Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 05:35:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Work Count ~ All the BRF  (Read 5773 times)
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2016, 07:48:28 am »

^Camzy dearest, what are you doing in the forum.  eating cookies

Sorry just had to tehe laugh

I got Prince Harry Cool I can live with that. flirt
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2016, 08:37:02 am »

I too came out as Camilla.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2016, 10:17:54 pm »

Embarrassed i m charles. I can t marry harry since i m his father Embarrassed i ll leave him to you ladies  eating cookies treat him well and make him happy tehe

http://katemiddletonreview.com/2016/01/01/2015-in-review-duchess-kates-hits-and-misses-plus-2015-engagement-numbers/

i ve found this.
Kate was the royal who did less engagements in total than anyone else? bignono
even Harry who came back to Uk in september did more than her sauer
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2016, 11:41:33 pm »

Embarrassed i m charles. I can t marry harry since i m his father Embarrassed i ll leave him to you ladies  eating cookies treat him well and make him happy tehe

http://katemiddletonreview.com/2016/01/01/2015-in-review-duchess-kates-hits-and-misses-plus-2015-engagement-numbers/

i ve found this.
Kate was the royal who did less engagements in total than anyone else? bignono
even Harry who came back to Uk in september did more than her sauer

^ Kate sugars would say that as she produced Char in May and had maternity leave after that, that is the explanation for her low numbers. I think actually that both Kate and Harry could be given a bit of slack this year, with regard to their numbers, Kate because of childbirth and Harry, because technically he was a full-time army officer until June.
Little light
Countess

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2016, 11:42:12 pm »

I was Prince Charles too.

Maybe they know me better than myself.  blink
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2016, 02:19:59 pm »

Your royal LAZINESS: How royals TWICE their age are putting Wills, Kate and Harry to SHAME
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/744153/prince-harry-prince-william-duchess-cambridge-royal-engagements-2016

Emily Andrews ‏@byEmilyAndrews
I shd add that the redoubtable @CepeSmith also counted CC days & she got 130 days for HM (rather than @PARoyal 80) which seems more accurate
https://mobile.twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/814051988824584192
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 02:26:28 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2016, 11:11:55 pm »

PW and KM's "work" was mostly done in blocks, so the number of days of work is still low even though their "total" is higher than last year. Same thing with Harry. Very sad when the pensioners do more work than they do, and no I don't count PW's photo op "job" as "work" because people who work with him say he almost never shows up for work. These 30-somethings are still in "teenager" mode where they are "learning" how to do their jobs.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2016, 11:30:04 pm »

worship
I agree

The laziest of them all is Kate again isn' t  easter-lol
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2016, 02:00:59 am »

Press Association
Press Association ‏@PA
Prince Philip, aged 95, went on more public engagements than William, Harry and Kate this year
https://mobile.twitter.com/PA/status/814099036240125953/video/1
HennyPenny
gossip insider

« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2016, 04:54:52 am »

^ That's embarrassing.. I don't know why the Queen allowing  them to avoid work. You would think the family business was hand washing   porter potties  .. They chat to people ,cut ribbons, and may give a speech occasionally...   thumbsdown thumbsdown
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2016, 05:15:37 am »

HM is clearly betting on Harry taking the Windsors through, but the past couple of months have likely disillusioned her of that notion. She let WK off the hook and basically didn't think that maybe Harry would screw up his life so spectacularly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2016, 11:58:41 am »

^ I agree, Harry has been a big disappointment to HM IMO.

thumbsdown Aren' t Will, Harry and Kate ashamed or at least embarrassed of doing less than the 90 year old Prince Philip  sauer
india
Princess

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2016, 01:29:57 pm »

^Not when you are an entitled narcissist a$$.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2016, 01:32:38 pm »

I think for Harry and WK, being the hottest young royals in town is their job. After all, PEOPLE Magazine told them they're the great young hope!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2016, 03:22:32 pm »

^ laugh laugh Hope for what, the demise of the British monarch, they will succeed big time at that  easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2016, 09:28:54 pm »

The Royal work yearly count recently published comes from the Court Circular numbers. Harry's work and appearances at the IG, plus his work and time spent in Lesotho for Sentable aren't counted, as these are regarded as private charities.

Plus his time spent in Africa last summer on the elephant project, although work under the Royal Foundation's wildlife umbrella, wasn't counted either.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2016, 09:31:02 pm »

They are neither "hot" nor "young"... they are getting to be quite unattractive in both looks and personality, and look quite a bit older than their actual ages.  thumbsdown

Spending time in Africa... we all know what that means. Maybe a couple of meetings with charity people, and then bedroom gymnastics for the rest of their stay.  tehe
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2016, 12:00:53 pm »

I agree, they are all no more attractive, Harry himself is balding like his brother and he' s 32, not 22, he must grow up: at his age acting like a rebel teen is nothing but ridiculous.
About Lazykate and husband, I' d better say nothing  Lips Sealed
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2016, 12:14:17 am »

The Royal work yearly count recently published comes from the Court Circular numbers. Harry's work and appearances at the IG, plus his work and time spent in Lesotho for Sentable aren't counted, as these are regarded as private charities.

Plus his time spent in Africa last summer on the elephant project, although work under the Royal Foundation's wildlife umbrella, wasn't counted either.

Harry's IG work is regularly referred to in the CC as are a number of his events for Sentabele. His holiday in Africa wasn't counted anymore than any other royals' holidays are counted. He did meet the King of Lesotho so that was an official event at the start of that holiday as was William's meeting with the President of Kenya when he visited their for Jecca's wedding at Easter. Other than that both those visits were classed as holidays and not work.

Harry had one event as 'began work' when he stayed in Nepal to help with the rebuilding work there. That was reportedly a late decision (in royal terms that means a decision announced just before it happens but decided within the previous three months while planned engagements are in their diaries about 6 months in advance even though they are often not even announced in advance any more - for security reasons as much as anything. The security forces know which royals are the highest level targets and Harry is one of those due to his time in Afghanistan so he has extra protection etc).
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2018, 10:58:17 am »

Keeping up with auntie Anne! William and Harry carried out FEWER days of official engagements this year than the dedicated Princess - as she's crowned the hardest working royal yet AGAIN
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6524487/Princess-Anne-named-hardest-working-royal-year-row.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: