Royal Gossip
April 26, 2019, 03:30:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IF Ms. Middleton still smokes? A few things of interest....  (Read 7182 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2011, 11:40:52 pm »

I think it's the constant pressure the RF is under that drives them to drink/smoke to excess. Carole looks plain evil if you ask me, even wiht Kate in her arms as an infant, just diabolical.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2011, 12:05:20 am »

It surprises me that CP Victoria smokes but it doesn't surprise me that PMadeleine smokes, her skin does not look that great (too orange).

Madeleine looks orange because all the fake tan she uses, which makes it worse. Victoria doesn't always smokes, only in parties (social smoker).

Princess Diana had a very very pretty complexion.  flirt She looked like a porcelain doll.

Diana had an amazing skin BFF2

KM skin is crappy. All the booze, cigarettes, heavy makeup... She looks older that she's....

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2011, 01:03:56 am »

KF   Mia  Yooper   - Very spot on ALL !   celebration 

If PD and PC had had a daughter she would have been the absolute toast of Europe now. Imagine that.  easter-think  flower  celebration  lips

IMO Princess Madeleine does NOT need fake tanning. She is very pretty and looks way better W/O it.

I agree, CM looks evil. It would've been nice to see a woman like her (with ONLY bad intentions) FAIL miserably. In a way, perhaps she HAS in some ways and WILL in other ways yet to come !  easter-think  thumbsup
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2011, 03:06:14 pm »

I think it's the constant pressure the RF is under that drives them to drink/smoke to excess. Carole looks plain evil if you ask me, even wiht Kate in her arms as an infant, just diabolical.
The Middleton women look like soul stealers.Look at Michael he looks like a handsome man I saw pictures of him from before he looked vibrant,alive now he looks weak ,beaten.William looks like Michael now ever since he hooked up with Lazy, weak also beaten given up, it's scary.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2011, 03:09:05 pm »

Cripes, "psychic vampire" anyone?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2011, 04:39:35 pm »

I think it's the constant pressure the RF is under that drives them to drink/smoke to excess.

I'm going to wonder about that reasoning, KF.  It's self-indulgent, from where I sit.  And obviously nobody listens or feels accountable to the family physician.  Oh well, if they want to harm themselves, that's their business.  We're ALL under stress, so my sympathy is zero.  And aren't they kind of supposed to be setting examples?  20-25 years ago, it was different.  Not so much now. 

They're addictions and no beauty regimen, that's for sure. 

Even our Prez uses/used nicorette gum which was, I think, the only issue where everyone agreed was great, if he was going to quit, but to smoke?  Completely unacceptable in the setting an example portion of his position.  Hm.   

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2011, 05:36:25 pm »

Cripes, "psychic vampire" anyone?

Psychic, vampire, energetic vampire, seductress/chi stealer, vampirism in general~symbolically they're all one in the same! The whole actuality of drinking another's blood is literally what some in these subcultures do, but symbolically it's the draining of lifeforce, which can occur in a variety of ways. Or so I've been taught. One does not have to be a member of such subcultures to unconsciously embody the symbolism. However, there is a real method to such madness. ...
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 05:38:37 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2011, 05:39:07 pm »

I think it's the constant pressure the RF is under that drives them to drink/smoke to excess.
I'm going to wonder about that reasoning, KF.  It's self-indulgent, from where I sit.  And obviously nobody listens or feels accountable to the family physician.  Oh well, if they want to harm themselves, that's their business.  We're ALL under stress, so my sympathy is zero.  And aren't they kind of supposed to be setting examples?  20-25 years ago, it was different.  Not so much now.  They're addictions and no beauty regimen, that's for sure.Even our Prez uses/used nicorette gum which was, I think, the only issue where everyone agreed was great, if he was going to quit, but to smoke?  Completely unacceptable in the setting an example portion of his position.  Hm.s

It's dificult to deal with all the disillusionment. I mean, we're watching the destruction of the British monarchy even as we type on here. It's constantly been bandied about, but really, this is the end of it all. After Charles is gone, no more monarchy, or it will be a different dynasty.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2011, 06:30:26 pm »

It's very discouraging and I just can't feel anything but disgust lately. It's all so cheap.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2011, 08:49:13 pm »

Hang in there Y. this situation is bound to hit a crescendo, hopefully sooner than later! ( and I'm not talking about the actual wedding either)  BFF2

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2011, 09:58:43 pm »

EA - I'll hang on to that thought!  But, jimminy crickets!   sauer

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2011, 01:41:46 am »

It's very discouraging and I just can't feel anything but disgust lately. It's all so cheap.

Succinctly put.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2011, 02:47:22 am »

Earth Angel and Yooper  -   I am rapidly losing all interest again. (I LOVE this forum and all of you BUT all we get on TV is sugary sweet updates).

I am SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED in the BRF. I am losing whatever RESPECT I ever had for them. They have become a 3 ring circus of jokes. Yes sadly enough even PC and HM. (They SHOULD have had restraining orders out against these fools YEARS ago. ) The wedding will happen. And I simply do NOT care anymore.

Again, you guys ALL rock. I will check threads from time to time BUT come on, this Middleton family is just SO LOW that I cannot believe ANYONE would ever take the BRF seriously ever again. It has stooped to the lowest level ever. UNBELIEVABLE. SIMPLY SURREAL. UGLY. AND the WORST part is it is NOT ending !

I will NOT watch the wedding. (The commentators will be unbearable " And there is the mother of the bride..."  "...the world awaits Kate Middleton...Princess Catherine..." OMG. Tragic. NO way. I will REMEMBER the DAYS of beauty and royalty and class, thankyou. PC and PD !!
Enough. I NEED A BREAK. LOL.  thumbsdown
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2011, 02:59:54 am »

(They SHOULD have had restraining orders out against these fools YEARS ago. )

Why they didn't is beyond me. It really really is. Any NORMAL man would have, after the breakup, ensured that Kate NOT show up to his usual places or he owuld stay away until things cooled down. But if said ex kept following him around, a restraining order would have been right and perfeclty legal. The RF has been too nice for too long and for hte life of me I have to wonder, WHY doesn't the RF for once go for low blows?

Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2011, 10:01:18 am »

I want to say I am lying so you will give me a hug  legs

but I am not.  sorry

Carol smokes

Pippa smokes

Kate smokes

William smokes

Harry smokes

and Chelsy too

not sure about Mike and James though  easter-think
The Queen smokes

The Princess Margereth smoked

The Prince Phillip somoke...

Well you just have to look to some documentary.... once i saw one and they asked what The queen have is her bag:one courtier said she does not have money it's the lady that goes with her that has her money, she loves smoke..so cigaretts

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2011, 12:41:48 pm »

^^^Hey, Lanvin!   I've got your back on this one.  The decision has been made in my mind to not watch this wedding.  My disappointment and loss of respect is on so many levels, I've stopped counting. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2011, 02:06:51 pm »

I'm not going to torture mhyself by watching this Roman style triumph. Seeing that you-know-what put on virginal airs will be impossible to put up with and seeing the smug looks of the Midds will be worse. This isn't a marriage of love, but of public relations.

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2011, 11:03:45 pm »

THANKYOU YOOPER AND KF, TOO !  thankyou So sorry not yelling. I am REALLY fed up. Mostly because, I really had hopes for HM's chewing PW out and POSTPONING. My God, why not ??   Shocked  dontknow

Now, don't get me wrong -  I PERSONALLY basically do NOT care about KM MOST of the time. Let her marry as HIGH as she can wants ! BUT TO SHOOT FOR THE ROYAL FAMILY ??!!  AND get there ?! It really IS INSANE on the RF's part. I CANNOT EVEN FATHOM PW's interest in this VERY NON-special woman, in EVERY single way. 

And, ADD to the NUT MIX , why on earth HM and PC cared less about those low scheming parents, and that embarassing, degrading, criminal UNCLE ! I am going to burst I am SO baffled !

AND, please, can someone please explain to me WHY on earth THE MEDIA NEVER MENTIONS UNCLE GARY ?? (THAT story should be HUGE. And should be ALL over the place !) Right ?   hiss  Shocked
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2011, 04:10:03 am »

Let it out Lanvin. It's better than holding it in and going easter-James on some random person in the street over it.

can someone please explain to me WHY on earth THE MEDIA NEVER MENTIONS UNCLE GARY ?? (THAT story should be HUGE. And should be ALL over the place !)

They might be waiting until after the wedding and it's not like the media doens't have bigger stories to talk about. I'm sure that dear Uncle Gary will end up with plenty of press in the future, especially when the media and tabloids do take notice and start some digging.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2011, 04:24:42 am »

KF's right, Lanvin.  Let it out here.  Honestly, I can feel and sense the frustration in all of us.  It's the not making any sense part of it that gets to me.  Whoever said it was like going in slow motion and fast at the same time was right.   As for UG.  The press will pull him out eventually.  On that I have no doubt.  He's bound and gagged for the wedding, but once he feels a sense of 'untouchable prestige', he'll make a mess of things.  But, why put us all through this?  It makes me very angry and frustrated, too!

I'm having a devil of a time with screen freezeup here, so if this doesn't make sense.  Sorry!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: