Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 05:43:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen and The DoE: News and Photos II  (Read 58784 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 08:25:03 pm »

Prince Philip makes unexpected visit to a Little Chef

Diners at a roadside restaurant near Doncaster were left stunned when Prince Philip reportedly dropped in.

The Duke of Edinburgh is said to have spent 15 minutes at a Little Chef in South Yorkshire while en route to a private engagement.
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2014081120384/prince-philip-unexpected-visit-little-chef/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2014, 12:14:04 am »

Royal trot: Watch the Queen ride horse in public outside Balmoral estate WITHOUT helmet

Her Majesty and a groom approach the main road, they are seen waving on a car that had stopped to let them pass

In a rare insight into her life away from public duty, the Queen is captured on film riding out from her Balmoral estate.

The footage shows her on one of her beloved fell ponies, accompanied by a groom. As they approach the main road, they are seen waving on a car that had stopped to let them pass.

A surprised onlooker, who shot the film near her Scottish retreat, said: “We were enjoying a little sightseeing and were taking pictures at the gates wondering if the Queen was in residence – when out she rode. We never expected to see her for one minute.

“If the policeman at the gate had not saluted her you would never have known it was the Queen riding past us.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/royal-trot-watch-queen-ride-4137696?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

what a rebel

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2014, 02:04:05 am »

Queen back at the helm with a visit to Malta: Historic family trip planned for next November with her three heirs

The Queen is planning to make a major foreign visit to Malta next year - and bring her three heirs, including toddler Prince George, with her, it can be revealed.

The historic family trip is being mooted for next November when the sovereign, who will be 89, attends the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting (CHOGM) for the first time since 2011.

It would be the first time a monarch and her three heirs - in this case Charles, William and George - have travelled abroad together.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2764616/Queen-helm-visit-Malta-Historic-family-trip-planned-November-three-heirs.html

LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2014, 02:44:09 am »

Wow, that would be nice to see  flower
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2014, 03:38:44 am »

transition planning shows there - excellent idea
Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2014, 10:04:37 am »

That's a great idea. Nice picture moments.
Val
Princess

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2014, 10:57:38 am »

Many comments in the paper questioning the third heir and his questionable background.  If only life was simpler and we could believe everything they say.  Comments from sceptical Maltese who say they dont want them.  Much anti Monarchy feeling around at the moment.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2014, 11:49:17 am »

I think the rf have their heads buried in the sand.  Three heirs  -  for me I think not.  The surrogacy issue has not been forgotten, and is rife in the DM articles of late, with many now believing there was a surrogate and questioning the hair and eye colour, plus questioning the second "pregnancy".  HM is living  in cloud cuckoo land if she thinks the "legal heir" situation can be swept under the carpet.  I also find it a little patronising to Malta.  I often wonder about their advisors and TPTB  -do they really think we are still living in the 1950´s where we believe everything we are told.  There have been that many lies coming out of palace pr in the last 18 months, one never knows what the truth is these days.
Val
Princess

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2014, 01:13:15 pm »

Much indignation and disbelief already flying around in the Internet and here is part of one
comment which I asked to copy as very interesting.

The Queen knows alright and is terrified due to the many comnents of late saying the Monarchy is finished due to fake George.  She wants to hang on in there with all her privileges until she has to step down or die..  She is as allegedly as ruthless as all of them and will do what it takes to keep the Monarchy afloat. 

My family have many relatives and contacts in Valetta where my mother lived for many years.  Already there are rumbles of disbelieve that QE thinks them so dumb that they will accept the bogus heir just because she wheels him out.  She is indeed living in the pre Internet days.!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2014, 02:50:05 pm »

^About time someone stood up to them.  They really are still in the dark ages.  I am sure they curse the day the internet and smart phones were invented, can´t hide everything behind a pack of pr lies any more can they.

I see they are angry about the Dickie Arbiter book, off topic but related  -  if they told the truth and did not continue to spin so many lies then the staff would have nothing to write a book about would they. Same with the surrogacy, the royals have let it continue, and it will be their undoing. Too many people are aware of it, many people questioning the dark brown eyes, brown hair, bleaching his hair blonde, his looks, his true age.  And why would any country, including Malta, be chuffed to bits that an ailing queen who obviously appears to have no control over her grandson producing fake heirs, not just one but now possibly two, that they want her to present the first one to them.  More of an insult to the intelligence of the Maltese people than anything else.  I assume they think if they keep spinning the lies we will believe them.  In truth it does the reverse every time and just makes people curious enough to delve a bit further and find all the things that do not add up with regard to the fake heir and which they overlooked at the time.

Mods, please feel free to remove to another thread if required.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2014, 03:58:38 pm »

It's ok just everybody back on topic.  Thanks.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 03:21:13 pm »

I found this comment in the DM article re HM going to Malta next year

PS, Toronto, Canada, 1 day ago
Headline makes it seem like the Queens and other three guys are definitely going. The article however implies that Malta has extended the invitation with the hopes that they will all come. So ... which is it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2764616/Queen-helm-visit-Malta-Historic-family-trip-planned-November-three-heirs.html#ixzz3E8oOY2lp
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2014, 01:55:51 pm »

David Cameron's grovelling apology for saying the Queen "purred" when he told her referendum result

Blundering David Cameron has made a grovelling apology to the Queen after blurting out her delight at Scots rejecting independence .

The Prime Minister was picked up by a TV mic boasting about how Her Majesty "purred" with pleasure when he told her the referendum result.

Mr Cameron said he was "very embarrassed" and "extremely sorry" for the gaffe, which came as he tried to impress billionaire media tycoon Michael Bloomberg in New York.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/david-camerons-grovelling-apology-saying-4319979?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2014, 06:16:10 pm »

Stop bragging about the Queen, Dave! Prime Minister lets slip revealing details of private conversations with the monarch AGAIN, this time mocking her rare artworks

David Cameron may be forced to issue a second grovelling apology to the Queen in a week - after allegedly cracking a joke with Tory MPs at Her Majesty's expense.

Mr Cameron allegedly told top a gathering of top Tories how the monarch once had to be corrected for wrongly claiming that she owned the real version of a painting hanging in the PM's country retreat – when in fact she was looking at the original.

The Prime Minister told the story to a group of Tories invited to Chequers in the wake of the Scottish referendum, it was claimed today.

But it has since emerged that the Queen was right all along about the painting. The portraits by Van Dyck are in the Royal Collection, owned by the Queen, art experts said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2774991/Stop-bragging-Queen-Dave-Prime-Minister-caught-revealing-details-private-conversations-monarch-time-mocking-rare-artworks.html

Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2014, 03:30:07 pm »

Now Labour vows to tax the Queen: Ed Balls boasts 'mansion tax' on £2 million houses will apply to Royal Family too thanks to their palaces

Mr Balls said party's proposed levy would 'rightly' apply to the Royal Family
    Labour wants to introduce new council tax bands on home worth over £2m
    Levy would not apply to palaces that are open to the general public
    Buckingham Palace and Windsor Castle would be exempt from the new tax
    But the Queen's private estates of Balmoral or Sandringham would be hit

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2781178/Now-Labour-vows-tax-Queen-Ed-Balls-admits-mansion-tax-homes-worth-2m-apply-Royal-Family-too.html#ixzz3FHThThpt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
HennyPenny
gossip insider

« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2014, 10:06:01 pm »

^^
The Queen will not pay the extra tax since no one know how much she pays.. All they will do is reduce her income tax  to cover this one ...
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 10:16:47 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2014, 05:14:14 pm »

One's first tweet! Queen Elizabeth uses Twitter to send message officially opening new science exhibition - and it already has a hashtag

The Queen has sent her first ever tweet to declare a new exhibition at the Science Museum officially open.

After touring the attraction dedicated to the history of communication and information, the Queen removed her glove and touched a tablet screen to send her first message via the social media site to the world.

The royal tweet, with perfect punctuation, read: 'It is a pleasure to open the Information Age exhibition today at the @ScienceMuseum and I hope people will enjoy visiting. Elizabeth R.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806343/One-s-tweet-Queen-Elizabeth-uses-Twitter-send-message-officially-opening-new-science-exhibition-hashtag.html

FortressODaveBarry
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2014, 11:53:31 pm »

^There's a running joke in my family about "The Queen wears gloves just to go check the mailbox." Guess we can change it to "She only tweets in her Sunday best."  tehe I sent her an anti-Kate tweet. I couldn't help myself  easter-lol
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 11:58:53 pm by FortressODaveBarry » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2014, 02:19:15 am »

^So did I!  With my fondest regards to she herself.  flower

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2014, 04:17:07 am »

Trolls target Queen's first tweet

The Queen has been targeted by Twitter trolls after sending her first royal tweet.
It came as she passed a technological milestone yesterday by tweeting her first message on the micro-blogging site to declare a new Science Museum gallery open.
The official @BritishMonarchy account she used saw its followers grow by tens of thousands, but was immediately attacked by trolls sending abusive messages such as "F*** off and die".
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-2807491/Trolls-target-Queens-tweet.html

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: