Royal Gossip
August 17, 2017, 08:58:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen and The DoE: News and Photos II  (Read 54179 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #700 on: June 16, 2017, 05:24:50 pm »

Can't find fault with her for this.  Although PW still manages to look like a doofus even here.  Does the Queen look thinner or more frail to anyone but me?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #701 on: June 16, 2017, 05:45:08 pm »

'It's one of the most terrible things I have ever seen': Queen and Prince William comfort survivors
of the Grenfell Tower disaster as he vows 'we will come back'

Oh Christ.

This wasn't a D-Day attack and second, William isn't promising to return to a field of battle. The little idiot could set up camp at the site and work at cleaning up and basically doing something, but he's so inherently worthless that I think he would be nothing but a photo-op posturing distraction.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #702 on: June 16, 2017, 10:27:52 pm »

What about the children': Desperate neighbour of siblings feared to have perished in tower inferno pleads with the Queen as he clutches their picture

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4610918/Children-12-13-missing-Grenfell-Tower-fire.html#ixzz4kCefFzNy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #703 on: June 17, 2017, 02:09:57 am »

Can't find fault with her for this.  Although PW still manages to look like a doofus even here.  Does
the Queen look thinner or more frail to anyone but me?

After William shattered her reign, I think ti's been downhill since 2011; I believe that HM can't handle the nonstop crises in her reign anymore.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #704 on: June 17, 2017, 03:24:18 pm »

William looks like he'd rather not be there. And he is going in for the Windsor pointing like his father does.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #705 on: June 18, 2017, 02:49:16 am »

What about the children': Desperate neighbour of siblings feared to have perished in tower inferno pleads with the Queen as he clutches their picture
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4610918/Children-12-13-missing-Grenfell-Tower-fire.html#ixzz4kCefFzNy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

William isn't going to be able to do sweet eff all and it's not like he's working at the volunteer center day in and day out. He's just fluff now to be trotted out on site for a half hour and then blow off where he really wants to be, which is in his palace suite and in the lap of luxury.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #706 on: June 21, 2017, 02:37:38 pm »

Rebecca English‏@RE_DailyMail

Announcement from Buckingham Palace: Prince Philip in hospital and will miss State Opening and  Royal Ascot. Said to be in good spirits.
https://twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/877464826850803713

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #707 on: June 22, 2017, 03:59:05 pm »

Philip keeps going to the hospital for infections.  I wonder if he has a form of leukemia; hence the announcement to the households a while back.   
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #708 on: June 22, 2017, 05:03:25 pm »

If he has it, it should have been announced instead of just the fact that he's retiring. All that hype was wasted and it only caused irritation.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #709 on: June 22, 2017, 05:39:45 pm »

Prince Philip leaves hospital after treatment for infection
http://news.sky.com/story/prince-philip-leaves-hospital-after-treatment-for-infection-10923160?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #710 on: June 22, 2017, 10:18:59 pm »

He has been to hospital once per year since 2011. I have 90+ year old friends who go into hospital for infections probably 3 - 5 times a year and they have nothing 'wrong' with them other than old age. It is precautionary at that age to put the person on an antibiotic drip rather than taking them orally.

My father had leukemia and he was only in hospital twice in the 15 years from diagnosis to death for an infection and it was two nights on an antibiotic drip as well. He was in his 80s when he died.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #711 on: June 22, 2017, 11:04:33 pm »

I don't think there are too many 96 year olds who don't have a few health problems. He's at home now and relaxing, which is good.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #712 on: June 23, 2017, 01:40:14 am »

^ Sorry to hear about your father. hug

Barnabe et Kitty...
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #713 on: June 23, 2017, 01:50:38 am »

Elizabeth II can be happy that Philip is back at the Palace.   
If Philip is ill when it is time to go to Balmoral, will the Queen decline to go?
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #714 on: June 25, 2017, 06:34:36 pm »

Back behind the wheel! Prince Philip drives the Queen to see their granddaughter Lady Louise carriage driving - just days after he was released from hospital

Prince Philip, 96, was seen in public today for the first time since his hospital stay
    The Duke of Edinburgh was treated for an undisclosed infection this week
    Today he joined son Edward at a polo and carriage driving event in Windsor
    Edward's daughter Lady Louise, 13, took part in a carriage driving procession

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4637350/Prince-Philip-seen-time-hospital-stay.html
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #715 on: June 25, 2017, 08:10:52 pm »

Philip appears to be in good spirits and probably enjoyed the day out. However, IMO, he looks dreadful, absolutely frail and unwell physically. I don't  know about letting him drive that car, either.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #716 on: June 27, 2017, 02:16:42 am »

Prince Philip disgusted by child's handwriting during school visit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyKNVfVTs9Q

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #717 on: June 27, 2017, 03:22:16 am »

Jerk, to be that way to a little kid. He's just a *despise* filled self-pitying bigot who at his age can't be a decent person to someone.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #718 on: June 27, 2017, 08:10:57 am »

^ ^^ Maybe he should retire from doing public appearances if he cannot behave himself. Only show up for things like Trooping of the Colour or Christmas morning walks and that's it.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #719 on: June 27, 2017, 09:16:44 am »

^^ITA Kuei Fei, he should not be allowed out in public any more.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: