Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 09:49:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IF Ms. Middleton still smokes? A few things of interest....  (Read 7149 times)
Yooper
Princess

« on: January 27, 2011, 03:17:08 am »

http://health.msn.com/health-topics/quit-smoking/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100268530&gt1=31020

Frankly, I've seen more than a few of these by-products in your future consort/not sure.  Just me with your monthly PSA....sorry to be Debbie Downer.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 05:09:59 am »

Great, nicotine breath when she greets a head of state or his wife.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 05:13:44 am »

William is a social smoker too.

His habit is not reported as much though because he is the golden boy.

Ella
Countess

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 05:25:09 am »

^He can't afford to smoke with his looks, he needs to hold on tight to every possibly route of being attractive...Same with her.

My dad used to smoke and finally kicked the habit after like, 40 years, so it's not impossible and hopefully they'll both quit eventually.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 05:27:05 am »

I wonder what that will do to her egg count and her ability to have healthy kids.

I htink that after Diana made her debut, she could have committed murder and the press would have merrily explained it away as wedding pressure and started chattering about her choice of dress while commiting the murder; menawhile the press is sniping already about her dressing, her weight, her smoking now.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2011, 06:20:24 am »

William is a social smoker too.

His habit is not reported as much though because he is the golden boy.

NoF'ingWay!!!!!  Tell me you're being a brat and telling lies, mousie, and I'll hug and forgive!!!!!!  Diana was a total non-smoker.  Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 06:39:49 am »

I want to say I am lying so you will give me a hug  legs

but I am not.  sorry

Carol smokes

Pippa smokes

Kate smokes

William smokes

Harry smokes

and Chelsy too

not sure about Mike and James though  easter-think

Ella
Countess

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2011, 06:46:46 am »

I'm bored and waiting for my show to download, so...

Did Tiggy first start Harry on smoking? I remember reading that, but I don't have a source, if she did if for him, William probably slipped some from her too...Hmm. I'll look more, but I think that's right. Camilla smoked, so if she was over, it wouldn't be hard for them to hide it since everything would already smell like smoke.

But eww, I hoped at least one of them didn't smoke!
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2011, 06:52:46 am »

I didn't mention Charles or the Princesses  TCP baking cookies

William started smoking at school so it was probably a friend.

The spin was, he tried it once and thought it was gross and never did it again. However that was to make him look better then ' chimney smoking Harry'.

William - good, Harry - bad remember  X-Mas_rolleyes

But I have heard stories of William's smoking since as late as November when I heard someone saying that William had asked to use their lighter

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2011, 03:03:47 pm »

The Royals have always been heavy smokers (and drinkers) although not sure that HM lights up but Margaret smoked like the proverbial chimney and indeed it contributed to her stroke. Of course George V1 was also a victim of the dreaded weed. Suspect the Midd women do it to keep thin.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2011, 04:57:35 pm »

In one of the books on the royals (I've lost track) there was mention that Margaret took the strike strip off her packs of matches and had them adhered to her cocktail glasses, to save time.

Lieblich
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2011, 04:59:40 pm »

I once heard that guest rooms at Buckingham Palace were regularly stocked with cigarettes until the 1960s.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2011, 05:11:21 pm »

The Royals have always been heavy smokers (and drinkers) although not sure that HM lights up but Margaret smoked like the proverbial chimney and indeed it contributed to her stroke. Of course George V1 was also a victim of the dreaded weed. Suspect the Midd women do it to keep thin.

HM The Queen doesn't smokes (she smoked when she was a teen, but quit after the II WW)
Prince Philip smoked but quit when he married
The Queen Mother smoked until her 80's
Prince Andrew is a social smoker
Princess Eugenie smokes
Princess Anne doesn't smokes (she admitted she tried when she was younger)
Camilla was a chain-smoker, quit a few years ago because of Charles
Lord Frederik Windsor smokes
Prince Charles and Prince Edward are anti-smokers as it was Diana

Alot of royals smoke, just a few examples: Queen Rania and her husband, Princess Madeleine, almost all Grimaldi (Caroline, Stephanie, Charlotte, Andrea, Pierre), Queen Margrethe of Denmark, Prince Joachim, Willem-Alexander and Maxima, Crown Princess Victoria (social smoker), Crown Prince Haakon... The list is huge...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 05:19:52 pm by Mia » Logged

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 08:20:17 pm »

Awesome list, Mia!

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 08:25:06 pm »

Thanks! My list is way bigger, I just gave a few example oooh

Take a bow Waitie Katie

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2011, 09:29:46 pm »

thumbsup Excellent list Mia!

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2011, 10:34:48 pm »

Wow. Icky.  That's sad to see that many.

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2011, 10:40:02 pm »

Yep, pretty sad that so many smoke...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2011, 11:31:46 pm »

I KNOW you all know this. BUT do those Royal smokers know that smoking is NOT glam. It is trashy. And highly addictive. Causes all kinds of cancers. Stinks. Causes high BP.  easter-think

Carole Middleton's face really reeks smoking (glorified) waitress.  easter-James  (I don't mean to be really mean, but that woman is so ugly looking, very hard looking weathered, horrid face. She looks like she'd be a scullery MAID ! ).   laugh

Princess Diana had a very very pretty complexion.  flirt She looked like a porcelain doll.

IMO Chelsy (in those latest party til dawn photos) looks terrible. Chubby neck and stringy hair. (In those pics, she looks like she is trying to make Harry jealous , like KM tried to with PW, BUT instead PH should be saying "good riddance" LOL because drinking, smoking and man-hopping is not attractive or ladylike!   bignono )  PH can do much better.

It surprises me that CP Victoria smokes but it doesn't surprise me that PMadeleine smokes, her skin does not look that great (too orange). It SHOCKS me that PW smokes.    bignono  runforhills

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2011, 11:40:30 pm »

I'm shocked about PW too. Explains the aging in both of them.  It doesn't seem that any of these people care about the horrors of smoking. CM's face is ravaged.  Oh Di's glorious complexion! So beautiful in spite of stress she beat on her body.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: