Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 10:50:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IF Ms. Middleton still smokes? A few things of interest....  (Read 6006 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2011, 04:35:28 am »

So much of this future misery is so avoidable, it's disgusting, that's what gets to me. William could have dropped her and left her to fend for herself as she should and he isn't. This woman will be a major drag with all her scheming and trouble she'll make; just you see, she can't avoid trouble and she will make it for those around her. People on the street sense it, but William and the rest of the RF either don't or they have some subconscious death wish.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2011, 05:06:58 am »

I know, KF.  I know.  Any feeble threads of hope I've tried to conjure up in my brain have vanished as each new day dawned and it became worse.  Emotional or material blackmail is all I'm left with.

Historically, this family would have been thrown out on their ears by such a strong force as The Firm.  Nothing else but gun-point makes any sense.  Or, as you said, they've a death wish.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2011, 07:30:45 am »

Didn't Kate do some sort of all female crew thing in the past? Does anyone have details on that?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2011, 03:49:19 pm »

Do you mean the rowing team, KF?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2011, 04:13:55 pm »

No, it was soemthing else.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2011, 05:19:42 pm »

The Club at Saint Andrew's?

Lumsden Club - a drinking club.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2011, 05:55:10 pm »

No, it mentioned that Kate served as part of an all female yacht crew, some sort of short stint.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2011, 07:56:45 pm »

Oh, I remember now.

Yes, during her Gap Year she took part on a GB Yacht and that is where she met another Yacht hand and had a very steamy fling with him.

I did know the name of the Yacht she was on. Will do some digging.  thumbsup

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2011, 08:08:17 pm »

Real steamy fling? Another potential tell all.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2011, 08:18:16 pm »

She was a deckhand on the BT Global Challenge yacht during the summer of 2001

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2011, 08:19:02 pm »

Well, so she has actually worked.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2011, 08:49:37 pm »

Yes an entire month 10 years ago being a yacht.

Princess material after all  X-Mas_rolleyes

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2011, 01:20:15 am »

THANKYOU  Yooper AND KF !!   lips  (Your support about my "letting it all out" on here. ) Sometimes, I think I'm being too bitchy or mean , BUT in reality, deep down I know I am not.  It just really is unfathomable that CM and UG have gotten away with SO MUCH. And KM is SO unsuitable. Blah Blah Blah. We all know it all, right ?  OK ...

I just SERIOUSLY have all but given up HOPE. PW deserves all the misery he has ASKED for, IMO. The BRF too.   thumbsdown

As you can all see. I really waiver. I care. THEN I DON'T.   dontknow

You guys are BEAUTIFUL, SUPPORTIVE, GREAT people, in every way. Love your guts, all of you !!  lips  flirt  celebration
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2011, 02:35:08 am »

Coming here keeps me sane and it reminds me all the time that there is sanity in this loony world. MOrals still exist even if hte DM doesn't want to face that.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2011, 03:05:27 am »

What's bothering me, Lanvin and KF and anybody else out there, is the sense of overall tension and frustration that is starting to infiltrate this entire group.  It's as if some force is really getting to people.  And it's starting to show.  I've sure done my fair share of b#tching and desperately try to keep myself from just exploding, but it's really getting harder and harder the closer we get to this, let's face it, avoidable disaster.

I just figure, they're not worth it, and shrug it off most of the time, but that's easier said than done, at times.  If I was a British citizen and raised the way I have been, my head would pop off, so I bow, again, to the restraint that the whole country is showing at what is, to me, an embarrassment.  From the useless Royal Condoms to the roller-skating 'princess perfect' and her pimping drug-selling uncle, it's about as below the belt as you can get. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2011, 03:09:36 am »

I've noticed too, I've felt it myself. Two days before the engagement annoucement, I was as perky as the rest of you, laughing our heads off and feeling that William would smarten up, but two days later I was in a good mood and then THIS travesty was announced. Like a dark cloud suddenly blew up over my head. The tension is all over Britain too in the comments and general negativity. Anarchists attacking, threatening the wedding party, the economy getting worse and all the while KM is out jaunty as if she hit her jackpot.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2011, 03:12:10 am »

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, KF.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2011, 04:04:14 am »

I think the frustration has been making it's mark in the public sphere too. All those nasty comments when it was announced that Kate was leaving PP; I've never read so many things so scathing. It's so obvious that Kate isn't wanted, but the press is determined to shove Kate on the public and MAKE the public like her. I wonder if this is how it was when Anne Boleyn was crowned Queen. Then of course, during this hideous economy we are watching a pampered brat get the ring, instead of someone who will actually represent Britain with dignity.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2011, 04:42:54 am »

You're certainly right about the frustration building no matter how hard the media machine tries to make it something it's not.  I honestly don't see this going anywhere but down.  The snowball doesn't roll uphill.

And that makes me angry.  I, too, started out so excited and all my silly party plans for the wedding have been dashed and now it's just so, so, unpleasant to see the monarchy shed in such an unattractive light because of this one woman and her grappling family.  I even smell revolution and she seems to be the spark that ignited it.  Maybe?  I just don't know what to  make of it anymore, but am so disheartened because I really wanted to get into the spirit of the thing and care about her dress and their future, etc.  It could've been something wonderful and a morale boost so badly needed.  Instead, we get all...this.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2011, 05:06:27 am »

The RF isn't listening and the poeple who are listening, aren't being paid attention to. If there isn't violence on the wedding day, then I'm sure that the minute she makes her first major gaffe, the press won't be able to protect her from the wrath of an outraged citizenry. It's sucha position of historical significance.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: