies
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 06:15:48 am by D.I.R. » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 07:19:02 am »

I think the problem is these Princes want jetset girls or models or girls who fall into that similar category. It's sad but many of the Prince's (and Princesses) today, go out of their way to AVOID associating and  dating  people from their similar backgrounds. I don't get it.

I just don't get it. I can not understand why ALL of these Prince's and Princesses, Royalty avoid each other!

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 03:01:41 am »

I'll never understand it myself. With all the problems these jet setters bring with them, you would think that the royalties would spend time with each other and not with 'outsiders.' Everyone else dates and marries people from similar backgrounds, why not royalty?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Duchess Georgiana
courtier

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 07:40:32 pm »

So he was adopted by the Prince then. He's not a royal by birth  blink
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2011, 01:40:55 am »

I think royals today are isolated in that they only see and date people from their own country. Unless it's a celebrity or Olympics person or something like that; those people travel a lot and can meet new people. I would have liked to see William marry Princess Madeleine or Charlotte Casiraghi (get rid of that anti-Catholic rule), but I don't think he's met either of them, and he's already married so it's too late anyway.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2011, 03:10:34 am »

Unless it's a celebrity or Olympics person or something like that; those people travel a lot and can meet new people

The other issue is money; celebrities have tons of cash and can donate and get to meet a royal and then go figure, the royal gets mixed up with the wrong person while nice girls who don't sell themselves and miss out. Nice people don't always have a lot of cash and quite honestly a lot of royals are not working, so they aren't meeting people in business and getting involved with those who are responsible, lowkey, and respectable. They don't make an effort at all.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: