Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:46:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Middleton's Bodyguard Accused of "Systemic Victimisation"  (Read 1654 times)
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« on: January 31, 2011, 07:31:08 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1352267/Kate-Middletons-bodyguard-accused-victimising-black-policewoman.html

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 08:16:02 pm »

Kate asscoiated with YET another scumbag.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 08:20:11 pm »

She is like a magnet that just draws anything seedy or just plain wrong

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 10:27:55 pm »

I wonder how long until staff they hire have criminal backgrounds.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 10:39:30 pm »

^^^ They should have been doing criminal background checks, finger printing, and career profiling a long time ago. Do we know that they actually don't do this yet? ...

Addendum:  wellduh Kate's getting the second most top job, thus they obviously don't do the career profiling bit, at least for their "family" members. ...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:41:35 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 10:43:26 pm »

Almost anything can slip through a background check.  The difference is civilian vs private background checks.  The civilian is more damning because it's press controlled and can make you look good or bad either way.   This forum is a civilian background check on Kate and her unsavory activities...
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2011, 10:45:50 pm »

Special Branch seems to be falling apart lately. There has been a big scandal in the past week where another SB officer had an affair with the former Labour Home Secretary's wife (Alan Johnson) while he was supposed to be guarding her. It tunred out he was also having an affair with Mr Johnson's PA as well! Kevin Costner and Whitney Houston come to mind.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2011, 10:48:28 pm »

Um...  Thia doesn't have anything to do with Kate.  It has to do with the officer.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2011, 10:52:26 pm »

It's very difficult to slip anything through an FBI background check. I've had one and they're very stringent, but much moreso if one works in prominent positions for the government, which I do not. Basically the place of employment knows where I've been and what I've been doing my entire life, including talking with a wide circle of colleagues and family friends. Thus, I can say with confidence that this guy would have never made it in to protect even the lowest level of our politicians or their families. Such checks are necessary for certain jobs in the U.S. and it wouldn't hurt if the Royals started using their own form of government background checks to filter through potential employees, even their contracted ones. ...

SF: I know it has to do with the officer and not necessarily Kate. I posted it because this guy should have never been allowed near her, imo. ...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:57:32 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2011, 11:26:02 pm »

Innocent until proven guilty people!
The guy is until now only accused of such things by a former co-worker, there's no investigation, no prove...yet!
Who knows maybe the lady just wants to get back at him and ruin his career!
We should be very careful with these things.... "he who is without sin throweth the first stone" and all that!  easter-wink

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 12:39:17 am »

^^ If the investigation is ongoing, it is routine to put such people on suspension with pay or desk duty or something of the sort. Granted, it was settled without liability, thus the guy has not been proven guilty of anything, however, better safe than sorry and reassignment is not out of the norm where I come from! Any investigation of that sort requires careful consideration of the duties bestowed until the pending accusations are clarified or dropped. ...

I still think he should have not been allowed near Kate or any of the royal family. Even when those two(a couple) White House crashers got in to the state dinner, people were suspended, whom weren't necessarily responsible for the breach in security. We don't mess around or take any chances with our VIP's and my understanding is that Kate is now a VIP! Obviously the UK does things differently than we do here in the US. ...

I'm not suggesting the guy should lose his job, I'm suggesting they assign him to someone or something else!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 12:43:19 am by Earth Angel » Logged

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 01:40:58 am »

Innocent until proven guilty people!
The guy is until now only accused of such things by a former co-worker, there's no investigation, no prove...yet!
Who knows maybe the lady just wants to get back at him and ruin his career!
We should be very careful with these things.... "he who is without sin throweth the first stone" and all that!  easter-wink

You have a point there. I once joked about a co worker with a customer and got written up for it. Basically the coworker accidently sent the customer to the wrong aisle and I joked "oh you know her, she can't be trusted with anything" or something like that.

For the life of me so many people do not belong in the workforce. But as for the rest, lets say if Kate were applying for the US equivalent of joining the RF, say, the FBI or CIA, she wouldn't have any stone unturned about her past and she wouldn't get away with fluffing her resume.

Don't they study personalities of those who wish to work for the RF?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: