Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 10:26:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heir miles Wills and Kate set for world tour next year  (Read 868 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: May 03, 2011, 06:26:45 am »

Heir miles
Wills and Kate set for world tour next year
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/royalwedding/3559794/Prince-William-and-Kate-set-for-world-tour-next-year.html
It is understood plans have already been made for visits to Australia, New Zealand and the Caribbean.

Other Commonwealth countries in Africa and Asia could be added to the couple's itinerary.

Buckingham Palace and Foreign Office staff are desperate to build on the huge success of last week's Royal Wedding - watched by two billion people worldwide.

And the emergence of the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge as a star double act will take much pressure off the Queen, who turned 85 last month.

The Palace insists that Her Majesty has no plans to scale back her commitments.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 06:32:03 am »

I *despise* using the usual California remark, I really do, but it applies here more than ever.  What. EVER!!!!!!!!

I'll f'ing believe it when I see it.  These two have zere credibility with me and with most, if not all, of the US.  They're phonies, pure and simple.  You guys don't understand what a laughingstock these two are.  I totally hope SNL steps up to bat this week.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 07:35:06 am »

It is understood plans have already been made for visits to Australia, New Zealand and the Caribbean.

Three areas who are likelier to break away and I think that Kate being there will be what pushes them away. the Aussies supposedly didn't handle the news well, nor did New Zealand. I mean, what possible ties does Kate have; this is more like the British overlords visiting their colonial peasants than Kate really being presented as his new bride like Diana. It's not like Kate is unfamiliar with the world, she just chooses not to be.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 07:42:43 am »

Seriously, somebody 'splano.  Is it two years off to meet with the real spouses of those actual fighting in the RAF or globe-trotting.  Have they made their minds up yet what to do with this piece of trash?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
kira
royal watcher

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 12:41:46 pm »

Hmm - so they are going to jet set around the world as their "job"...what a waste - honestly how William has dealt with Kate has made me lose a lot of respect for him and the monarchy in general.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 03:39:20 pm »

watched by two billion people worldwide.
No it didn't stop the lying just like the hype which turn out to be just that a horrid hype about the wedding.
Great a world tour shaking hands and more DM articles about what she wore. Lips Sealed

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 04:43:31 pm »

I was just going to post this story but now I see it here.

Yooper  -   Kiss  I am not sure which is true. ( jet setting around like 2 dunces to "help" HM out OR 2 years off for the lazy POS. )

All I can say is "Stay the hell out of my beautiful America !" to 2 lazy, attention-seeking, useless losers KUG & WUG.

BTW, you 2 fools could not even respect and invite our President and First Lady. Your guest list was half-*butt* and pathetic. Seriously. Get LOST !

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011, 04:46:19 pm »

I'm now glad the Obamas didn't go Barack had more important things like ruin Kate's spotlight with Bin Laden.  tehe

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011, 09:41:05 pm »

^  Exactly. About 3 or 4 days too late to COMPLETELY ruin it .  But it is really overshadowing and stealing Kugly's spotlight  Tongue  now. And rightly so.
June
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2011, 02:10:43 pm »

I started another thread about this.  hide

The British royals don't invite themselves to Australia - they must be invited first. And that is NOT going to happen any time soon, trust me. I'll eat my humble pie if I'm wrong. Hypocritical, republican Julia Gillard going to the circus wedding is one thing, but showcasing them here on our dollar is quite another.

The reason that the Queen has lasted in our country is that she has the good grace to only come to our shores when invited. William is not calling the shots here; he came on the last two occasions without expense to the Australian taxpayer. Lavish tours won't be accepted by us at this time. Believe me.

We're about to have another tax levied for the Qld floods, the Gvt is going to hand down the most brutal budget in recent memory. Trust me, royal tours won't be a part of it.  eightball

We simply do not have the money. There is nothing left in our bank. It would be political suicide to even mention it, and Julia is just hanging on.

Please also remember that we are a very small country, population, market share and GDP (output) wise: only around 22M. That is in part why it is so expensive to live here.

On another note: these two spoilt rich brats make me want to:  screaming  Angry  sauer

Wills needs to get with it: lavish royal tours ceased on Oz decades ago.  hall-whistle
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 02:17:17 pm by June » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: