Royal Gossip
July 25, 2017, 11:50:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Chat  (Read 85485 times)
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 01:44:00 am »

hello I had a couple but that was like a year ago.She was wearing a light pink cardigan sweater and light blue jeans and she was walking really fast and people were walking behind her.She just kept smiling and seemed happy with a beautiful smile on her face.It was a  pretty quick dream.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
NicOfCA
courtier

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2011, 10:45:02 am »

Sounds beautiful as well as detailed, dear Magnolia. Sounds just like something she would wear easter-egg-basket I however remain awaiting my first dream visitation with the special Princess Lady easter-egg-basket
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2011, 03:23:14 am »

Thnxs NicOFCA. thankyou Yes you prob will dream of her one day. thumbsup

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
NicOfCA
courtier

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2011, 07:32:28 pm »

...still waiting.  William, on the other hand -- I've dreamed of him!  The funniest one was in a restaurant, &  I kissed his hand!  We both looked at each other like -- did she really just do that??  I said, "Well, I wanted to kiss you, & I figured that's the only appropriate place."  I love Diana's son so much  loveshower
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 08:10:37 pm »

August is The Cruellest Month - The Lasting Legacy of Princess Diana

For many it is August, not April, which is the cruellest month. The followers of Diana Princess of Wales, who died on 31 August 1997, have not diminished in number but increased in the years since that unspeakable end in a Paris underpass. At this time of year new generations - less critical, less informed, but just as eager - rest in the shelter of her lengthy shadow, and ponder her legacy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/christopher-wilson/august-is-the-cruellest-m_b_942404.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2011, 01:25:42 pm »

The day a young Diana fretted about her dress before Princess Grace told her, 'Don't worry, it'll only get worse': Craig Brown on the most extraordinary encounters of the last century

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2038995/Princess-Diana-fretted-dress-Princess-Grace-told-Itll-worse.html#ixzz1YOtvhDfh

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2011, 10:25:14 pm »

Sorry to say it but neither princess looks smashing in this picture, hide
gosh look at those huge shoulderpuffs grace has! blink
But then again it was the eighties! easter-James

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2011, 10:49:00 pm »

They were considered very fashionable at the time. Of course we wouldn't wear those clothes now; the photos were taken 30 years ago.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2011, 06:33:02 pm »

This is her will http://livingtrustnetwork.com/estate-planning-center/last-will-and-testament/wills-of-the-rich-and-famous/last-will-and-testament-of-princess-diana.html but it's all about her trustees nothing about how she divided her money, so that is not public?

berlin
Countess

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2011, 09:00:46 pm »

Does anyone know the details of Diana patching things up with her grandmother, Lady Ruth?  Did Ruth ever apologize?  Don't know why I'm thinking about this today.
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 11:29:41 am »

I've read that Will bedore and not for the first time have I wondered if it's really hers.
And what is a chattel?
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2011, 11:36:31 am »

Chattel is miscellaneous personal property, excluding real property (land).

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2011, 04:51:27 am »

Ah, thanks.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2011, 05:28:18 pm »

RUSSELL GRANT: MY FRIEND DIANA WAS MURDERED

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/285218/Russell-Grant-My-friend-Diana-was-murdered

golden_heart
royal watcher

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 06:11:21 pm »

When I dreamed her once or twice,I remember I always imagine her as a alive person,maybe because I do not want Diana dead.....I want her alive and it appears in my dreams..... I know is impossible,but I am happy then  thumbsup
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2011, 10:59:33 pm »

Not long after her funeral I dreamt I was helping her to pack her clothes into trunks, she was laughing at some of the outfits, and ended up taking a lot less than were there. It was a lovely sunny morning, and we were in KP.

I have not dreamt of her since, sadly.

Black Queen
courtier

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2011, 05:21:30 pm »

I've never dreamed about her until recently where we were both heading to a party maybe a charity event she was so beautiful she had on a blue flowing dress with her back out and as we were going up the stairs she asked what was wrong with me, just because I'm not a party girl doesn't me that i can't enjoy myself once in a while  easter-lol  i don't remember the rest of the dream but i knew i enjoyed myself.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 10:49:47 pm »

The Fame Monster: Lady Gaga fears she will meet her fate the same way as Princess Diana after being hounded by 'crazies'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2071454/Lady-Gaga-fears-meet-fate-way-Princess-Diana-hounded-crazies.html#ixzz1fzDAIDhh

Lips Sealed

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2012, 03:43:51 am »

Globe Magazine

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/65857094.html

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2012, 10:11:15 pm »

X-Mas_rolleyes
sure.... I believe it!! laugh 'sarcastic'

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: