Royal Gossip
March 26, 2019, 01:13:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camb's Circle of Friends (or lack of)  (Read 19567 times)
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2014, 11:03:30 pm »

^
^
I agree with you, GB. Fakey Waity is not an innocent 'young' woman. I suspect that Wimpo hired Jason because he wants a divorce. It seems as if he started a smear campaign against her. I mean, why else pointing out all bad things about Waity now? This would never happen in a happy marriage. It doesn't make sense, unless you are trying to harm her. And usually Wimpo is always taking actions against bad PR, but not in this case. I think they are separated, but she doesn't want to accept it. In no happy relationship would the wife bully her husband into taking her to NY and the husband wouldn't constantly avoid her (leaving her at Dingley Dell and attending events without her).  easter-think
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 11:12:51 pm by starsailor » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2014, 11:19:12 pm »

I don't know why people defend Kate when it's pretty obvious that Kate wouldn't touch any normal person with a ten foot pole if she can help it.

Will's friends invented the nickname "Waitey Katey" so it's obvious Kate doesn't get on with them. Tara Parker-Tomkinson mentioned that Kate would make sure that no other girl could get close to Will when they were dating. Now that Kate has the ring and a growing family, she doesn't feel the need to do that. What is interesting is that William's friends haven't changed their tune and tried to suck up to Kate. Some of them --i.e. Guy Pelly and Tom Van Straubenzee -- are social climbers extraordinaire. They've known William since they were children. Maybe they think Kate won't last as Will's consort.

The more people bash the aristos, the worse it's going to get for Kate. They know Kate and her family practically hump anyone with a title/bank account and they didn't like her because of that. Yet, even with her title they aren't kissing up to her and inviting her places. If anything, shows they're sticking to their guns determinedly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2014, 12:05:27 am »

I've heard reports that Kate got drunk and spewed when at MC and then at SA she got so wasted at an event that a guy had to carry her home. She is clearly not above drinking and/or partying, and there's those clubbing/taxi photos...
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2014, 08:47:14 am »

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/karmie03/Media%20Wh%20res/SNN1439A3G_404482a.jpg
Waity really busy hating drinking!
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2014, 09:12:32 am »

A lot of people I know have been totally wasted etc on many occasions at school and then at university but by their mid-30s only drink occasionally so it is no real surprise that Kate has grown up that way.

As for her not being with William's friends....

I remember when the stories about Charles and Diana weren't spending time together and that Diana wouldn't go on his visits to his friends etc that the excuse usually was that they were his pre-marriage friends and Diana preferred to be with her own friends rather than be with his. We now know that the marriage had actually ended in a real sense and they were living separate lives.

Is history repeating itself? or is the press stirring up trouble where none exists (as was claimed in the early 80s - with William's parents). I suspect that they are living largely separate lives. They can't even pretend to be together enough to have a 'family video' session filmed which was what Charles and Diana did with William at about this age - not three staged pictures but happy families playing together.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2014, 09:34:37 am »

^
They can't even get together for BG's portrait, don't even bother to be there at all.
As for Wimpo's friends drinking occasionally:why is that a problem?
I bet everyone has some drinking and some non drinking friends.
Could be that Wimpo's friend WORK for a living and have a drink at the weekend- work hard, play hard like so many people do.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 09:39:06 am by Stephanie » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2014, 09:42:47 am »

^I think you're right; at that time Charles' friends were facilitating his relationship with Camilla and Diana was being shunned privately. I think Kate is being privately shunned, but as for an affair, I'm not sure. Thing is, that despite their dissolute lifestyles, William's friends know that if they give Kate an inch, she'll take a mile. They know that her sister is preying on the titled for a wedding ring and it's only recently that Pippa has been leaving Percy alone. James is making a fool of himself, but is only waiting to jump on the title/bank account hunting bandwagon. Around Kate, they probably have to be careful not to do or say the 'wrong' thing lest they set her off.

So they avoid her and enjoy themselves all the more.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2014, 10:02:28 am »

At the beginning I think Wimpo's friends were trying to like her and be happy for Wimpo but not anymore.
Waity has been isolating Wimpo from the start especially from females.
Not only female friends but also the girlfriends of his male friends.
Now what man likes to see his GF pushed around by Fakey?
They must have talked about that with Wimpo but obviously the situation did not improve.
Another problem is the fact that Waity reports EVERYTHING back to the command centre(the Viper) so you can't trust her.
Squeezing out info about the whereabouts of a rich titled brother and then texting the Viper who writes it all down in her little golden notebook from Poundland.
Next thing you know that guy will have Orangina on his trail. ick
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2014, 10:15:25 am »

Exactly; that set is nothing if not paranoid about users and thing is, that the aristocrats see what Kate and Co. are doing to the institution that their ancestry relies on. Each time she messes up, she strengthens the people who want to tear down their way of life. If a republic is established, it might not stop at abolishing the legal standing their titles exist on. It could end up going further, with outright confiscation of their estates and heirlooms; it has happened and can happen again.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2014, 10:39:46 pm »

Great find Stephanie, she looks pretty wasted there, in fact she looks totally out of it, surprised she was still standing  easter-lol
KGap
courtier

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2014, 02:50:45 am »

That article was all about saving face for kmidd. She is so above them.  Kate-Horror-Queen
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2014, 03:16:20 am »

I'm getting really sick and tired of these articles putting everyone else down as trash while Kate gets praised to the hills and back when everyone knows who the real trash is.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2014, 09:05:46 am »

Mystery solved! roll
Despite having a full time nanny and the Viper raising him it's all GB's fault. pinocchio
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2875496/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-ID-BBC-tells-famous-faces.html
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2014, 06:25:50 pm »

^ LOL sure  tehe

But who - really - would want this around?

https://younghotandroyal.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/2216.jpg   Kate-Horror-Queen

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2014, 07:24:58 pm »

^
Straight from a horror movie nervous
I bet this would make better company then Wasty.
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/x/image/1396/32/1396327630578.jpg
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2015, 10:00:27 am »

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/578848/20150113/kate-middleton-duchess-cambridge-public-appearances.htm#.VLTrzlri5Tw

Thus, for her 33rd birthday, Kate Middleton supposedly needs a best friend whom she can unwind with. She has reportedly been caught up in her royal duties and being a mother. Mulshine claimed the last time the Duchess was seen having a laugh with girlfriends may have been before she married Prince William. But now it's believed she's never seen in public with friends.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2015, 10:06:06 am »

She started dropping any real friends she might have had when she pursued and caught William, then made up some delusion that she wasn't allowed to have friends. So she's obviously been lonely for a long time. Her sister relies on her for perks and doesn't care about her problems anymore and the aristos loathe her completely.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2015, 10:40:03 am »

laugh laugh laugh laugh  Caught up in royal duties and being a "mother".  On which planet we ask ourselves.  Her royal duties are few and far between, the nanny is always with sprog.  Excuse us if we find the whole article ridiculous.  She pushed all her friends away, too worried wimpo might want to go out with them and dump her.  She is a prime example of be careful what you wish for  -  your might not like it when you get it.  Mistress of her own fate and certainly no sympathy from me.
Stephie
Baroness

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2015, 11:18:46 am »

^Yep! ^^Yep! and ^^^Yep! thumbsup

Interesting that the press/her PR people/whoever try to push the idea that she has loads of close friends. A couple months ago, some guessed she would have a girl baby this time around because Pippa threw some pink-themed party for Waity and her friends. Last month, it was about Waity breaking royal tradition and wanting to hold her own Christmas celebration for her family and friends. Friends? Like who? Her hairdresser? laugh

I can't even imagine a woman who could be friends with her.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2015, 12:52:45 pm »

As for her birthday, Perez Hilton thought the Duchess of Cambridge wanted a huge, lavish party. However, a source said Kate Middleton "doesn't like a big fuss." Additionally, she reportedly didn't want to leave Prince George at home so opted for a "private" celebration in Anmer Hall.

Code for: She doesn't have friends and spent the birthday with the medds and the nanny at Dingley Dell (because that's where she actually stays 99% of the time).

And where was Willy Boy? He didn't seem to care about her. They also don't mention a birthday gift from him. Well, after 13 years together (ten as his b**ty call and three married) the marriage must be over. It's odd that they don't even pretend to be 'happy' anymore.  easter-sly
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: